Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews - Page 119  

post #1771 of 2761

I'm ever so slightly excited.

ASG-1's posted via my auntie.

 

FYI:
Cost her $28 to send (all in 1 package):
-ASG-1

-MTD -> whole box

-Denon D5K cups

-Denon D7K wire

 

Thus why the $50 thing about postage seemed a lot, beforehand.

post #1772 of 2761

^Thanks for that words of comfort biggrin.gif and congrats on the new title!

post #1773 of 2761

Well, I've loaded up my clip+ with the heaviest dubstep I could find. I'm not a fan, but boy is it effective at stressing drivers. I'm plugging it into an outlet and tossing them and the ASG-1 in a sack to burn in for the next few days. See you guys on the other side.

post #1774 of 2761

@TotallyDubbed, you are going to have a hayday with EQ on those ASG-1 ^_^

post #1775 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly87 View Post

@TotallyDubbed, you are going to have a hayday with EQ on those ASG-1 ^_^



The word EQ scares me... I always screw up with EQ it makes me rage

post #1776 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrkong View Post



The word EQ scares me... I always screw up with EQ it makes me rage



This IEM only has one needed EQ band to be adjusted really if you have a problem with the midrange.  Create a small funnel downward that maxes around the 1k and 1.5k region that digs down around 3 dB.  You can do more to create a v-shaped sound.

post #1777 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyman392 View Post



This IEM only has one needed EQ band to be adjusted really if you have a problem with the midrange.  Create a small funnel downward that maxes around the 1k and 1.5k region that digs down around 3 dB.  You can do more to create a v-shaped sound.


nice tip, now I just hope the filters are under $20 after shipping before I go bankrupt 

 

post #1778 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrkong View Post


nice tip, now I just hope the filters are under $20 after shipping before I go bankrupt 

 



LOL, I do want to try a pair of filters, just not a pair that is permanently attached (demo filters are permanent attachments right now; the final won't be) since I actually like the signature of these IEMs :p 

post #1779 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyman392 View Post



LOL, I do want to try a pair of filters, just not a pair that is permanently attached (demo filters are permanent attachments right now; the final won't be) since I actually like the signature of these IEMs :p 



me too I like versatility and choice

 

I'm still waiting though for my tracker to update, it's been 3 days and it still says sorting facility...


Edited by jrkong - 3/20/12 at 11:31pm
post #1780 of 2761

Yeah me too...plus most equalizers or custom settings on PMPs tend to apply some kind of compression, which doesn't always even sound BAD, but I can tell it's different and that bothers me.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrkong View Post



The word EQ scares me... I always screw up with EQ it makes me rage



 

post #1781 of 2761

My, that was an interesting read...

post #1782 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrkong View Post



The word EQ scares me... I always screw up with EQ it makes me rage


I hope it won't make me rage quit...
post #1783 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly87 View Post

Yeah me too...plus most equalizers or custom settings on PMPs tend to apply some kind of compression, which doesn't always even sound BAD, but I can tell it's different and that bothers me.
 


 

Let's just say: after iPhone EQ, I'm always worried about how EQ might impact my audio quality

post #1784 of 2761

Heehee.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxilus View Post

My, that was an interesting read...



 

post #1785 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxilus View Post

My, that was an interesting read...



To be honest you lost me at the charts cuz i haven't had much time to read each individual post. summery anyone?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews