I'm tired of reading you troll around here zardak, shut up and go to bed.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Your advice on a new headphone Last post on 3/21/13 at 12:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed Headphones within $100- $150 Last post on 12/9/12 at 2:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Alternatives to ATH-M50? Last post on 11/15/12 at 7:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Perfect Headphones (Opinions Needed) Last post on 12/23/12 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anything better then the mth- M50s or equally as good for less money? Last post on 9/27/12 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
I said DON'T TALK !!
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i own headphones like brainwavz,...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King - Page 36
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Problem is you think you know, you may simply need to get off that pretentious high-horse and come down and take a closer look at what i am saying, oh no, maybe not, because your using a custom designed tube headphone amp, right? How can the FiiO E12 possibly match that... LOL.
Flattery will get you nowhere.
Save it guys, i have listened carefully to the Sennheiser HD-800 and the Grado PS 1000, yawn; you guys are in bondage to the misnomer that "You get what you pay for" LOL. I actually feel sorry for you all. Don't you people realize.
My headphone store Audiophile agent will laugh in your face if you talk to him about measurements. So tell me this... Why is the Sennheiser HD600 and 680 for example tack flat on a graph and yet they sound dark and dingy, lack bass extension, and have skewed highs and a muffled midrange?
And for the record, my Shure SHR-550 DJ sounds like vomit next to my new sub $100 headphone, as does the Audio Technica M-50, as does the the whole Sennhesier range. The truth is that Sennheiser can't manufacture headphones to save themselves. Why do so many people laud the Sennheiser HD 280, what a piece of garbage, i've listened to it many times, this world needs to get a reality check.
Come with me and do the listening test side by side with the Abyss headphone and my sub $100 headphone, then dare to talk to me about measurement tests. I know it sounds hard to believe but the listening tests have proved it, there is a dark art to designing headphones, and i dare say that clearly a lot of the end result in any headphone is by pure accident, computer designed headphones clearly do not have the answer. You tell me.
...You'll eventually tell us which sub 100 you're talking about, right?
I must know, I'm a sucker for cheap good sounding stuff.
Well, those sure as hell do not sound "awesome".....I hope he's got something better than that!
You got the cheapest Beats, second-hand, pre-loved. army surplus, right. Way to go....!!!!!!!
Personally, I do believe that in your case a surgical procedure is indicated.
Otoplasty is the name of your game.....
Ok Zardak, I will come over all the way from Oz if you show me those magic headphones. If they sound ****, you pay my airfare and if not, I'll eat my hat with a side of crow.
You only need to fly to Melbourne Australia, not to far from you at all cober, turn the shrimp over man! It's burning man, turn it over! LOL
I'm in Richmond Melbourne dude.
I went through every headphone on the planet, ALL OF THEM, you name it i've listened to it, regardless of price, and simply couldn't find an accurate headphone with full extension of all sonic frequencies, believe me, the Holy grail can be had for $200 all-up. The FiiO E12 and this sub $100 headphone, simple, and you don't even need a line-out adapter, i'm getting this performance directly from the ubiquitous 3.5mm jack on my HTC Smartphone plugged straight into the FiiO E12. GOD STRIKE ME DEAD IF I'M LYING, this headphone is the closest thing to perfection i've ever heard, and actually, as far as i can tell it is perfect, and i understand the meaning of perfect, nothing is, but damn this sub $100 headphone sounds like God made it with His own hands, simply astonishing, no hyped frequencies, no quirks in the headphone presentation and no bias from wishful thinking, just perfect sonic balance.
You are one funny BS-filled troll.
Is that all you can come up with?
Well anyway, c'mon troll. what headphones are you using, some magical pair of sub $100 headphones that's all i can say. (maybe they are made out of 2 $50 bills)
Don't worry Zardak, I believe you!...well sorta anyways. I'm sure your sub 100 is good but it's hard to believe that it beats a planar magnet such as the abyss. Not that the Abyss is particularly excellent for the price anyways...you could probably get better SQ from those ridiculous looking electrostats from the 90s.
Edited by wafflezz - 6/19/13 at 9:55am
- A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Vsonic GR07: Perfection (Added MKII vs Bass Edition 24/03) 42 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 49 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 49 seconds ago
- › HE-400 vs HD650 1 minute ago
- › Best Headset for Gaming Enthusiasts? 1 minute ago
- › Epos Elan 10 Black-Oak Stand Mount Monitors / Immaculate 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 1 minute ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 2 minutes ago
- › USB sound card 2 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Westone Elite Series ES60 by Lorias
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)