Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2's as noisy as Open Ear Cans? Last post on 10/1/11 at 7:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- SHORT REVIEWS: Ok, now I have LCD-2, D7000... what next? Last post on 7/25/12 at 5:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- This weekend I compared Lcd2 and HD650 Last post on 5/25/14 at 6:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012! - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 35441/10/12 at 2:16amQuote:
105 dB/V @150 ohms ie 97 dB/mW, average sensitivity.
1.8 V or 22 mW to reach 110 db peaks
3.2 V or 66 mW to reach 115 db peaks.
Nothing too difficult.post #48 of 35441/10/12 at 2:17amQuote:
Sennheiser can make closed headphones... just not really high end ones.
post #49 of 35441/10/12 at 2:20ampost #50 of 35441/10/12 at 2:20ampost #51 of 35441/10/12 at 2:23ampost #52 of 35441/10/12 at 2:26amQuote:
I do agree with you, if they sound great then I would not care too much on looks, but they are not as pretty as the HD800.post #53 of 35441/10/12 at 2:29am
Mmm.... Sennheiser do NOT want to make high end closed phones, that is different. Ever heard of the HD 250 Linear ?
Quote:post #54 of 35441/10/12 at 2:32ampost #55 of 35441/10/12 at 2:33ampost #56 of 35441/10/12 at 2:39amQuote:
LOL!!!post #57 of 35441/10/12 at 2:52ampost #58 of 35441/10/12 at 3:10amQuote:
An extinct headphone, in their past, this must be.
Take the beyer T1. They make it closed, to become the t5p, and the result is a dinosaur of a dip in sound quality. But give beyerdynamic credit for at least trying- I wonder how sennheiser would fare with their own closed 'reference' headphone.
That isn't going to happen- maybe they're too scared that they can't achieve a high enough level of sq in this market.
Anyway, this hd700 I expect will cause an explosion of interest at headfi. Hang on to your wallets people.post #59 of 35441/10/12 at 3:14am
- Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 24 seconds ago
- › NVX XPT100 (HM5 clone) - nonexistent bass, tinny and artificial... 32 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › RHA T10i Tour & Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › Help to choose headphone. Alternative to P7? Pair with DAC? 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2