I've checked out their website and all their earbuds seem to be in-ear or full size headphones. Does anyone know if they have some not on the website earbuds that are not in-ear?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/10/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/10/12
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 1/10/12
- productSennheiser MX 880 Premium Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/12
- productSennheiser MX 980 High Fidelity Metal Crafted Headphones with Balanced and Precise Sound Reproductiontagged by System, 1/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- IEM comparable to Sennheiser MX-880 earbuds Last post on 8/22/12 at 6:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new earbuds, any help would be much appreciated... Last post on 8/11/11 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared*** Last post on 11/4/13 at 7:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- edited Last post on 5/11/11 at 3:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- philips 9700 VS Sony MDR EX50 VS Sennheiser MX 580 Last post on 9/2/12 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
Please make sure to click that Like button at the bottom of the page, also drop a comment and feel free to ask questions if you have them! AK120 I feel like there is an epidemic...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
Does Sennheiser make any NON in-ear earbuds?post #1 of 51/10/12 at 5:06amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 51/10/12 at 7:21ampost #3 of 51/10/12 at 7:22ampost #4 of 51/10/12 at 8:22am
The MX980 is expensive(over $150) and very large. Many complain that it is too large for their ears. The MX580 at around $25 is a great value. The MX880 at around $65 has more detail than the MX580, however sometimes it volume control is problematic and needs to be removed, which might be an expensive repair if you can't do it yourself. The MX580 satisfies me. It isn't as detailed or dynamic as the Sony E888, however the E888 is now $75+ if you can find it(there are also many fakes around). I wonder how the MX880 compares with the E888.If you are considering the MX980, make sure that it will fit you before you buy it, and that you are buying it from a reliable high volume dealer. A number of reviews say the MX980 is nice but very large. A number of them also question whether it is worth the price, considering that the $25 MX580 is quite pleasant. Is the MX980 7x as good as the MX580? I doubt it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does Sennheiser make any NON in-ear earbuds?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado sound + Bass 1 minute ago
- › Neil Young Live At The Cellar Door 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 1 minute ago
- › How to get uncompressed music onto an IPhone, IPod, or PC? 1 minute ago
- › FS: Beyerdynamic DT1350 [Priced to sell!] 2 minutes ago
- › Numbers,.... Male vs Female HeadFiers? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Over-ear Headphones for EDM/House/Pop/Rock/Instrumental (OST) music... 4 minutes ago
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe