A friend linked me this on Dealsextreme and I was wondering if anyone had experience with this. I'm highly doubting they're real, more than likely Chinese knockoffs like many things sold here, and I assume the pictures are stolen to trick the buyer into thinking they're getting Audio Technica, but on the off-chance these are real, I figure it's worth asking.
Related Forum Threads
- best <$300 headphones for me? Last post on 1/22/12 at 4:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My review of Audio Technica ATH-CK9 and ATH-CK10 Last post on 7/10/10 at 7:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 11:06 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've owned this for about 6 months when I bought it direct from China. As a 68 year old it took me back to a time when I used to go to live concerts. But there were hidden costs involved. Firstly...
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Fake Audio Technica CK90? Fake Pictures? Or perhaps just one hell of a deal?post #1 of 101/10/12 at 8:47amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 101/10/12 at 8:54ampost #3 of 101/10/12 at 8:59amThread Starter
I'm aware of that, but sometimes Deals companies will photoshop out things purposely. I know there was another user talking about these, I may take the $30 plunge...post #4 of 101/10/12 at 9:05ampost #5 of 101/10/12 at 9:27ampost #6 of 101/10/12 at 9:33am
"Designer's Trendy In-ear Stereo Earphone"
Designer + Trendy + Fashion = It is not real.
That website is known for cheap-copy; however, they do sell real stuff when they use the word authentic. Unless you can not find it anywhere else, it's better stray away from those websites.post #7 of 101/10/12 at 9:51ampost #8 of 101/10/12 at 10:17ampost #9 of 101/10/12 at 10:40amThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake Audio Technica CK90? Fake Pictures? Or perhaps just one hell of a deal?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 38 seconds ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A2S impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Chicago area headphone meet - August 13th 2016 - ChiUniFi 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...