A friend linked me this on Dealsextreme and I was wondering if anyone had experience with this. I'm highly doubting they're real, more than likely Chinese knockoffs like many things sold here, and I assume the pictures are stolen to trick the buyer into thinking they're getting Audio Technica, but on the off-chance these are real, I figure it's worth asking.
Related Forum Threads
- best <$300 headphones for me? Last post on 1/22/12 at 4:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My review of Audio Technica ATH-CK9 and ATH-CK10 Last post on 7/10/10 at 7:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on 2/19/17 at 3:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
When I first started looking for a pair of CIEMs, I was determined to find the best one in the $1000 region that would serve me equally well for everyday listening as well as stage use (I play in a...
Fake Audio Technica CK90? Fake Pictures? Or perhaps just one hell of a deal?post #1 of 101/10/12 at 8:47amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 101/10/12 at 8:54ampost #3 of 101/10/12 at 8:59amThread Starter
I'm aware of that, but sometimes Deals companies will photoshop out things purposely. I know there was another user talking about these, I may take the $30 plunge...post #4 of 101/10/12 at 9:05ampost #5 of 101/10/12 at 9:27ampost #6 of 101/10/12 at 9:33am
"Designer's Trendy In-ear Stereo Earphone"
Designer + Trendy + Fashion = It is not real.
That website is known for cheap-copy; however, they do sell real stuff when they use the word authentic. Unless you can not find it anywhere else, it's better stray away from those websites.post #7 of 101/10/12 at 9:51ampost #8 of 101/10/12 at 10:17ampost #9 of 101/10/12 at 10:40amThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake Audio Technica CK90? Fake Pictures? Or perhaps just one hell of a deal?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › New Inear Prophile-8 23 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 1 minute ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 5 minutes ago
- › Aune M2 | AK4490 Dac | Class A amp | Dual Crystek USA Clocks | 5 minutes ago
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 5 minutes ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic dt990 250 ohm or Philips fidelio X2 for music, gaming,... 7 minutes ago
- › Smyth Research Realiser A16 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD6XX/HD650 Massdrop Limited Edition Headphone 9 minutes ago
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear