Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2's as noisy as Open Ear Cans? Last post on 10/1/11 at 7:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- SHORT REVIEWS: Ok, now I have LCD-2, D7000... what next? Last post on 7/25/12 at 5:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- This weekend I compared Lcd2 and HD650 Last post on 5/25/14 at 6:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012! - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 35441/10/12 at 2:16amQuote:
105 dB/V @150 ohms ie 97 dB/mW, average sensitivity.
1.8 V or 22 mW to reach 110 db peaks
3.2 V or 66 mW to reach 115 db peaks.
Nothing too difficult.post #48 of 35441/10/12 at 2:17amQuote:
Sennheiser can make closed headphones... just not really high end ones.
post #49 of 35441/10/12 at 2:20ampost #50 of 35441/10/12 at 2:20ampost #51 of 35441/10/12 at 2:23ampost #52 of 35441/10/12 at 2:26amQuote:
I do agree with you, if they sound great then I would not care too much on looks, but they are not as pretty as the HD800.post #53 of 35441/10/12 at 2:29am
Mmm.... Sennheiser do NOT want to make high end closed phones, that is different. Ever heard of the HD 250 Linear ?
Quote:post #54 of 35441/10/12 at 2:32ampost #55 of 35441/10/12 at 2:33ampost #56 of 35441/10/12 at 2:39amQuote:
LOL!!!post #57 of 35441/10/12 at 2:52ampost #58 of 35441/10/12 at 3:10amQuote:
An extinct headphone, in their past, this must be.
Take the beyer T1. They make it closed, to become the t5p, and the result is a dinosaur of a dip in sound quality. But give beyerdynamic credit for at least trying- I wonder how sennheiser would fare with their own closed 'reference' headphone.
That isn't going to happen- maybe they're too scared that they can't achieve a high enough level of sq in this market.
Anyway, this hd700 I expect will cause an explosion of interest at headfi. Hang on to your wallets people.post #59 of 35441/10/12 at 3:14am
- Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Soekris R-2R DAC: Technical Details 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 6 minutes ago
- › Straight Dope on Balanced out vs S.E on dac/amp 9 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 9 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Apple Touch 5G thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 11 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2