I'm going to test it tomorrow as my retrailer here in France called me today to tell me that they received some. \o/
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2's as noisy as Open Ear Cans? Last post on 10/1/11 at 7:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- SHORT REVIEWS: Ok, now I have LCD-2, D7000... what next? Last post on 7/25/12 at 5:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- This weekend I compared Lcd2 and HD650 Last post on 11/10/16 at 12:10am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
This is by far the closest I have come to writing a 5 star review. Of course to get that, I would have to find the holy grail of headphones for me. I had tried the HD558, HD598, HD650, and...
These are *fantastic* for the price. Compared side by side to some old Sennheiser MX500s, that cost at least 4x as much, the Monk+ absolutely wipes the floor - they are hugely superior. Warm...
Acknowledgment Thanks, @Andykong at Cayin, and @Takeanidea for organizing the UK wing of the worldwide extravaganza of i5 tour. It is always an honour to work with great companies and dear...
Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012! - Page 174post #2596 of 35455/11/12 at 1:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2597 of 35455/11/12 at 1:29pmQuote:
Yes I am in the UK and pre-ordered it from one of Sennheiser dealers.
However, it says on their website (as of ages ago), that the HD 700s are due to be available on 21st May. I wonder if that has changed? Hmm...post #2598 of 35455/11/12 at 1:40pmpost #2599 of 35455/11/12 at 2:11pm
Probably. As John said, they are already in the UK and they are in shops in France and Sweden as well.
Hopefully, I'll wake up early enough to go listen to them and maybe even bring a pair home since they have a 30-day return policy if I remember correctly.post #2600 of 35455/11/12 at 2:34pm
This will be pretty sweet, only because of all the people who will sell their HD 800 now for cheap. I think they will come to see the HD700 isn't as good. I know Jude said it surpasses it in some ways, but let's face it. every new headphone that comes out is better than everything that has come before it. Lots of psychological FOTM has burned me many times.post #2601 of 35455/11/12 at 3:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by BoxBoxBox
This will be pretty sweet, only because of all the people who will sell their HD 800 now for cheap. I think they will come to see the HD700 isn't as good. I know Jude said it surpasses it in some ways, but let's face it. every new headphone that comes out is better than everything that has come before it. Lots of psychological FOTM has burned me many times.
I doubt that anyone is going to sell their HD800 for cheap.post #2602 of 35455/11/12 at 5:29pmQuote:
Are you in London? If so, where can I audition it?post #2603 of 35455/11/12 at 5:42pmpost #2604 of 35455/12/12 at 3:04ampost #2605 of 35455/12/12 at 3:23ampost #2606 of 35455/12/12 at 3:33am
Not going to have a listen for at least a few hours to be honest! Will probably take the setup home with me for a decent listen over the weekend. :Dpost #2607 of 35455/12/12 at 3:38amQuote:
So you paid $1K, OK we will be waiting for the impressions review...congrats....post #2608 of 35455/12/12 at 3:40amQuote:
We are in UK, but we are a Sennheiser Partner.post #2609 of 35455/12/12 at 3:45amQuote:
heres hoping you have a HD800 and/or HD650/600 for comparisonpost #2610 of 35455/12/12 at 3:49amQuote:
Oh yes! We have the HD600/650/800's all here for comparison :D
- Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 22 seconds ago
- › B&O H9 Discussion and Impressions thread 39 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Discussion and Support Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › can an amp deafen noise from a DAC? 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for IEMs in the $200-$300 range. 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 3 minutes ago
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear