A friend linked me this on Dealsextreme and I was wondering if anyone had experience with this. I'm highly doubting they're real, more than likely Chinese knockoffs like many things sold here, and I assume the pictures are stolen to trick the buyer into thinking they're getting Audio Technica, but on the off-chance these are real, I figure it's worth asking.
Related Forum Threads
- best <$300 headphones for me? Last post on 1/22/12 at 4:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My review of Audio Technica ATH-CK9 and ATH-CK10 Last post on 7/10/10 at 7:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 10:18 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
Fake Audio Technica CK90? Fake Pictures? Or perhaps just one hell of a deal?post #1 of 101/10/12 at 8:47amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 101/10/12 at 8:54ampost #3 of 101/10/12 at 8:59amThread Starter
I'm aware of that, but sometimes Deals companies will photoshop out things purposely. I know there was another user talking about these, I may take the $30 plunge...post #4 of 101/10/12 at 9:05ampost #5 of 101/10/12 at 9:27ampost #6 of 101/10/12 at 9:33am
"Designer's Trendy In-ear Stereo Earphone"
Designer + Trendy + Fashion = It is not real.
That website is known for cheap-copy; however, they do sell real stuff when they use the word authentic. Unless you can not find it anywhere else, it's better stray away from those websites.post #7 of 101/10/12 at 9:51ampost #8 of 101/10/12 at 10:17ampost #9 of 101/10/12 at 10:40amThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake Audio Technica CK90? Fake Pictures? Or perhaps just one hell of a deal?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 19 seconds ago
- › SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything 30 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 38 seconds ago
- › $1-$25 USD- Favorite budget in-ear monitors- General consensus... 50 seconds ago
- › NIB Bose SoundTrue II in Charcoal Black with Samsung/Android Remote... 1 minute ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › Maverick Audio DAC/Amp 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-CD900ST, why don't these get more love? 4 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S7 - Best next audiophile phone? 6 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...