I just bought this online here in Philippines for 2300ph ($53). Currently enjoying the sound signature and must add that they are a bargain.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandVSONICtagged by System, 3/26/12
- productVSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbudstagged by System, 5/23/12
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/15/12 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Vsonic GR07: Yes, I Have Finally Reviewed It ;) Last post on 1/31/15 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm looking for the best IEMs under 100$ Last post on 7/25/12 at 9:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
Vsonic GR06 Review - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 3853/30/12 at 3:17amQuote:
where'd you get it? genuine?post #93 of 3853/31/12 at 3:19am
From tipidpc. Yes, the product is genuine and the seller actually provide 3 months personal warranty and will help you claim your 1 year warranty from Vsonic itself. Or you can send an email containing the serial from the vendor and confirm if the product is genuine. Hope that helps.
I'm currently using the bi flange tips. They provide the best sound (for me) and seal. Wonder how they will sound after burn-in. hmm :)post #94 of 3854/1/12 at 8:22pmpost #95 of 3854/3/12 at 6:59ampost #96 of 3854/4/12 at 6:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by guppysb
I just bought my pair of GR06 from lendmeurears.com, and i surprisingly love them. It cost me about $58 including shipping to California, and arrived in less than 5 days.
I claim to know nothing about IEMs, but I do have some knowledge in Amps and over-ear headphones. I own a pair of Sennheiser HD595, and while their open air background creates a great soundstage, I feel like the Sennheisers lack a little bit of the lower end frequencies.
The GR06 cost me about 1/5 the cost of the Sennheisers and sound almost as great. They are a little bit bass heavy as earlier people have mentioned, but their noise isolation is great and I absolutely love them. I also know comparing a pair of IEMs with a pair of over the ear open air headphones is like comparing cats and dogs; but that's my only benchmark at the moment because I am a pewr college kid.
All i can say is, if someone is on the edge about buying a pair of GR06, I would simply just buy them.
I been on the fence on what iem to buy. After reading the review and your post, I jumped on it immediately. Unfortunately I been waiting a week for paypal to release my payment, as it was flagged due to suspicious activity :/. Damn you paypal...
Are you using the Gr06 on a amp? If so, was there a significant change in sound quality? I purchased an e17 in hopes of tightening the bass and overall sound quality.post #97 of 3854/5/12 at 10:32pm
I use the GR06 sometimes on my Iphone 4S, without an amp, when I'm on the go. I also use it on my Laptop, which has an X-FI sound card by creative, a low end one.
I also sometimes use the GR06 on my desktop, which has a Creative X-FI Platinum sound card, with an I/O deck (not the Fatality one). The I/O deck is somewhat like a DAC/AMP, not that powerful but can blast the hell out of my Sennheiser 595s.
I have tried the GR06 on my friend's Fiio E9, and it did very little to make a difference to my ears as opposed to my Desktop I/O deck. Maybe it might to others' ears but not mine. The input impedance is only 24 ohms on the GR06s, which is less than half of my Sennheiser 595s, which is 50 ohm input impedance.
I am currently a computer engineering student, close to graduation, and I am working on a Tube Amp / USB 2.0 asynchronous DAC. I am a newbie though in the whole field, and I'm learning as I go along. Impedance matching a big problem in the audio industry and is handled easily by most digital applications today. But for the GR06, you don't really have to worry about that too much, it does not take a lot of power to deliver the necessary load for the GR06.
I do not know what kind of a sound card you have, but I'm sure the E17 can only help your situation, not hurt you. I clearly notice a difference between listening to them on my Iphone/Laptop as opposed to my Desktop, but that shouldn't be a problem for you while having that E17 amp. The major difference between not having an amp on my Iphone as opposed to my Desktop is that the GR06 are more bass friendly on the Desktop. That is to be expected though.
I do have to admit that I am spoiled by the Sennheisers, the open air cans are so relaxing that I can listen to them for hours on end. For the GR06s, I have to take them off after about an hour and let my ears breathe. I guess that's the price you pay for isolation. As compared to the Sennheisers, they do lack some of the treble.
Edited by guppysb - 4/5/12 at 10:56pmpost #98 of 3854/6/12 at 10:00ampost #99 of 3854/9/12 at 10:01ampost #100 of 3854/9/12 at 2:04pmThread Starterpost #101 of 3854/9/12 at 2:06pmQuote:
The GR06 have adjustable nozzles.. Can't comment on if the GR04 or GR07 as though.post #102 of 3854/9/12 at 2:57pmpost #103 of 3854/10/12 at 12:29ampost #104 of 3854/10/12 at 1:26amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › cables are placebo 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Newbie looking for the best headphones under 300$ 3 minutes ago
- › Apple Music... Seriously? 5 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 5 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 7 minutes ago
- › NOBLE Savant Appreciation Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 8 minutes ago
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)