I've checked out their website and all their earbuds seem to be in-ear or full size headphones. Does anyone know if they have some not on the website earbuds that are not in-ear?
Related Forum Threads
- IEM comparable to Sennheiser MX-880 earbuds Last post on 8/22/12 at 6:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new earbuds, any help would be much appreciated... Last post on 8/11/11 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared*** Last post on 4/29/13 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- edited Last post on 5/11/11 at 3:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- philips 9700 VS Sony MDR EX50 VS Sennheiser MX 580 Last post on 9/2/12 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationEdited on 5/7/10
The Logitech Z-2300 were a decent pair of speakers. A few friend had them and I was enthused when they played them. Also they were made at a time where it's said that fitting the most quality...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a comparison review of the AD900X, AD1000X and MA900...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube review of the Sony XBA-1. If you like the video, please check out my channel for more reviews Summary BUILD The XBA-1 is...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the XB900. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The XB800...
Along with the summary below, I have a review thread comparing the TMA-1 Studio with the Sony MDR-1R, Z1000, Sennheiser Momentum, Logitech UE 6000 and Audio Technica M50...
Does Sennheiser make any NON in-ear earbuds?post #1 of 51/10/12 at 5:06amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 51/10/12 at 7:21ampost #3 of 51/10/12 at 7:22ampost #4 of 51/10/12 at 8:22am
The MX980 is expensive(over $150) and very large. Many complain that it is too large for their ears. The MX580 at around $25 is a great value. The MX880 at around $65 has more detail than the MX580, however sometimes it volume control is problematic and needs to be removed, which might be an expensive repair if you can't do it yourself. The MX580 satisfies me. It isn't as detailed or dynamic as the Sony E888, however the E888 is now $75+ if you can find it(there are also many fakes around). I wonder how the MX880 compares with the E888.If you are considering the MX980, make sure that it will fit you before you buy it, and that you are buying it from a reliable high volume dealer. A number of reviews say the MX980 is nice but very large. A number of them also question whether it is worth the price, considering that the $25 MX580 is quite pleasant. Is the MX980 7x as good as the MX580? I doubt it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does Sennheiser make any NON in-ear earbuds?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › PRICE of IBASSO DX50 4 seconds ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 + Qusps Twisted Cable LOD $400 HUGE PRICE DROP! 18 seconds ago
- › The Stax thread (New) 1 minute ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 800, Help Me Chose Amp 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 3 minutes ago
- › New High End Custom-to-Universal IEM: StageDiver 3 5 minutes ago
- › Upgrade from Sennheiser 555 6 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-1 Balanced Armature Headphones-1 Driver by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-XB900 | EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by a_recording
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Headphones by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM) by a_recording
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-1R by a_recording
- › Sennheiser Momentum by a_recording
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe