I'm going to test it tomorrow as my retrailer here in France called me today to tell me that they received some. \o/
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2's as noisy as Open Ear Cans? Last post on 10/1/11 at 7:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- SHORT REVIEWS: Ok, now I have LCD-2, D7000... what next? Last post on 7/25/12 at 5:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- This weekend I compared Lcd2 and HD650 Last post on 5/25/14 at 6:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Aune M2 Pro Review Intro : Since the past few years I had kept myself away from trying out any new DAPs or audio gear since I was pretty satisfied with my Fiio X5 (1st gen) and Sansa Clip...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012! - Page 174post #2596 of 35445/11/12 at 1:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2597 of 35445/11/12 at 1:29pmQuote:
Yes I am in the UK and pre-ordered it from one of Sennheiser dealers.
However, it says on their website (as of ages ago), that the HD 700s are due to be available on 21st May. I wonder if that has changed? Hmm...post #2598 of 35445/11/12 at 1:40pmpost #2599 of 35445/11/12 at 2:11pm
Probably. As John said, they are already in the UK and they are in shops in France and Sweden as well.
Hopefully, I'll wake up early enough to go listen to them and maybe even bring a pair home since they have a 30-day return policy if I remember correctly.post #2600 of 35445/11/12 at 2:34pm
This will be pretty sweet, only because of all the people who will sell their HD 800 now for cheap. I think they will come to see the HD700 isn't as good. I know Jude said it surpasses it in some ways, but let's face it. every new headphone that comes out is better than everything that has come before it. Lots of psychological FOTM has burned me many times.post #2601 of 35445/11/12 at 3:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by BoxBoxBox
This will be pretty sweet, only because of all the people who will sell their HD 800 now for cheap. I think they will come to see the HD700 isn't as good. I know Jude said it surpasses it in some ways, but let's face it. every new headphone that comes out is better than everything that has come before it. Lots of psychological FOTM has burned me many times.
I doubt that anyone is going to sell their HD800 for cheap.post #2602 of 35445/11/12 at 5:29pmQuote:
Are you in London? If so, where can I audition it?post #2603 of 35445/11/12 at 5:42pmpost #2604 of 35445/12/12 at 3:04ampost #2605 of 35445/12/12 at 3:23ampost #2606 of 35445/12/12 at 3:33am
Not going to have a listen for at least a few hours to be honest! Will probably take the setup home with me for a decent listen over the weekend. :Dpost #2607 of 35445/12/12 at 3:38amQuote:
So you paid $1K, OK we will be waiting for the impressions review...congrats....post #2608 of 35445/12/12 at 3:40amQuote:
We are in UK, but we are a Sennheiser Partner.post #2609 of 35445/12/12 at 3:45amQuote:
heres hoping you have a HD800 and/or HD650/600 for comparisonpost #2610 of 35445/12/12 at 3:49amQuote:
Oh yes! We have the HD600/650/800's all here for comparison :D
- Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Tabletop Gaming? 4 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-WM1 HI-END DAP 14 seconds ago
- › Blast from the Past - Post your favourites, any genre any decade 36 seconds ago
- › Synergistic Research Element Copper Digital Active tunable RCA... 1 minute ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload ! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW! Fostex TH610 Premium Reference Closed-Back Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › 2016 SONY FLAGSHIP - MDR-Z1R 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Greetings from down here to my peeps in the Noble thread 4 minutes ago
- › Aune M2 32BIT DSD portable music player by Faheem
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...