Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2's as noisy as Open Ear Cans? Last post on 10/1/11 at 7:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- SHORT REVIEWS: Ok, now I have LCD-2, D7000... what next? Last post on 7/25/12 at 5:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- This weekend I compared Lcd2 and HD650 Last post on 5/25/14 at 6:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
It was raining, and I mean really raining. This was a problem as I really wanted to listen Radiohead's new album ( A Moon Shaped Pool) on my always seemingly endless commute to work. The first part...
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012! - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 35441/10/12 at 2:16amQuote:
105 dB/V @150 ohms ie 97 dB/mW, average sensitivity.
1.8 V or 22 mW to reach 110 db peaks
3.2 V or 66 mW to reach 115 db peaks.
Nothing too difficult.post #48 of 35441/10/12 at 2:17amQuote:
Sennheiser can make closed headphones... just not really high end ones.
post #49 of 35441/10/12 at 2:20ampost #50 of 35441/10/12 at 2:20ampost #51 of 35441/10/12 at 2:23ampost #52 of 35441/10/12 at 2:26amQuote:
I do agree with you, if they sound great then I would not care too much on looks, but they are not as pretty as the HD800.post #53 of 35441/10/12 at 2:29am
Mmm.... Sennheiser do NOT want to make high end closed phones, that is different. Ever heard of the HD 250 Linear ?
Quote:post #54 of 35441/10/12 at 2:32ampost #55 of 35441/10/12 at 2:33ampost #56 of 35441/10/12 at 2:39amQuote:
LOL!!!post #57 of 35441/10/12 at 2:52ampost #58 of 35441/10/12 at 3:10amQuote:
An extinct headphone, in their past, this must be.
Take the beyer T1. They make it closed, to become the t5p, and the result is a dinosaur of a dip in sound quality. But give beyerdynamic credit for at least trying- I wonder how sennheiser would fare with their own closed 'reference' headphone.
That isn't going to happen- maybe they're too scared that they can't achieve a high enough level of sq in this market.
Anyway, this hd700 I expect will cause an explosion of interest at headfi. Hang on to your wallets people.post #59 of 35441/10/12 at 3:14am
- Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › LG Quadbeat 3 Impressions Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 minute ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 1 minute ago
- › XTZ Headphone Divine DISCUSSION THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Rosie Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › Popping noises with USB DAC connected to PC. 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...