A friend linked me this on Dealsextreme and I was wondering if anyone had experience with this. I'm highly doubting they're real, more than likely Chinese knockoffs like many things sold here, and I assume the pictures are stolen to trick the buyer into thinking they're getting Audio Technica, but on the off-chance these are real, I figure it's worth asking.
Related Forum Threads
- best <$300 headphones for me? Last post on 1/22/12 at 4:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My review of Audio Technica ATH-CK9 and ATH-CK10 Last post on 7/10/10 at 7:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 5/8/13 at 4:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationEdited on 5/7/10
Let’s start with the accessories, which are 3 pairs of silicone tips (small, medium and large size), airline adapter plug (should replace it with foam tips or something else more practical IMO)...
Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that...
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
Fake Audio Technica CK90? Fake Pictures? Or perhaps just one hell of a deal?post #1 of 101/10/12 at 8:47amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 101/10/12 at 8:54ampost #3 of 101/10/12 at 8:59amThread Starter
I'm aware of that, but sometimes Deals companies will photoshop out things purposely. I know there was another user talking about these, I may take the $30 plunge...post #4 of 101/10/12 at 9:05ampost #5 of 101/10/12 at 9:27ampost #6 of 101/10/12 at 9:33am
"Designer's Trendy In-ear Stereo Earphone"
Designer + Trendy + Fashion = It is not real.
That website is known for cheap-copy; however, they do sell real stuff when they use the word authentic. Unless you can not find it anywhere else, it's better stray away from those websites.post #7 of 101/10/12 at 9:51ampost #8 of 101/10/12 at 10:17ampost #9 of 101/10/12 at 10:40amThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake Audio Technica CK90? Fake Pictures? Or perhaps just one hell of a deal?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Fantastic bass in every meaning of the word; mids are still forward and not killed by the bass; build quality is A++; fit for me was great”“very airy sound, isolation, decent bass,portability, design, built quality”
- Pros:“sound good, comfortable, iPhone compatible”“sound surrounds you, enough bass to make you want to sway”
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 4 seconds ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 27 seconds ago
- › Rank the IEM's you've heard 47 seconds ago
- › Good budget speakers? 48 seconds ago
- › Universal IEM remolded OR Custom IEM 1 minute ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 1 minute ago
- › Full Sized Portable Cans Opinions? ($200-$350) 1 minute ago
- › Headphones you regretted buying the most 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO vs AKG K-701 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: Miles Davis Tributes 2 minutes ago
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by danikus
- › Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome by KodaO
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe