Who cares what some other guys think about your headphones? It's just headphones! I believe my peers are mature enough not to give a **** about what my headphones look like.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2's as noisy as Open Ear Cans? Last post on 10/1/11 at 7:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- SHORT REVIEWS: Ok, now I have LCD-2, D7000... what next? Last post on 7/25/12 at 5:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- This weekend I compared Lcd2 and HD650 Last post on 11/10/16 at 12:10am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Preamble: Advanced AcousticWerkes, in short known as AAW, is a Singapore based audio product manufacturer best known for custom-moulded in-ear monitors (CIEMs). Not long ago, they have...
The Soundaware Esther M1Pro provides a immersive sound experience held down by its dated interface and firmware. Its like driving a luxury car with all its comfort but with a dated design...
I am lucky. Very lucky. As I listened last Sunday to the i5, not only did we have the first good (not hard, but good) freeze of the Fall, but since I had been up since just before sunrise, I was...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
I got the honour of being part of the C1 World Tour . Whatever I did, thank you! It’s not every day that 3 new products from the same manufacturer arrive on your doorstep. I have the...
Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012! - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 35441/10/12 at 4:30ampost #78 of 35441/10/12 at 4:39am
After looking at the specs and price, I am almost absolutely sure that the HD-700 compared to the HD-800 is going to be like the HE-500 is to the HE-6. That is, a generally more enjoyable sound, probably more bass impact, but on the whole, less technicalities. I would guess detail and soundstage would be slightly poorer especially from a top end setup.post #79 of 35441/10/12 at 4:49ampost #80 of 35441/10/12 at 4:58ampost #81 of 35441/10/12 at 5:00am
I'm starting to believe the new breed of uber engineers out of college have finally lost the plot. The HD800 looked and sounded space age, but its only 2012 and it aint no space age thats for sure.post #82 of 35441/10/12 at 5:03amQuote:
Every time i hear 2012 i can't stop smiling. Stupid doomsday.post #83 of 35441/10/12 at 5:13ampost #84 of 35441/10/12 at 5:16am
There was a great big thunderstorm the other night, I thought this was it, I was terrified. Not as terrified as I am of the HD800 treble. I consoled myself by dreaming of a better place, where they had HD900s, they looked like rebadged HD650s.post #85 of 35441/10/12 at 5:17amQuote:Originally Posted by sphinxvc
Interesting.Quote:"Its warm, balanced and detailed sound turns classical music, jazz, rock or soul into a fascinating listening experience."- Maurice Quarré, Director Product Lifecycle Management Sennheiser Consumer Electronics / Source
They forgot about dubstep and hip hop, not interestedpost #86 of 35441/10/12 at 5:17am
Please ! Please ! Please ! Sennheiser, start making a headphone that looks exactly the same as your discontinued HE90, dynamic or whatever but with a wider headband. If you did I'd definitely buy one as long as it wasn't anywhere near the expense of the HE90.post #87 of 35441/10/12 at 5:24amQuote:
What, you don't see the family resemblance of the HE90/60 to the HD600/650?post #88 of 35441/10/12 at 5:28ampost #89 of 35441/10/12 at 5:29am
I love the way they look! I do not love the price though. Unfortunately, I do not love the price of most things that I love the look of,cars speakers women etc.. I agree that the msrp is right at the used price point for 800s and that will make it a harder sell. If the reports are great and the price comes down to seven hundred I will give them a try. It will be very interesting to see what the beta group have to say about the actual sound with various different source equipment.post #90 of 35441/10/12 at 5:36amQuote:
- Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Shiit Yggdrasil DAC "yggy" (230 volt) 13 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 23 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 59 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › How much better is the hd650 vs hd598? 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017) 3 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 6 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula One Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitor by HiFiChris
- › Soundaware Esther by tassardar
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear