Hi first off sorry if this in the wrong place, this seems to fit best but I'm a dumb noob so I might be off. Anyway heres my question. I currently have a Cowon S9 and Westone UM3X. I'm looking for a case that is able to protect and hold both. The smaller the case the better (as long as it holds both) but I do plan on getting custom Um56 tips in the near future so It should be able to hold those as well. Thanks for any help Im currently at a loss.
- productCowon S9 8 GB Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen (Titanium Black)tagged by System, 1/10/12
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 1/10/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/10/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 1/10/12
- productWestone UM 56tagged by System, 1/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- WESTONE UM3X WITH DBA-02 TIPS = WOW Last post on 7/24/14 at 3:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone UM3X ....which mp3 suit better? Last post on 8/15/11 at 7:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Lost the right channel in my GR07s... Last post on 8/11/11 at 12:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Okay, so let's stretch the budget and start asking more about SQ and memory Last post on 6/5/11 at 9:50pm in Portable Source Gear
- Westone 4: Questions Last post on 5/25/11 at 4:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Case to hold IEM and Source?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 83/2/12 at 8:31ampost #3 of 83/2/12 at 8:39am
Compact digital camera case -- main compartment for your portable device and small zippered front compartment for your IEM's and tips. These come in all shapes and sizes and are usually nicely padded.post #4 of 83/2/12 at 9:18am
I've used a compact digital case and they work very well, especially with multiple compartments. A Pelican or Otterbox also works well, but they are harder to carry around and I'm not sure if the 1010 and 1000 will fit your S9. They are shockproof and waterproof though so that's a plus.post #5 of 83/2/12 at 10:07ampost #6 of 85/1/12 at 2:12pm
Maybe bigger than you need right now, but if you get an amp you's appreciate it. One of these fanny packs. The one I got (Amazon SKU B003V11W84) is just the right size to hold 2 iem's in their case in the front, iPod + C421 standing up for easy access to volume on amp and wheel on iPod.
That leaves the third pocket for cables, a pack of gum, boarding passes, and sunglasses.
KPpost #7 of 87/8/13 at 2:57ampost #8 of 87/8/13 at 3:04amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Case to hold IEM and Source?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › audeze lcd-2 for sale 47 seconds ago
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 2 minutes ago
- › New Releases 2014 - No Records Released Before 2014 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › New Teac HA-P50-B Portable DAC Amp 11 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 14 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)