Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Worth it to get a Portable amp/dac?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Worth it to get a Portable amp/dac? - Page 2

post #16 of 21
Thread Starter 

^^^^^ That was a huge help, thanks!  Looks like E10 it is then.  Also, turns out that with shipping the D-zero would be around $130 (too expensive!), while E10 should be around $85 shipped.  Much obliged sir

post #17 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpearce1475 View Post

^^^^^ That was a huge help, thanks!  Looks like E10 it is then.  Also, turns out that with shipping the D-zero would be around $130 (too expensive!), while E10 should be around $85 shipped.  Much obliged sir



you're welcome :) i was under the impression you needed something portable. and yeah, the e10 is a great DAC as you can see from the reiew. im getting the E17.

post #18 of 21
Thread Starter 

Yea it's that pesky thread title...started off wanting something portable but then changed my mind because I got the E6.  But thanks!

post #19 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpearce1475 View Post

Yea it's that pesky thread title...started off wanting something portable but then changed my mind because I got the E6.  But thanks!



You're welcome. Head-Fi is always here the next time you come back or if you want to become active :) We are a very welcoming thread. I have never seen anyone troll a newbie :) 

post #20 of 21

rpeace, I'd really go for the E17. It'd work for you as a porable amp, and an amp/dac with your laptop and if you pre-order it from mp4nation you can get a free pair of fairly okay earbuds.

 

:P

post #21 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorino View Post

rpeace, I'd really go for the E17. It'd work for you as a porable amp, and an amp/dac with your laptop and if you pre-order it from mp4nation you can get a free pair of fairly okay earbuds.

 

:P



 

I already recommended it many times. He going down a diff path

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Worth it to get a Portable amp/dac?