Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2's as noisy as Open Ear Cans? Last post on 10/1/11 at 7:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- SHORT REVIEWS: Ok, now I have LCD-2, D7000... what next? Last post on 7/25/12 at 5:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- This weekend I compared Lcd2 and HD650 Last post on 5/25/14 at 6:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
i bought it this buletooth headphone 1 week ago. when i received it, i found it's very weightless, i think it's about half an ounce weight. about the performace, it can play 7 hours or more, the...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
First of all I would like to thank the team at www.hifiheadphones.co.uk for the review sample I had the opportunity to test out and to write a bit about it. This is a good sounding music player...
Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012! - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 35441/10/12 at 2:16amQuote:
105 dB/V @150 ohms ie 97 dB/mW, average sensitivity.
1.8 V or 22 mW to reach 110 db peaks
3.2 V or 66 mW to reach 115 db peaks.
Nothing too difficult.post #48 of 35441/10/12 at 2:17amQuote:
Sennheiser can make closed headphones... just not really high end ones.
post #49 of 35441/10/12 at 2:20ampost #50 of 35441/10/12 at 2:20ampost #51 of 35441/10/12 at 2:23ampost #52 of 35441/10/12 at 2:26amQuote:
I do agree with you, if they sound great then I would not care too much on looks, but they are not as pretty as the HD800.post #53 of 35441/10/12 at 2:29am
Mmm.... Sennheiser do NOT want to make high end closed phones, that is different. Ever heard of the HD 250 Linear ?
Quote:post #54 of 35441/10/12 at 2:32ampost #55 of 35441/10/12 at 2:33ampost #56 of 35441/10/12 at 2:39amQuote:
LOL!!!post #57 of 35441/10/12 at 2:52ampost #58 of 35441/10/12 at 3:10amQuote:
An extinct headphone, in their past, this must be.
Take the beyer T1. They make it closed, to become the t5p, and the result is a dinosaur of a dip in sound quality. But give beyerdynamic credit for at least trying- I wonder how sennheiser would fare with their own closed 'reference' headphone.
That isn't going to happen- maybe they're too scared that they can't achieve a high enough level of sq in this market.
Anyway, this hd700 I expect will cause an explosion of interest at headfi. Hang on to your wallets people.post #59 of 35441/10/12 at 3:14am
- Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 10 minutes ago
- › IEM Recommendations for EDM 13 minutes ago
- › Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 16, 2016, Wikia HQ 14 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 14 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 14 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 15 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 15 minutes ago
- › Hunter Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Sports 4.1 Bluetooth Headset... by Shobin Wang
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...