Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews - Page 66  

post #976 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post



god damn that's on hell of a list.

 

Especially the W4's is what impresses me.

 

As I found the W3's really nice, almost 2yrs ago - but couldn't afford it, and even till this day wouldn't dish out that much.


Yeah, and some are up for sale too. Trust, I can't hold onto all of these IEMs. Plus I want to concentrate on customs.

 

post #977 of 2761

well I'm on board, I ordered them today! thanks to Ericp10 for the recomendation, and also Matt at SpringTree! he has me down for the march 2nd shipment! so I should have them by the 8th or before, fingers crossed, I got in at the $199.00 price, shipped! which is a great steal! they snatched the funds even though I'll have to wait, but its all good! I'm tickled pink,

 

I'm back to jamming to my EX600s till they get here, was jamming to my MDR7550s, but switched back to the 600s, I'm liking them both, great sound! but also I might be selling them before long if the ASGs kick it like they should?

 

I mentioned to Matt about maybe making and selling some mock ups of the IEMs, done up in styrafoam, or something disposable, that for a small fee, someone could buy them to see if the unique universal ASGs shape will actually fit, instead of having to buy them to find out? and hopefully not the hard way, ugh! but Matt said that it is only a very small percentage of folks that they don't fit, and for them it usually winds up being an improper insertion issue that can be solved, which was super awesome for me to hear! so thanks for that Matt! a great guy, didn't chat long, I didn't want to feel that I was taking up his time, although I'm sure we could have, but when I called, hhmmm was it Becky that answered the phone? but I was surprised when it wasn't an automated system, and then she asked me who I wanted to talk to? uh um, well I guess Matt, and whalla, I'm on board yippee!

 

so I am pretty impressed with the folks at SpringTree indeed! Aurisonics did right by going with them! always nice when folks get and do things right, and it seems as if  Aurisonics will be in our ears for generations to come, lol, they seem to have a plan to extract alot of, well not really alot of, but only some of the money from my wallet, bless their big hearts! I will be glued to Head-Fi for all of their future developements! I hope I will be a happy camper investing with in them, well at least so far so good, I will know more after I recieve my precious cargo!

 

so I guess I will see you all back here in a couple of weeks! chow! and happy listening!!


Edited by ANDEROAN - 2/24/12 at 4:47pm
post #978 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post


From Matt:

"That works! We are expecting the next available shipment to arrive on March 2nd"

 

Btw, I'm getting them off my auntie - better way - no customs problems, and cheaper :D



Mixed messages geh.

 

Hoping Matt's talking about the 3rd batch here. (And also that my pair is in the second batch).

post #979 of 2761

he is referring to the 3rd batch. The 2nd batch (which im in too haha) should be shipping monday then since i didn't get any notification today.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post



Mixed messages geh.

 

Hoping Matt's talking about the 3rd batch here. (And also that my pair is in the second batch).



 

post #980 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipes View Post

he is referring to the 3rd batch. The 2nd batch (which im in too haha) should be shipping monday then since i didn't get any notification today.
 



 


I did not get notification either, so here's hoping for monday.

 

post #981 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

Yeah, and some are up for sale too. Trust, I can't hold onto all of these IEMs. Plus I want to concentrate on customs.

 

 

Dayme - they really made an impression on you! I'm looking forward to them :)
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDEROAN View Post

so I guess I will see you all back here in a couple of weeks! chow! and happy listening!!

 

Lets hope you and I like them!



Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Mixed messages geh.

 

Hoping Matt's talking about the 3rd batch here. (And also that my pair is in the second batch).

 

Its the different batches.

Which means, Auisonic are getting a lot of orders & didn't plan for this influx of buyers!

Which is great for a starting company :)
 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipes View Post

he is referring to the 3rd batch. The 2nd batch (which im in too haha) should be shipping monday then since i didn't get any notification today.
 

Indeed :)

(Although it wasn't stated, it my guess)

post #982 of 2761

I wonder how many orders have been placed for both the AS1 and the ASG1 till date. xD
it seems like a fantastic start for a new company. :D

post #983 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaLaoEh View Post

I wonder how many orders have been placed for both the AS1 and the ASG1 till date. xD
it seems like a fantastic start for a new company. :D



The power of Head-Fi

post #984 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

The power of Head-Fi

 

Although..i wouldn't be surprised if their INITIAL market was solely musicians that wanted a universal that sounded like their customs.
Head-fi does have a lot of impact on sales though.

 

 

post #985 of 2761


Welcome aboard Anderoan. I really think you're going to like them (for the sound and for the value in price). I'll be looking into some other things for you tomorrow. I can see you wanting to sell the EX600 and 7550 once you hear the ASG-1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDEROAN View Post

well I'm on board, I ordered them today! thanks to Ericp10 for the recomendation, and also Matt at SpringTree! he has me down for the march 2nd shipment! so I should have them by the 8th or before, fingers crossed, I got in at the $199.00 price, shipped! which is a great steal! they snatched the funds even though I'll have to wait, but its all good! I'm tickled pink,

 

I'm back to jamming to my EX600s till they get here, was jamming to my MDR7550s, but switched back to the 600s, I'm liking them both, great sound! but also I might be selling them before long if the ASGs kick it like they should?

 

I mentioned to Matt about maybe making and selling some mock ups of the IEMs, done up in styrafoam, or something disposable, that for a small fee, someone could buy them to see if the unique universal ASGs shape will actually fit, instead of having to buy them to find out? and hopefully not the hard way, ugh! but Matt said that it is only a very small percentage of folks that they don't fit, and for them it usually winds up being an improper insertion issue that can be solved, which was super awesome for me to hear! so thanks for that Matt! a great guy, didn't chat long, I didn't want to feel that I was taking up his time, although I'm sure we could have, but when I called, hhmmm was it Becky that answered the phone? but I was surprised when it wasn't an automated system, and then she asked me who I wanted to talk to? uh um, well I guess Matt, and whalla, I'm on board yippee!

 

so I am pretty impressed with the folks at SpringTree indeed! Aurisonics did right by going with them! always nice when folks get and do things right, and it seems as if  Aurisonics will be in our ears for generations to come, lol, they seem to have a plan to extract alot of, well not really alot of, but only some of the money from my wallet, bless their big hearts! I will be glued to Head-Fi for all of their future developements! I hope I will be a happy camper investing with in them, well at least so far so good, I will know more after I recieve my precious cargo!

 

so I guess I will see you all back here in a couple of weeks! chow! and happy listening!!



 

post #986 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

 

Dayme - they really made an impression on you! I'm looking forward to them :)
 



Yes they did Totally Dubbed.. My favorite universal right now without a doubt.

post #987 of 2761

The ASG-1 has such awesome PRaT, I can't help but tap my feet to the beat when listening these things :D 

post #988 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post



Yes they did Totally Dubbed.. My favorite universal right now without a doubt.

I see you have changed your sig. xD
 

 

post #989 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaLaoEh View Post

I see you have changed your sig. xD
 

 



Yes, it was time...beerchug.gif

post #990 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaLaoEh View Post

I wonder how many orders have been placed for both the AS1 and the ASG1 till date. xD
it seems like a fantastic start for a new company. :D



Me, ordering both, comparing both, very excited for both. :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews