Hi first off sorry if this in the wrong place, this seems to fit best but I'm a dumb noob so I might be off. Anyway heres my question. I currently have a Cowon S9 and Westone UM3X. I'm looking for a case that is able to protect and hold both. The smaller the case the better (as long as it holds both) but I do plan on getting custom Um56 tips in the near future so It should be able to hold those as well. Thanks for any help Im currently at a loss.
- productCowon S9 8 GB Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen (Titanium Black)tagged by System, 1/10/12
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 1/10/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/10/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 1/10/12
- productWestone UM 56tagged by System, 1/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- WESTONE UM3X WITH DBA-02 TIPS = WOW Last post on 7/24/14 at 3:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone UM3X ....which mp3 suit better? Last post on 8/15/11 at 7:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Lost the right channel in my GR07s... Last post on 8/11/11 at 12:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Okay, so let's stretch the budget and start asking more about SQ and memory Last post on 6/5/11 at 9:50pm in Portable Source Gear
- Westone 4: Questions Last post on 5/25/11 at 4:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Case to hold IEM and Source?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 83/2/12 at 8:31ampost #3 of 83/2/12 at 8:39am
Compact digital camera case -- main compartment for your portable device and small zippered front compartment for your IEM's and tips. These come in all shapes and sizes and are usually nicely padded.post #4 of 83/2/12 at 9:18am
I've used a compact digital case and they work very well, especially with multiple compartments. A Pelican or Otterbox also works well, but they are harder to carry around and I'm not sure if the 1010 and 1000 will fit your S9. They are shockproof and waterproof though so that's a plus.post #5 of 83/2/12 at 10:07ampost #6 of 85/1/12 at 2:12pm
Maybe bigger than you need right now, but if you get an amp you's appreciate it. One of these fanny packs. The one I got (Amazon SKU B003V11W84) is just the right size to hold 2 iem's in their case in the front, iPod + C421 standing up for easy access to volume on amp and wheel on iPod.
That leaves the third pocket for cables, a pack of gum, boarding passes, and sunglasses.
KPpost #7 of 87/8/13 at 2:57ampost #8 of 87/8/13 at 3:04amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Case to hold IEM and Source?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Music Game IX 18 seconds ago
- › Furutech ADL Balanced XLR Cable 1.3m for Sennheiser... 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Toronto Winter 2014 Meet 2 minutes ago
- › Official Metro Detroit 2014 Meet/Party/Get-Together 9/20/2014... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Programs used for HiFi listening 3 minutes ago
- › THE ACOUSTIC MUSIC THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)