Who cares what some other guys think about your headphones? It's just headphones! I believe my peers are mature enough not to give a **** about what my headphones look like.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2's as noisy as Open Ear Cans? Last post on 10/1/11 at 7:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- SHORT REVIEWS: Ok, now I have LCD-2, D7000... what next? Last post on 7/25/12 at 5:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- This weekend I compared Lcd2 and HD650 Last post on 5/25/14 at 6:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012! - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 35441/10/12 at 4:30ampost #78 of 35441/10/12 at 4:39am
After looking at the specs and price, I am almost absolutely sure that the HD-700 compared to the HD-800 is going to be like the HE-500 is to the HE-6. That is, a generally more enjoyable sound, probably more bass impact, but on the whole, less technicalities. I would guess detail and soundstage would be slightly poorer especially from a top end setup.post #79 of 35441/10/12 at 4:49ampost #80 of 35441/10/12 at 4:58ampost #81 of 35441/10/12 at 5:00am
I'm starting to believe the new breed of uber engineers out of college have finally lost the plot. The HD800 looked and sounded space age, but its only 2012 and it aint no space age thats for sure.post #82 of 35441/10/12 at 5:03amQuote:
Every time i hear 2012 i can't stop smiling. Stupid doomsday.post #83 of 35441/10/12 at 5:13ampost #84 of 35441/10/12 at 5:16am
There was a great big thunderstorm the other night, I thought this was it, I was terrified. Not as terrified as I am of the HD800 treble. I consoled myself by dreaming of a better place, where they had HD900s, they looked like rebadged HD650s.post #85 of 35441/10/12 at 5:17amQuote:Originally Posted by sphinxvc
Interesting.Quote:"Its warm, balanced and detailed sound turns classical music, jazz, rock or soul into a fascinating listening experience."- Maurice Quarré, Director Product Lifecycle Management Sennheiser Consumer Electronics / Source
They forgot about dubstep and hip hop, not interestedpost #86 of 35441/10/12 at 5:17am
Please ! Please ! Please ! Sennheiser, start making a headphone that looks exactly the same as your discontinued HE90, dynamic or whatever but with a wider headband. If you did I'd definitely buy one as long as it wasn't anywhere near the expense of the HE90.post #87 of 35441/10/12 at 5:24amQuote:
What, you don't see the family resemblance of the HE90/60 to the HD600/650?post #88 of 35441/10/12 at 5:28ampost #89 of 35441/10/12 at 5:29am
I love the way they look! I do not love the price though. Unfortunately, I do not love the price of most things that I love the look of,cars speakers women etc.. I agree that the msrp is right at the used price point for 800s and that will make it a harder sell. If the reports are great and the price comes down to seven hundred I will give them a try. It will be very interesting to see what the beta group have to say about the actual sound with various different source equipment.post #90 of 35441/10/12 at 5:36amQuote:
- Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 1 minute ago
- › IS HD650 or T90 an upgrade to Denon D2000 ? worth buying if i... 1 minute ago
- › Creative G5 discussion and reviews 3 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 5 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 Ebony impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 8 minutes ago
- › Cannot find the right earbud tips 8 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...