Hi first off sorry if this in the wrong place, this seems to fit best but I'm a dumb noob so I might be off. Anyway heres my question. I currently have a Cowon S9 and Westone UM3X. I'm looking for a case that is able to protect and hold both. The smaller the case the better (as long as it holds both) but I do plan on getting custom Um56 tips in the near future so It should be able to hold those as well. Thanks for any help Im currently at a loss.
- productCowon S9 8 GB Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen (Titanium Black)tagged by System, 1/10/12
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 1/10/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/10/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 1/10/12
- productWestone UM 56tagged by System, 1/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- WESTONE UM3X WITH DBA-02 TIPS = WOW Last post on 2/26/12 at 4:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone UM3X ....which mp3 suit better? Last post on 8/15/11 at 7:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Lost the right channel in my GR07s... Last post on 8/11/11 at 12:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Okay, so let's stretch the budget and start asking more about SQ and memory Last post on 6/5/11 at 9:50pm in Portable Source Gear
- Westone 4: Questions Last post on 5/25/11 at 4:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)Last edited: 12/28/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I use them continuously: during the commuting in the subway, on the plane, at home and in the office for my conference calls. I was expecting much lower musical quality from a BT can, but actually...
I spend my working days far from home and I was looking for something compact with two specific characteristics: keep the same feeling that I have when I listen to the Sennheiser HD650 driven by...
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
Case to hold IEM and Source?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 83/2/12 at 8:31ampost #3 of 83/2/12 at 8:39am
Compact digital camera case -- main compartment for your portable device and small zippered front compartment for your IEM's and tips. These come in all shapes and sizes and are usually nicely padded.post #4 of 83/2/12 at 9:18am
I've used a compact digital case and they work very well, especially with multiple compartments. A Pelican or Otterbox also works well, but they are harder to carry around and I'm not sure if the 1010 and 1000 will fit your S9. They are shockproof and waterproof though so that's a plus.post #5 of 83/2/12 at 10:07ampost #6 of 85/1/12 at 2:12pm
Maybe bigger than you need right now, but if you get an amp you's appreciate it. One of these fanny packs. The one I got (Amazon SKU B003V11W84) is just the right size to hold 2 iem's in their case in the front, iPod + C421 standing up for easy access to volume on amp and wheel on iPod.
That leaves the third pocket for cables, a pack of gum, boarding passes, and sunglasses.
KPpost #7 of 87/8/13 at 2:57ampost #8 of 87/8/13 at 3:04amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Case to hold IEM and Source?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 31 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 56 seconds ago
- › Vancouver Audiophile Meet May 2014! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Nuforce Primo 8 - an Audiophile Phase Coherent Quad Balanced... 1 minute ago
- › Sony's DSD-capable PHA-2 portable headphone amp/DAC 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San... 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MM 450-X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Faber65
- › iFi iDAC DAC / headphone Amplifier by Faber65
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob