Initial Impressions (Day 3)
- Great build quality, metal used well on the jack and housings.
- Tangle resistant cable.
- These look just amazing and picture do not do these justice. Best looking earphones i have.
- Case is very snazzy and nice as well as being small.
- Bass has very nice presence which is not overwhelming.
- Bass is also very nice quantity wise.
- Sound is very airy and sounds stage seems nice so far.
- MIds are very clean.
- The cable has held it self in a wavy position from were it was winded.
- Tips are not of the best quality.
- Tips are hard to fit.
- Not available yet ;)
- Treble is so far rolled of and laid back.
- Mids have massive decay and are echoey.
- Quite rough sounding at points.
So far all seems to be going well. These have about 15 hours burn in now so that my latest. I will do something a lot longer if i can find time but am doing final exams in school and everything is pretty hectic.
Nice initial impressions.
And I must agree that they do look really nice.. I can tell that your camera doesn't give them enough justice.