Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews - Page 158  

post #2356 of 2761

Hmn, this might be harder than I expected blink.gif

N82_2324-001.jpg

I don't want to mess up that wonderfully made terminals on the CH cable :P

 

Here's the Aurisonics' end

Connectors1.jpgASG-1CTc.jpg

I'll check some more next week when the ASG1 arrives.

post #2357 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipes View Post

where can i get some of these filters?? are they for sale yet or anyway to get them beforehand?
 



 


The filters are still in the testing phase. I believe a few Head-Fi'ers have received prototypes but not the finished product since it is still in the works. I'll be sure to keep this thread updated when the filters are available for purchase.

 

Plenty of great customization options and add-ons will be available for these earphones in the near future!

 


Edited by SpringtreeMatt - 4/6/12 at 7:04am
post #2358 of 2761

Talk with Chris, but he doesn't own any CIEM or IEM that has a recessed port, so those terminations may or may not work. Chris has said he would be able to make recessed socket terminations if the person sends in the IEM they need that termination for. 

 

Good luck, maybe he got it right by accident. I ordered some plugs we arent sure will work to check in my AS-1b's when I get them and then send them to Chris if they work for use with my cables. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogears View Post

Hmn, this might be harder than I expected blink.gif

N82_2324-001.jpg

I don't want to mess up that wonderfully made terminals on the CH cable :P

 

Here's the Aurisonics' end

Connectors1.jpgASG-1CTc.jpg

I'll check some more next week when the ASG1 arrives.



 

post #2359 of 2761

I will try my DIY skills first :) Just waiting for the ASG1s
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenman345 View Post

Talk with Chris, but he doesn't own any CIEM or IEM that has a recessed port, so those terminations may or may not work.


 



 

post #2360 of 2761

Chris offers a lifetime warranty on his cables, i suggest you don't mess with it unless it looks like a small adjustment needs to be made
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogears View Post

I will try my DIY skills first :) Just waiting for the ASG1s
 



 



 

post #2361 of 2761

^Just that I am in the Philippines wink.gif and I think I am a capable DIY'er with paws biggrin.gif

post #2362 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtreeMatt View Post


The filters are still in the testing phase. I believe a few Head-Fi'ers have received prototypes but not the finished product since it is still in the works. I'll be sure to keep this thread updated when the filters are available for purchase.

 

Plenty of great customization options and add-ons will be available for these earphones in the near future!

 



Thanks for the update Matt!

 

Very interested in what these top secret other add-ons and customization options are biggrin.gif

post #2363 of 2761

I'm preparing myself for epic....
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post



Thanks for the update Matt!

 

Very interested in what these top secret other add-ons and customization options are biggrin.gif



 

post #2364 of 2761

After a seeing ericp10 compare these to the 1964Q I have to have these!! biggrin.gif

I was going to buy the XBA 4 overseas, but "luckily" flooding delayed stock.

Now the lord has blessed me with the opportunity to buy Aurisonics!  Praise the lord!

 

Is this one of the fastest growing threads?  I can't believe the page count... I've been reading for a few days and I'm only on page 56. At least I feel happy knowing I'm going to buy these, once Springtree is open for business that is!

 

Is Springtree the cheapest place to buy the ASG-1? Is there a special code I can give them for a discount?  I'm located in Australia.

post #2365 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by aBc.CaN View Post

After a seeing ericp10 compare these to the 1964Q I have to have these!! biggrin.gif

I was going to buy the XBA 4 overseas, but "luckily" flooding delayed stock.

Now the lord has blessed me with the opportunity to buy Aurisonics!  Praise the lord!

 

Is this one of the fastest growing threads?  I can't believe the page count... I've been reading for a few days and I'm only on page 56. At least I feel happy knowing I'm going to buy these, once Springtree is open for business that is!

 

Is Springtree the cheapest place to buy the ASG-1? Is there a special code I can give them for a discount?  I'm located in Australia.


Just email then for their best quote. Say you're from head-Fi and that might help. Be prepared to pay probably a lot for the shipping cost though. Maybe look on the FS classifieds if you're cool with that for the best price.
post #2366 of 2761
post #2367 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

I've finished my review:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/604547/review-aurisonics-asg-1-diamond-in-the-rough


reviews like that should be either posted in this thread as full.

Or be added here:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/aurisonics-asg-1-generic-fit-iem

 

No need for a separate thread :/

Just saying for the future....

post #2368 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post


reviews like that should be either posted in this thread as full.

Or be added here:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/aurisonics-asg-1-generic-fit-iem

 

No need for a separate thread :/

Just saying for the future....



I've made separate threads for all my reviews, so this is no different. Besides, it would get swallowed up and be lost within 2 days at the rate this thread is growing.

post #2369 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

I've made separate threads for all my reviews, so this is no different. Besides, it would get swallowed up and be lost within 2 days at the rate this thread is growing.


Thus product page is good ;)

I have 31 reviews...lol

 

 

post #2370 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post


Thus product page is good ;)

I have 31 reviews...lol

 

 



Noted wink_face.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews