I've checked out their website and all their earbuds seem to be in-ear or full size headphones. Does anyone know if they have some not on the website earbuds that are not in-ear?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/10/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/10/12
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 1/10/12
- productSennheiser MX 880 Premium Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/12
- productSennheiser MX 980 High Fidelity Metal Crafted Headphones with Balanced and Precise Sound Reproductiontagged by System, 1/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- IEM comparable to Sennheiser MX-880 earbuds Last post on 8/22/12 at 6:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new earbuds, any help would be much appreciated... Last post on 8/11/11 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared*** Last post on 6/21/14 at 7:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- edited Last post on 5/11/11 at 3:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- philips 9700 VS Sony MDR EX50 VS Sennheiser MX 580 Last post on 9/2/12 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
I bought the S version that has standard 3.5mm TRS unbalanced plug. I didn't want to use the balanced-to-unbalanced adaptor that comes with the non-S version because my players would not have...
“First in last out!” While the above makes for an excellent military motto, it really sucks for an audio component reviewer. I must sincerely apologize to Rock Jaw, Rockbob, and the folks waiting...
Just some brief notes and impressions since no one else has put one up yet. Nice compact form. The little rubber cone feet are useless though and start wearing out. Surprisingly lightweight...
After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these...
Does Sennheiser make any NON in-ear earbuds?post #1 of 51/10/12 at 5:06amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 51/10/12 at 7:21ampost #3 of 51/10/12 at 7:22ampost #4 of 51/10/12 at 8:22am
The MX980 is expensive(over $150) and very large. Many complain that it is too large for their ears. The MX580 at around $25 is a great value. The MX880 at around $65 has more detail than the MX580, however sometimes it volume control is problematic and needs to be removed, which might be an expensive repair if you can't do it yourself. The MX580 satisfies me. It isn't as detailed or dynamic as the Sony E888, however the E888 is now $75+ if you can find it(there are also many fakes around). I wonder how the MX880 compares with the E888.If you are considering the MX980, make sure that it will fit you before you buy it, and that you are buying it from a reliable high volume dealer. A number of reviews say the MX980 is nice but very large. A number of them also question whether it is worth the price, considering that the $25 MX580 is quite pleasant. Is the MX980 7x as good as the MX580? I doubt it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does Sennheiser make any NON in-ear earbuds?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Alchemist's Ultimate Wish List Thread (feel free to add your... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The price curve for headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › HRT MicroStreamer 4 minutes ago
- › Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley mini-meet 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 10 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)