or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews - Page 69  

post #1021 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaLaoEh View Post

damn! i wish my whole family were audiophiles.
 

 


Oh no you misunderstood!
I meant they help me buy some earphones, when I can't buy them (not money, as in location wise)

ie. from the US, shipping from the UK, etc!

 

I'm the only audio-nut in our family :)

 

post #1022 of 2761

Could someone post pictures of the aurisonics on the first page.  I'd really appreciate it.

post #1023 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryolith View Post

Could someone post pictures of the aurisonics on the first page.  I'd really appreciate it.


x2!

 

post #1024 of 2761

Can't resist to buy ASG-1 after reading this thread since last week and finally placed an order today from RDM Singapore

damn this thread frown.gif

post #1025 of 2761

i know what you mean and how you feel.

After reading the review, how could u resist?

 

post #1026 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruazr View Post

Can't resist to buy ASG-1 after reading this thread since last week and finally placed an order today from RDM Singapore

damn this thread frown.gif



just ordered mine through RDM Singapore today too.

post #1027 of 2761

Thanks guys :)

 

Plenty of close-ups on the AS-1b's in the Japanese review here

http://www.barks.jp/gakki/news/?id=1000077347

 

001.jpg

 

006.jpg


Edited by cherns - 2/27/12 at 1:03am
post #1028 of 2761

First AS-1 review out in the wild! \(^_^)/ But... its in Japanese! http://www.barks.jp/gakki/news/?id=1000077347 (0_o")


Any kind Japanese speakers care to translate?

 

Don't try google-translating. Really. Just... don't. Trust me.

post #1029 of 2761

@Cherns Bro, did we just post about the same thing at the same time?

 

We really need to be concentrating on our day jobs more. Ha!

post #1030 of 2761

What job? lol :D

post #1031 of 2761


I couldn't resist the challenge and now my brain is hurting after reading:

 

"In the same material also face plate, screw what. This is the Mekameka have the charm boys tickle the mind."

 

"Some of the elasticity is low as bouncing, is often massive. Time-consuming and a lot to aging, the first will not stretch even high-frequency, but is a sound of loosening is also low, they will be improved soon, while holding the tension of the region in and ultimately a unique, turn drag bass make an appearance like that."

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangcore View Post

First AS-1 review out in the wild! \(^_^)/ But... its in Japanese! http://www.barks.jp/gakki/news/?id=1000077347 (0_o")


Any kind Japanese speakers care to translate?

 

Don't try google-translating. Really. Just... don't. Trust me.



 

post #1032 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMITS View Post


I couldn't resist the challenge and now my brain is hurting after reading:

 

"In the same material also face plate, screw what. This is the Mekameka have the charm boys tickle the mind."

 

"Some of the elasticity is low as bouncing, is often massive. Time-consuming and a lot to aging, the first will not stretch even high-frequency, but is a sound of loosening is also low, they will be improved soon, while holding the tension of the region in and ultimately a unique, turn drag bass make an appearance like that."

 

 

charm boys tickle the mind

HAHAHAHHA
 

 

 

post #1033 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

What job? lol :D


erh, slightly boring stuff that has nothing to do with music or headfi.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

charm boys tickle the mind

HAHAHAHHA


that gives me an idea... hmm....

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMITS View Post


I couldn't resist the challenge and now my brain is hurting after reading:

 

Can't say i didn't warn ya mate. ;)

post #1034 of 2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangcore View Post


erh, slightly boring stuff that has nothing to do with music or headfi.


that gives me an idea... hmm....

 

 

Can't say i didn't warn ya mate. ;)


haha i know it was a joke as in...we work? Really? I thought it was all fun and games :D!

(typing this from work LOL)

 

 

post #1035 of 2761


HAHA! This is hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMITS View Post

"In the same material also face plate, screw what. This is the Mekameka have the charm boys tickle the mind."

 

"Some of the elasticity is low as bouncing, is often massive. Time-consuming and a lot to aging, the first will not stretch even high-frequency, but is a sound of loosening is also low, they will be improved soon, while holding the tension of the region in and ultimately a unique, turn drag bass make an appearance like that."



 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews