I just bought this online here in Philippines for 2300ph ($53). Currently enjoying the sound signature and must add that they are a bargain.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandVSONICtagged by System, 3/26/12
- productVSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbudstagged by System, 5/23/12
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/15/12 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Vsonic GR07: Yes, I Have Finally Reviewed It ;) Last post on 1/31/15 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm looking for the best IEMs under 100$ Last post on 7/25/12 at 9:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDAC2Price: $349 at amazon.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob.Power Connector: USB A, USB BBattery Life: N/AInputs: 1x USB...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: HRT Model: microStreamer Price: $169 at amazon.com Volume Control: Digitally-activated analog attenuator, no volume control on unit itself.Power Connector: USB, mini...
Vsonic GR06 Review - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 3853/30/12 at 3:17amQuote:
where'd you get it? genuine?post #93 of 3853/31/12 at 3:19am
From tipidpc. Yes, the product is genuine and the seller actually provide 3 months personal warranty and will help you claim your 1 year warranty from Vsonic itself. Or you can send an email containing the serial from the vendor and confirm if the product is genuine. Hope that helps.
I'm currently using the bi flange tips. They provide the best sound (for me) and seal. Wonder how they will sound after burn-in. hmm :)post #94 of 3854/1/12 at 8:22pmpost #95 of 3854/3/12 at 6:59ampost #96 of 3854/4/12 at 6:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by guppysb
I just bought my pair of GR06 from lendmeurears.com, and i surprisingly love them. It cost me about $58 including shipping to California, and arrived in less than 5 days.
I claim to know nothing about IEMs, but I do have some knowledge in Amps and over-ear headphones. I own a pair of Sennheiser HD595, and while their open air background creates a great soundstage, I feel like the Sennheisers lack a little bit of the lower end frequencies.
The GR06 cost me about 1/5 the cost of the Sennheisers and sound almost as great. They are a little bit bass heavy as earlier people have mentioned, but their noise isolation is great and I absolutely love them. I also know comparing a pair of IEMs with a pair of over the ear open air headphones is like comparing cats and dogs; but that's my only benchmark at the moment because I am a pewr college kid.
All i can say is, if someone is on the edge about buying a pair of GR06, I would simply just buy them.
I been on the fence on what iem to buy. After reading the review and your post, I jumped on it immediately. Unfortunately I been waiting a week for paypal to release my payment, as it was flagged due to suspicious activity :/. Damn you paypal...
Are you using the Gr06 on a amp? If so, was there a significant change in sound quality? I purchased an e17 in hopes of tightening the bass and overall sound quality.post #97 of 3854/5/12 at 10:32pm
I use the GR06 sometimes on my Iphone 4S, without an amp, when I'm on the go. I also use it on my Laptop, which has an X-FI sound card by creative, a low end one.
I also sometimes use the GR06 on my desktop, which has a Creative X-FI Platinum sound card, with an I/O deck (not the Fatality one). The I/O deck is somewhat like a DAC/AMP, not that powerful but can blast the hell out of my Sennheiser 595s.
I have tried the GR06 on my friend's Fiio E9, and it did very little to make a difference to my ears as opposed to my Desktop I/O deck. Maybe it might to others' ears but not mine. The input impedance is only 24 ohms on the GR06s, which is less than half of my Sennheiser 595s, which is 50 ohm input impedance.
I am currently a computer engineering student, close to graduation, and I am working on a Tube Amp / USB 2.0 asynchronous DAC. I am a newbie though in the whole field, and I'm learning as I go along. Impedance matching a big problem in the audio industry and is handled easily by most digital applications today. But for the GR06, you don't really have to worry about that too much, it does not take a lot of power to deliver the necessary load for the GR06.
I do not know what kind of a sound card you have, but I'm sure the E17 can only help your situation, not hurt you. I clearly notice a difference between listening to them on my Iphone/Laptop as opposed to my Desktop, but that shouldn't be a problem for you while having that E17 amp. The major difference between not having an amp on my Iphone as opposed to my Desktop is that the GR06 are more bass friendly on the Desktop. That is to be expected though.
I do have to admit that I am spoiled by the Sennheisers, the open air cans are so relaxing that I can listen to them for hours on end. For the GR06s, I have to take them off after about an hour and let my ears breathe. I guess that's the price you pay for isolation. As compared to the Sennheisers, they do lack some of the treble.
Edited by guppysb - 4/5/12 at 10:56pmpost #98 of 3854/6/12 at 10:00ampost #99 of 3854/9/12 at 10:01ampost #100 of 3854/9/12 at 2:04pmThread Starterpost #101 of 3854/9/12 at 2:06pmQuote:
The GR06 have adjustable nozzles.. Can't comment on if the GR04 or GR07 as though.post #102 of 3854/9/12 at 2:57pmpost #103 of 3854/10/12 at 12:29ampost #104 of 3854/10/12 at 1:26amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 12 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 49 seconds ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › AKG new N90Q 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Upton Audio Regen USB Regenerator ("Amber") - COMPLETE IN BOX 2 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Fiio X1 mki *UK* 4 minutes ago
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear