A friend linked me this on Dealsextreme and I was wondering if anyone had experience with this. I'm highly doubting they're real, more than likely Chinese knockoffs like many things sold here, and I assume the pictures are stolen to trick the buyer into thinking they're getting Audio Technica, but on the off-chance these are real, I figure it's worth asking.
Related Forum Threads
- best <$300 headphones for me? Last post on 1/22/12 at 4:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My review of Audio Technica ATH-CK9 and ATH-CK10 Last post on 7/10/10 at 7:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 3:13 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I’ll be honest. When I was offered a review unit of the Turbines, I was not really looking forward to reviewing them. The CGI render of the Turbines that Ghostek commonly uses for promotion...
Review: Cleer DU High Definition Dual-Driver Headphone Introduction It was a brisk day in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I attended AXPONA, which is the Audio Expo North...
The ED9 is overall a good and very funny iem from China. build + design: The metal housing shows confidence and it looks like it won't break for a long time. I did like the looks...
(Player: Cowon Plenue D ; Earphone: JH5) Before I start, I must say that this was not the beginning of my experience with the brand cables. I own the Ares cable also (first model) and make...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Firstly I want to thank a local NZ Head-Fier (AudioDHD) for allowing me to spend some time...
Fake Audio Technica CK90? Fake Pictures? Or perhaps just one hell of a deal?post #1 of 101/10/12 at 8:47amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 101/10/12 at 8:54ampost #3 of 101/10/12 at 8:59amThread Starter
I'm aware of that, but sometimes Deals companies will photoshop out things purposely. I know there was another user talking about these, I may take the $30 plunge...post #4 of 101/10/12 at 9:05ampost #5 of 101/10/12 at 9:27ampost #6 of 101/10/12 at 9:33am
"Designer's Trendy In-ear Stereo Earphone"
Designer + Trendy + Fashion = It is not real.
That website is known for cheap-copy; however, they do sell real stuff when they use the word authentic. Unless you can not find it anywhere else, it's better stray away from those websites.post #7 of 101/10/12 at 9:51ampost #8 of 101/10/12 at 10:17ampost #9 of 101/10/12 at 10:40amThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake Audio Technica CK90? Fake Pictures? Or perhaps just one hell of a deal?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 34 seconds ago
- › 4th of July Sale on our used and sale items at TTVJAudio.com! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › The foobar2000 help thread. Got problems or questions? Ask here! 2 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 5 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Best Computer Audio Player Software? 7 minutes ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 8 minutes ago
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by ekolite
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...