iBasso PB2 Pelican Portable Balanced Headphone Amplifier + Extras SOLD!
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Item: Basso PB2 Portable Balanced Headphone Amp.+ Extras, ~9.5 months old
info found here: http://www.ibasso.com/en/products/show.asp?ID=70
- 32V voltage swing, the highest voltage swing among portable Amplifiers
- Up to 2500mW output power
- Takes Balanced and Single End inputs, and provides Balanced and Single End outputs
- 3-Setting gain jumper for impedance matching
- 10 DIP sockets for OPAMP and Buffer rolling
- 4-layer gold plated PCB
- Rechargeable battery pack
- More than 20 hours play time with stock OPAMPs
- Measures 55*24*100mm, and weighs 167g
- ALPS quad potentiometer, Hirose connector, Switchcraft jack, and Vishay high grade capacitors inside
- Comes with OPA604*4, AD797*4, BUF634U*4(Stackable), BUF634P*4(Hi-C), Dummy adapter*4, AC adapter, leather pouch, 3.5 to 3.5 interconnect, rubber feet, and warranty card
Also will come with iBasso CB11 Cable which is a HR10A-7P-6P to Female 4-Pin XLR Interconnect which I used to connect the amp to my headphones as well as an iBasso CB10 Cable which is a HR10A-7P-6P to Female XLR Interconnect used to connect my DAC to the amp.
Links for the cables here:
Amp works well, I have been using it to drive some high impedance headphones.
Location: Australia (Near Melbourne) Will post anywhere in the world (at buyer's expense)
Item Condition: Good, amp works well, cables work well
Reason for selling: Upgraded to a desktop headphone amp, no longer require a portable amp
Payment Method: Pickup or Post - Cash, Paypal, Direct Deposit + postage costs
Extra Info: Comes with all accessories except for rubber feet. I also have a different 3.5 to 3.5 interconnect as I never used the stock one and have misplaced it. The PB2 came with a North American/JPN type kettle cord for the AC adapter, and this is what I will be including, but I can include either an adapter or Australian type kettle cord for a fee (the cost to purchase one at jaycar). The only changes I have made are switching the buffers with the BUF643P hi-C buffers. I have not tested any of the other buffers or opamps.
Comes with warranty card which shows the proof of purchase date of March 1st 2011.
The great thing about this amp is that you can purchase different opamps and buffers to change the sound to your liking.
Edited by Daemos - 1/14/12 at 5:28pm