Who cares what some other guys think about your headphones? It's just headphones! I believe my peers are mature enough not to give a **** about what my headphones look like.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2's as noisy as Open Ear Cans? Last post on 10/1/11 at 7:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- SHORT REVIEWS: Ok, now I have LCD-2, D7000... what next? Last post on 7/25/12 at 5:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- This weekend I compared Lcd2 and HD650 Last post on 5/25/14 at 6:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012! - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 35441/10/12 at 4:30ampost #78 of 35441/10/12 at 4:39am
After looking at the specs and price, I am almost absolutely sure that the HD-700 compared to the HD-800 is going to be like the HE-500 is to the HE-6. That is, a generally more enjoyable sound, probably more bass impact, but on the whole, less technicalities. I would guess detail and soundstage would be slightly poorer especially from a top end setup.post #79 of 35441/10/12 at 4:49ampost #80 of 35441/10/12 at 4:58ampost #81 of 35441/10/12 at 5:00am
I'm starting to believe the new breed of uber engineers out of college have finally lost the plot. The HD800 looked and sounded space age, but its only 2012 and it aint no space age thats for sure.post #82 of 35441/10/12 at 5:03amQuote:
Every time i hear 2012 i can't stop smiling. Stupid doomsday.post #83 of 35441/10/12 at 5:13ampost #84 of 35441/10/12 at 5:16am
There was a great big thunderstorm the other night, I thought this was it, I was terrified. Not as terrified as I am of the HD800 treble. I consoled myself by dreaming of a better place, where they had HD900s, they looked like rebadged HD650s.post #85 of 35441/10/12 at 5:17amQuote:Originally Posted by sphinxvc
Interesting.Quote:"Its warm, balanced and detailed sound turns classical music, jazz, rock or soul into a fascinating listening experience."- Maurice Quarré, Director Product Lifecycle Management Sennheiser Consumer Electronics / Source
They forgot about dubstep and hip hop, not interestedpost #86 of 35441/10/12 at 5:17am
Please ! Please ! Please ! Sennheiser, start making a headphone that looks exactly the same as your discontinued HE90, dynamic or whatever but with a wider headband. If you did I'd definitely buy one as long as it wasn't anywhere near the expense of the HE90.post #87 of 35441/10/12 at 5:24amQuote:
What, you don't see the family resemblance of the HE90/60 to the HD600/650?post #88 of 35441/10/12 at 5:28ampost #89 of 35441/10/12 at 5:29am
I love the way they look! I do not love the price though. Unfortunately, I do not love the price of most things that I love the look of,cars speakers women etc.. I agree that the msrp is right at the used price point for 800s and that will make it a harder sell. If the reports are great and the price comes down to seven hundred I will give them a try. It will be very interesting to see what the beta group have to say about the actual sound with various different source equipment.post #90 of 35441/10/12 at 5:36amQuote:
- Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Fiio X1 or Fiio X3 1 minute ago
- › Needing help on finding a complement to my Beyer T1! 2 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 4 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 6 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 6 minutes ago
- › Which IEM ~170$ to replace broken Vsonic GR07 (EDM lover) :) 6 minutes ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2