I'm tired of reading you troll around here zardak, shut up and go to bed.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Your advice on a new headphone Last post on 3/21/13 at 12:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed Headphones within $100- $150 Last post on 12/9/12 at 2:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Alternatives to ATH-M50? Last post on 11/15/12 at 7:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Perfect Headphones (Opinions Needed) Last post on 12/23/12 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King - Page 36
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Problem is you think you know, you may simply need to get off that pretentious high-horse and come down and take a closer look at what i am saying, oh no, maybe not, because your using a custom designed tube headphone amp, right? How can the FiiO E12 possibly match that... LOL.
Flattery will get you nowhere.
Save it guys, i have listened carefully to the Sennheiser HD-800 and the Grado PS 1000, yawn; you guys are in bondage to the misnomer that "You get what you pay for" LOL. I actually feel sorry for you all. Don't you people realize.
My headphone store Audiophile agent will laugh in your face if you talk to him about measurements. So tell me this... Why is the Sennheiser HD600 and 680 for example tack flat on a graph and yet they sound dark and dingy, lack bass extension, and have skewed highs and a muffled midrange?
And for the record, my Shure SHR-550 DJ sounds like vomit next to my new sub $100 headphone, as does the Audio Technica M-50, as does the the whole Sennhesier range. The truth is that Sennheiser can't manufacture headphones to save themselves. Why do so many people laud the Sennheiser HD 280, what a piece of garbage, i've listened to it many times, this world needs to get a reality check.
Come with me and do the listening test side by side with the Abyss headphone and my sub $100 headphone, then dare to talk to me about measurement tests. I know it sounds hard to believe but the listening tests have proved it, there is a dark art to designing headphones, and i dare say that clearly a lot of the end result in any headphone is by pure accident, computer designed headphones clearly do not have the answer. You tell me.
...You'll eventually tell us which sub 100 you're talking about, right?
I must know, I'm a sucker for cheap good sounding stuff.
Well, those sure as hell do not sound "awesome".....I hope he's got something better than that!
You got the cheapest Beats, second-hand, pre-loved. army surplus, right. Way to go....!!!!!!!
Personally, I do believe that in your case a surgical procedure is indicated.
Otoplasty is the name of your game.....
Ok Zardak, I will come over all the way from Oz if you show me those magic headphones. If they sound ****, you pay my airfare and if not, I'll eat my hat with a side of crow.
You only need to fly to Melbourne Australia, not to far from you at all cober, turn the shrimp over man! It's burning man, turn it over! LOL
I'm in Richmond Melbourne dude.
I went through every headphone on the planet, ALL OF THEM, you name it i've listened to it, regardless of price, and simply couldn't find an accurate headphone with full extension of all sonic frequencies, believe me, the Holy grail can be had for $200 all-up. The FiiO E12 and this sub $100 headphone, simple, and you don't even need a line-out adapter, i'm getting this performance directly from the ubiquitous 3.5mm jack on my HTC Smartphone plugged straight into the FiiO E12. GOD STRIKE ME DEAD IF I'M LYING, this headphone is the closest thing to perfection i've ever heard, and actually, as far as i can tell it is perfect, and i understand the meaning of perfect, nothing is, but damn this sub $100 headphone sounds like God made it with His own hands, simply astonishing, no hyped frequencies, no quirks in the headphone presentation and no bias from wishful thinking, just perfect sonic balance.
You are one funny BS-filled troll.
Is that all you can come up with?
Well anyway, c'mon troll. what headphones are you using, some magical pair of sub $100 headphones that's all i can say. (maybe they are made out of 2 $50 bills)
Don't worry Zardak, I believe you!...well sorta anyways. I'm sure your sub 100 is good but it's hard to believe that it beats a planar magnet such as the abyss. Not that the Abyss is particularly excellent for the price anyways...you could probably get better SQ from those ridiculous looking electrostats from the 90s.
Edited by wafflezz - 6/19/13 at 9:55am
- A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 12 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 39 seconds ago
- › Chicago Head-Fi Meet - August 8th 12:00 to 7:00 pm at Tweak Studio 49 seconds ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 1 minute ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (Sunday, August 30, 2015) - part of CanMania @... 1 minute ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for a decent pair ;) 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 5 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3