I'm going to test it tomorrow as my retrailer here in France called me today to tell me that they received some. \o/
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2's as noisy as Open Ear Cans? Last post on 10/1/11 at 7:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- SHORT REVIEWS: Ok, now I have LCD-2, D7000... what next? Last post on 7/25/12 at 5:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- This weekend I compared Lcd2 and HD650 Last post on 5/25/14 at 6:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure E4Cs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012! - Page 174post #2596 of 35445/11/12 at 1:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2597 of 35445/11/12 at 1:29pmQuote:
Yes I am in the UK and pre-ordered it from one of Sennheiser dealers.
However, it says on their website (as of ages ago), that the HD 700s are due to be available on 21st May. I wonder if that has changed? Hmm...post #2598 of 35445/11/12 at 1:40pmpost #2599 of 35445/11/12 at 2:11pm
Probably. As John said, they are already in the UK and they are in shops in France and Sweden as well.
Hopefully, I'll wake up early enough to go listen to them and maybe even bring a pair home since they have a 30-day return policy if I remember correctly.post #2600 of 35445/11/12 at 2:34pm
This will be pretty sweet, only because of all the people who will sell their HD 800 now for cheap. I think they will come to see the HD700 isn't as good. I know Jude said it surpasses it in some ways, but let's face it. every new headphone that comes out is better than everything that has come before it. Lots of psychological FOTM has burned me many times.post #2601 of 35445/11/12 at 3:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by BoxBoxBox
This will be pretty sweet, only because of all the people who will sell their HD 800 now for cheap. I think they will come to see the HD700 isn't as good. I know Jude said it surpasses it in some ways, but let's face it. every new headphone that comes out is better than everything that has come before it. Lots of psychological FOTM has burned me many times.
I doubt that anyone is going to sell their HD800 for cheap.post #2602 of 35445/11/12 at 5:29pmQuote:
Are you in London? If so, where can I audition it?post #2603 of 35445/11/12 at 5:42pmpost #2604 of 35445/12/12 at 3:04ampost #2605 of 35445/12/12 at 3:23ampost #2606 of 35445/12/12 at 3:33am
Not going to have a listen for at least a few hours to be honest! Will probably take the setup home with me for a decent listen over the weekend. :Dpost #2607 of 35445/12/12 at 3:38amQuote:
So you paid $1K, OK we will be waiting for the impressions review...congrats....post #2608 of 35445/12/12 at 3:40amQuote:
We are in UK, but we are a Sennheiser Partner.post #2609 of 35445/12/12 at 3:45amQuote:
heres hoping you have a HD800 and/or HD650/600 for comparisonpost #2610 of 35445/12/12 at 3:49amQuote:
Oh yes! We have the HD600/650/800's all here for comparison :D
- Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = just now
- › Roll Call: Who's building, built, or thinking of building a beta22? 23 seconds ago
- › So are the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless the best wireless... 42 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 53 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 1 minute ago
- › The StratoKOSSter – A closed DIY headphone based on the Koss KSC-75... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Building a speaker system in a small room (I have no idea what I'm... 1 minute ago
- › I HATE Parametric Equalizers 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2