New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Vsonic GR06 Review - Page 25

post #361 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post
 

 

better is a subjective word yeah?  

That's an old post but yeah, technically the VSD1S is better. Now, you can't beat personal preference with technical capability, so there will always be people who will prefer iems that you don't consider that good just because they like the signature and the presentation more. The gr06 was a great iem at the time but the problem was that gr04 flagship was out at the same time and for more than half a year cost less even though it's easily the better iem. I kinda feel it's a shame that so many people got confused by the vsonic's naming and the pricing and went for the gr06 instead missing out on the $50 gr04 flagship.

post #362 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

better is a subjective word yeah?  

Agreed but i asked joker about the same quedtion after i had the re400. I wanted something a bit more durable i can take on the go, the cable on the re400 has me concerned. But he also recommended me the vsd 1s as well. Stating it was a cheap alternative to the gr07 having tighter bass and a more extended treble while having strong but less forward mids > gr06.

But instead i saw a used gr07 be for cheap and i jumped on that ($100) great deal imo
post #363 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom22 View Post


Agreed but i asked joker about the same quedtion after i had the re400. I wanted something a bit more durable i can take on the go, the cable on the re400 has me concerned. But he also recommended me the vsd 1s as well. Stating it was a cheap alternative to the gr07 having tighter bass and a more extended treble while having strong but less forward mids > gr06.

But instead i saw a used gr07 be for cheap and i jumped on that ($100) great deal imo

 

so like i said, subjective

 

good deal on the gr07

post #364 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

so like i said, subjective

good deal on the gr07

Thanks but really anything we say here in terms of sound quality is subjective, except for reading the actual frequency response, but that doesnt trll u the whole picture. Both are probably really good iems in their own right but because of the tighter bass and more extended treble i would think the vsd 1s would be more friendly towards more genres. But that extended treble if its as similar tocthe gr07 be can get fatiguing after a while( this is really if ur listening to them for a long time) the smoother rolled off treble on the gr06 would be less fatiguing but yes ymmv
post #365 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2410 View Post
 

 

Vsonic GR06 Review

 

Thanks to Frogbeats for the sample

 

SDC12371.jpg

 

 

Microphonics:  None.  However there is no chin slider if that matters to you.

 

Accessories:  Full marks for the inclusion of just about every tip there is that would fit them.  What’s not full marks is the bag they give instead of a real case.  What’s worse it’s that it’s not some cheap stupid baggie it has some weird clasping thing that surely much have cost at least as much to produce.  Please Vsonic, id really much rather the little hard case back.

 

SDC12449.jpg

 

My GR06 arrived 4 days ago and have the chin slider, different box and 17 pairs of tips. Brought from Bigbargainonline. Also it have a pouch but not leather, more like velour.


Edited by juan1894 - 3/3/14 at 11:55am
post #366 of 367
Thread Starter 

with a drawstring?  if so maybe they have swapped to to using the one they used to give with the gr99

 

still, i hope you like them.

post #367 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2410 View Post
 

with a drawstring?  if so maybe they have swapped to to using the one they used to give with the gr99

 

still, i hope you like them.

This little in ear headphones are not perfect and not in the level of my HD558 but are GREAT! it have the sound quality that i want. I think the sound quality remains the same in older and new batches. For 63 Shipped anywhere is quite a steal.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: