Hi first off sorry if this in the wrong place, this seems to fit best but I'm a dumb noob so I might be off. Anyway heres my question. I currently have a Cowon S9 and Westone UM3X. I'm looking for a case that is able to protect and hold both. The smaller the case the better (as long as it holds both) but I do plan on getting custom Um56 tips in the near future so It should be able to hold those as well. Thanks for any help Im currently at a loss.
- productCowon S9 8 GB Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen (Titanium Black)tagged by System, 1/10/12
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 1/10/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/10/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 1/10/12
- productWestone UM 56tagged by System, 1/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- WESTONE UM3X WITH DBA-02 TIPS = WOW Last post on 7/24/14 at 3:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone UM3X ....which mp3 suit better? Last post on 8/15/11 at 7:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Lost the right channel in my GR07s... Last post on 8/11/11 at 12:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Okay, so let's stretch the budget and start asking more about SQ and memory Last post on 6/5/11 at 9:50pm in Portable Source Gear
- Westone 4: Questions Last post on 5/25/11 at 4:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have to give Massdrop a lot of credit for trying to bring high-end audio to the masses through their audiophile community. Those behind their initiatives have managed to bring together...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Case to hold IEM and Source?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 83/2/12 at 8:31ampost #3 of 83/2/12 at 8:39am
Compact digital camera case -- main compartment for your portable device and small zippered front compartment for your IEM's and tips. These come in all shapes and sizes and are usually nicely padded.post #4 of 83/2/12 at 9:18am
I've used a compact digital case and they work very well, especially with multiple compartments. A Pelican or Otterbox also works well, but they are harder to carry around and I'm not sure if the 1010 and 1000 will fit your S9. They are shockproof and waterproof though so that's a plus.post #5 of 83/2/12 at 10:07ampost #6 of 85/1/12 at 2:12pm
Maybe bigger than you need right now, but if you get an amp you's appreciate it. One of these fanny packs. The one I got (Amazon SKU B003V11W84) is just the right size to hold 2 iem's in their case in the front, iPod + C421 standing up for easy access to volume on amp and wheel on iPod.
That leaves the third pocket for cables, a pack of gum, boarding passes, and sunglasses.
KPpost #7 of 87/8/13 at 2:57ampost #8 of 87/8/13 at 3:04amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Case to hold IEM and Source?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40x: The Little Brother that Could 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 4 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed Version Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 7 minutes ago
- › 👍DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, AK380, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1,... 7 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 9 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...