So I bought some Westone 3's a few weeks ago and I only used them inside. Then, for chrismas, I received an iPod touch so I got to use them outside and I found out that the left earpiece sounds quite a bit lower than the right one but only when they get cold. Let's say its -7 celcius outside, I walk about 5 mins outside then the left earpiece starts to fail... I was wondering if this was due to a defect and I should send them for the warranty, or if I shouldn't be using them outside when it's cold. Sorry for the poor english quality, and thanks in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- D5000 equivalent IEMs Last post on 11/7/12 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing between ATH M50 vs Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 10/4/12 at 2:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- No IEM is "Perfect" Last post on 9/29/12 at 6:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
westone 3 issue with temperature ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 31/8/12 at 12:32pm
if you are unsure about operating temperatures you should inspect the instruction manual, i think you may find most headphones have a guidance as to what temperatures you should be operating them at and -7 is perhaps a bit excessive, like using them in the rain, its not a clever idea and that would go for using them in extreme cold, -7 may not be too extreme to you but electronics are a different story, i wouldnt advise you keep using them in this temperature as you may cause further damage. hopefully no long term damage has been done, i would guess its unlikely.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- westone 3 issue with temperature ?
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Which is better: Sennheiser HD800S or Ether Flow? 14 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 36 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 38 seconds ago
- › THE Ultimate Step-By-Step Hifiman Headband Replacement Guide from... 1 minute ago
- › Introducing NightOwl Carbon & NightHawk Carbon. Next Generation... 1 minute ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear