Who cares what some other guys think about your headphones? It's just headphones! I believe my peers are mature enough not to give a **** about what my headphones look like.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2's as noisy as Open Ear Cans? Last post on 10/1/11 at 7:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- SHORT REVIEWS: Ok, now I have LCD-2, D7000... what next? Last post on 7/25/12 at 5:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- This weekend I compared Lcd2 and HD650 Last post on 5/25/14 at 6:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012! - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 35441/10/12 at 4:30ampost #78 of 35441/10/12 at 4:39am
After looking at the specs and price, I am almost absolutely sure that the HD-700 compared to the HD-800 is going to be like the HE-500 is to the HE-6. That is, a generally more enjoyable sound, probably more bass impact, but on the whole, less technicalities. I would guess detail and soundstage would be slightly poorer especially from a top end setup.post #79 of 35441/10/12 at 4:49ampost #80 of 35441/10/12 at 4:58ampost #81 of 35441/10/12 at 5:00am
I'm starting to believe the new breed of uber engineers out of college have finally lost the plot. The HD800 looked and sounded space age, but its only 2012 and it aint no space age thats for sure.post #82 of 35441/10/12 at 5:03amQuote:
Every time i hear 2012 i can't stop smiling. Stupid doomsday.post #83 of 35441/10/12 at 5:13ampost #84 of 35441/10/12 at 5:16am
There was a great big thunderstorm the other night, I thought this was it, I was terrified. Not as terrified as I am of the HD800 treble. I consoled myself by dreaming of a better place, where they had HD900s, they looked like rebadged HD650s.post #85 of 35441/10/12 at 5:17amQuote:Originally Posted by sphinxvc
Interesting.Quote:"Its warm, balanced and detailed sound turns classical music, jazz, rock or soul into a fascinating listening experience."- Maurice Quarré, Director Product Lifecycle Management Sennheiser Consumer Electronics / Source
They forgot about dubstep and hip hop, not interestedpost #86 of 35441/10/12 at 5:17am
Please ! Please ! Please ! Sennheiser, start making a headphone that looks exactly the same as your discontinued HE90, dynamic or whatever but with a wider headband. If you did I'd definitely buy one as long as it wasn't anywhere near the expense of the HE90.post #87 of 35441/10/12 at 5:24amQuote:
What, you don't see the family resemblance of the HE90/60 to the HD600/650?post #88 of 35441/10/12 at 5:28ampost #89 of 35441/10/12 at 5:29am
I love the way they look! I do not love the price though. Unfortunately, I do not love the price of most things that I love the look of,cars speakers women etc.. I agree that the msrp is right at the used price point for 800s and that will make it a harder sell. If the reports are great and the price comes down to seven hundred I will give them a try. It will be very interesting to see what the beta group have to say about the actual sound with various different source equipment.post #90 of 35441/10/12 at 5:36amQuote:
- Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Audeze SINE Series 35 seconds ago
- › How to make M50's mid less recessed & increase soundstage (56k) 58 seconds ago
- › PETEREK (formerly cCasperTFG) MOD & Cable Thread 58 seconds ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 4 minutes ago
- › AKG Q701 Quincy Jones Amp suggestion 5 minutes ago
- › For 6BL7 tube users 5 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 6 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio V3 Discussion and Mods. 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by twister6
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by HiFiChris
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse