Who cares what some other guys think about your headphones? It's just headphones! I believe my peers are mature enough not to give a **** about what my headphones look like.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2's as noisy as Open Ear Cans? Last post on 10/1/11 at 7:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- SHORT REVIEWS: Ok, now I have LCD-2, D7000... what next? Last post on 7/25/12 at 5:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- This weekend I compared Lcd2 and HD650 Last post on 5/25/14 at 6:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012! - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 35441/10/12 at 4:30ampost #78 of 35441/10/12 at 4:39am
After looking at the specs and price, I am almost absolutely sure that the HD-700 compared to the HD-800 is going to be like the HE-500 is to the HE-6. That is, a generally more enjoyable sound, probably more bass impact, but on the whole, less technicalities. I would guess detail and soundstage would be slightly poorer especially from a top end setup.post #79 of 35441/10/12 at 4:49ampost #80 of 35441/10/12 at 4:58ampost #81 of 35441/10/12 at 5:00am
I'm starting to believe the new breed of uber engineers out of college have finally lost the plot. The HD800 looked and sounded space age, but its only 2012 and it aint no space age thats for sure.post #82 of 35441/10/12 at 5:03amQuote:
Every time i hear 2012 i can't stop smiling. Stupid doomsday.post #83 of 35441/10/12 at 5:13ampost #84 of 35441/10/12 at 5:16am
There was a great big thunderstorm the other night, I thought this was it, I was terrified. Not as terrified as I am of the HD800 treble. I consoled myself by dreaming of a better place, where they had HD900s, they looked like rebadged HD650s.post #85 of 35441/10/12 at 5:17amQuote:Originally Posted by sphinxvc
Interesting.Quote:"Its warm, balanced and detailed sound turns classical music, jazz, rock or soul into a fascinating listening experience."- Maurice Quarré, Director Product Lifecycle Management Sennheiser Consumer Electronics / Source
They forgot about dubstep and hip hop, not interestedpost #86 of 35441/10/12 at 5:17am
Please ! Please ! Please ! Sennheiser, start making a headphone that looks exactly the same as your discontinued HE90, dynamic or whatever but with a wider headband. If you did I'd definitely buy one as long as it wasn't anywhere near the expense of the HE90.post #87 of 35441/10/12 at 5:24amQuote:
What, you don't see the family resemblance of the HE90/60 to the HD600/650?post #88 of 35441/10/12 at 5:28ampost #89 of 35441/10/12 at 5:29am
I love the way they look! I do not love the price though. Unfortunately, I do not love the price of most things that I love the look of,cars speakers women etc.. I agree that the msrp is right at the used price point for 800s and that will make it a harder sell. If the reports are great and the price comes down to seven hundred I will give them a try. It will be very interesting to see what the beta group have to say about the actual sound with various different source equipment.post #90 of 35441/10/12 at 5:36amQuote:
- Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Objectivists board room 1 minute ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 1 minute ago
- › Grado SR225 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 3 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song limit,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › The Active Noise Cancellation Bluetooth Headphones thread - quick... 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2