Hi first off sorry if this in the wrong place, this seems to fit best but I'm a dumb noob so I might be off. Anyway heres my question. I currently have a Cowon S9 and Westone UM3X. I'm looking for a case that is able to protect and hold both. The smaller the case the better (as long as it holds both) but I do plan on getting custom Um56 tips in the near future so It should be able to hold those as well. Thanks for any help Im currently at a loss.
- productCowon S9 8 GB Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen (Titanium Black)tagged by System, 1/10/12
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 1/10/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/10/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 1/10/12
- productWestone UM 56tagged by System, 1/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- WESTONE UM3X WITH DBA-02 TIPS = WOW Last post on 7/24/14 at 3:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone UM3X ....which mp3 suit better? Last post on 8/15/11 at 7:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Lost the right channel in my GR07s... Last post on 8/11/11 at 12:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Okay, so let's stretch the budget and start asking more about SQ and memory Last post on 6/5/11 at 9:50pm in Portable Source Gear
- Westone 4: Questions Last post on 5/25/11 at 4:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi for this sample to review, as always I try to write honest reviews, this unit has had over 50hrs of burn-in, no real differences were noted. Gear Used: HP...
At 240 dollars new (price I paid) there is not a single headphone in the world with better price/performance ratio. Each song is a new listening experience and these sound far superior to any other...
I am writing this because I have read so much more than I have written, and I believe it's time to give back. There are two new versions of JVC's famous Bass iem: The FX99X and the FX77X, I am...
Case to hold IEM and Source?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 83/2/12 at 8:31ampost #3 of 83/2/12 at 8:39am
Compact digital camera case -- main compartment for your portable device and small zippered front compartment for your IEM's and tips. These come in all shapes and sizes and are usually nicely padded.post #4 of 83/2/12 at 9:18am
I've used a compact digital case and they work very well, especially with multiple compartments. A Pelican or Otterbox also works well, but they are harder to carry around and I'm not sure if the 1010 and 1000 will fit your S9. They are shockproof and waterproof though so that's a plus.post #5 of 83/2/12 at 10:07ampost #6 of 85/1/12 at 2:12pm
Maybe bigger than you need right now, but if you get an amp you's appreciate it. One of these fanny packs. The one I got (Amazon SKU B003V11W84) is just the right size to hold 2 iem's in their case in the front, iPod + C421 standing up for easy access to volume on amp and wheel on iPod.
That leaves the third pocket for cables, a pack of gum, boarding passes, and sunglasses.
KPpost #7 of 87/8/13 at 2:57ampost #8 of 87/8/13 at 3:04amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Case to hold IEM and Source?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 7 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue 2 - Taking it a step further. 14 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 28 seconds ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 46 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Koss KTXPRO1....an awesome portable headphone! 58 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 1 minute ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Elemental Watson Class-A Valve/Mosfet Hybrid Headphone Amplifier... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › UITaudio PMP-354P by Army-Firedawg
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ngoshawk
- › Onkyo Over Ear Headphone (H900MB/27) by Sonic Defender
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear