So I bought some Westone 3's a few weeks ago and I only used them inside. Then, for chrismas, I received an iPod touch so I got to use them outside and I found out that the left earpiece sounds quite a bit lower than the right one but only when they get cold. Let's say its -7 celcius outside, I walk about 5 mins outside then the left earpiece starts to fail... I was wondering if this was due to a defect and I should send them for the warranty, or if I shouldn't be using them outside when it's cold. Sorry for the poor english quality, and thanks in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- D5000 equivalent IEMs Last post on 11/7/12 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing between ATH M50 vs Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 10/4/12 at 2:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- No IEM is "Perfect" Last post on 9/29/12 at 6:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I own 3 High-end headphones ( HD 600, HD-650s, and HE 500s) and this amplifier does everything I want it to do. The headphones have been driven with authority, speed and transparency. The sound is...
Disclaimer: I would like to thank www.hifinage.com and Fidue for this review sample. I was supposed...
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
westone 3 issue with temperature ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
if you are unsure about operating temperatures you should inspect the instruction manual, i think you may find most headphones have a guidance as to what temperatures you should be operating them at and -7 is perhaps a bit excessive, like using them in the rain, its not a clever idea and that would go for using them in extreme cold, -7 may not be too extreme to you but electronics are a different story, i wouldnt advise you keep using them in this temperature as you may cause further damage. hopefully no long term damage has been done, i would guess its unlikely.
- westone 3 issue with temperature ?
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Bricasti M1 DAC impressions. 59 seconds ago
- › Cambridge Audio Azur 640P MM/MC Phono Pre-Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 4 minutes ago
- › Vienna/Austria Meet, July 11, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › July 1st, 2015 The Day The IPod Died 5 minutes ago
- › Inexpensive Custom IEM's? 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)