Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews - Page 89  

post #1321 of 2761

okay my ASG-1 are almost here according to my tracking information. So what do you guys say, about 100HRS of Burn in enough before any critical listening and decision making for the asg-1?

post #1322 of 2761

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

 

I gather you'll be selling them then?


 

No. Not yet anyway. They will still serve a purpose. 

post #1323 of 2761
Thread Starter 

Do they have separate places to purchase sennheiser tips? Been using my complys to great effect, but taking them off and putting them on is a bit tiring. But I have the same problem with canal size :/ 

Hikergirl, glad you are enjoying these as well. I think it's honestly a matter of your brain getting over the different presentation of this IEM first before you begin to fully appreciate the sound :)

 

 

post #1324 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilzc View Post

No. Not yet anyway. They will still serve a purpose. 


hehe ok :)

I'm just interested to see how many will actually go up for sale.

 

 

post #1325 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuralHygiene View Post

Do they have separate places to purchase sennheiser tips? Been using my complys to great effect, but taking them off and putting them on is a bit tiring. But I have the same problem with canal size :/ 

Hikergirl, glad you are enjoying these as well. I think it's honestly a matter of your brain getting over the different presentation of this IEM first before you begin to fully appreciate the sound :)

 

 



You can find many of these tips on either amazon or the manufacturers website. I purchased mine off of amazon. 

post #1326 of 2761

Argh, sorry to hear that I hope I won't be sorry for myself when I receive mine --- shipping out on Wednesday Matt says.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikergrl View Post

However...........arrrrrgggghhhhhh......the asg-1's are not built for people with small ears.  I did not think I had small ears, but I am a girl.  The asg-1's fit my husband fine (but he does not obsess about HiFi like me smily_headphones1.gif). The housing of the iem's have a bump that slots behind a fold in your ear (sorry, poor description), that keeps the iem in your ear.  I can wear the iem "sticking out" of my ear but when I push it in (so that the iem is fully "flat" in ear) that bump is pushing hard against the fold of my ear, and its really uncomfortable (my ear is too small!).  So I'm a little disappointed, they sound fantastic (way above their introductory price point), but I'm not sure I can keep them (unless I can grind down the bump????).



Aah! There you are chief :) TIA!

real edit: and good luck!



Quote:
Originally Posted by tienbasse View Post


I'll be glad to do so once I receive mine (which could take anywhere between 3 days and 2 weeks, depending on French custom good will). wink.gif

 



 

post #1327 of 2761

Heelo, is their still a loan tour and although i doubt hit would it be possible to include me even though i am in the UK? thanks

post #1328 of 2761

030612130339.jpg Behold the beauty of the Otter box! Who cares what is inside when you have a beauty of a case like this! Just kidding. After almost 2 weeks wait I finally got mine will test em out asap. Very nice build on these. Somehow I was expecting the earphones themselves to be bigger for some reason.


Edited by Dsnuts - 3/6/12 at 12:12pm
post #1329 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post
 Behold the beauty of the Otter box! Who cares what is inside when you have a beauty of a case like this! Just kidding. After almost 2 weeks wait I finally got mine will test em out asap. Very nice build on these. Somehow I was expecting the earphones themselves to be bigger for some reason.


Can you show us a pic, side by side ASG-GR07 to see the size? Thx.

post #1330 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

Behold the beauty of the Otter box! Who cares what is inside when you have a beauty of a case like this! Just kidding. After almost 2 weeks wait I finally got mine will test em out asap. Very nice build on these. Somehow I was expecting the earphones themselves to be bigger for some reason.


ma man - Denzel Washington.

 

Let us know :)

I'm wondering where the heck mine are...

 

post #1331 of 2761

030612134805.jpg These fit perfectly in my ear. And listening to this.   Yes I just had an eargasm

post #1332 of 2761

lol...thx.wink.gif

post #1333 of 2761

@dsnuts, congrats!

post #1334 of 2761

The sound these things emit is crazy. So accurate and everything is tight on the sound. The more I am listening to them the more I am impressed. I can see what guys are saying about the shoutyness in the mids.. It aint that bad for me actually. It makes sense for a stage monitor.. OH Damn! I just put this on to test out the bass. Oh yea. So does anyone here want to buy a slightly used GR07 or how about a EX600??

 

And this is before burn and the tip go round? SO these get better? Wut? . I can't imagine what a 2nd driver can do for these. Thanks to Dale from Aurosonics and Matt form Springtree to make these happen for me. I love it when I get more than what I payed for...


Edited by Dsnuts - 3/6/12 at 1:20pm
post #1335 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

The sound these things emit is crazy. So accurate and everything is tight on the sound. The more I am listening to them the more I am impressed. I can see what guys are saying about the shoutyness in the mids.. It aint that bad for me actually. It makes sense for a stage monitor.. OH Damn! I just put this on to test out the bass. Oh yea. So does anyone here want to buy a slightly used GR07 or how about a EX600??


I trust your judgement after the 8320's - this sounds good :)

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews