I've checked out their website and all their earbuds seem to be in-ear or full size headphones. Does anyone know if they have some not on the website earbuds that are not in-ear?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/10/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/10/12
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 1/10/12
- productSennheiser MX 880 Premium Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/12
- productSennheiser MX 980 High Fidelity Metal Crafted Headphones with Balanced and Precise Sound Reproductiontagged by System, 1/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- IEM comparable to Sennheiser MX-880 earbuds Last post on 8/22/12 at 6:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new earbuds, any help would be much appreciated... Last post on 8/11/11 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared*** Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- edited Last post on 5/11/11 at 3:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- philips 9700 VS Sony MDR EX50 VS Sennheiser MX 580 Last post on 9/2/12 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
Does Sennheiser make any NON in-ear earbuds?post #1 of 51/10/12 at 5:06amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 51/10/12 at 7:21ampost #3 of 51/10/12 at 7:22ampost #4 of 51/10/12 at 8:22am
The MX980 is expensive(over $150) and very large. Many complain that it is too large for their ears. The MX580 at around $25 is a great value. The MX880 at around $65 has more detail than the MX580, however sometimes it volume control is problematic and needs to be removed, which might be an expensive repair if you can't do it yourself. The MX580 satisfies me. It isn't as detailed or dynamic as the Sony E888, however the E888 is now $75+ if you can find it(there are also many fakes around). I wonder how the MX880 compares with the E888.If you are considering the MX980, make sure that it will fit you before you buy it, and that you are buying it from a reliable high volume dealer. A number of reviews say the MX980 is nice but very large. A number of them also question whether it is worth the price, considering that the $25 MX580 is quite pleasant. Is the MX980 7x as good as the MX580? I doubt it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does Sennheiser make any NON in-ear earbuds?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Multi-IEM Review - 319 IEMs compared (T-Peos D200R added 08/01/14... 19 seconds ago
- › DENON DA-10 DSD - New portable DAC/Headphone AMP 23 seconds ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Still Upgrade Time for the 940s, $1000 Budget 7 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 8 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)