- 981 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Location: Poland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productEarSonics EM3-PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- productHidition NT-6tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productHidition NT-6PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/6/12
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productRooth Lab LS 8tagged by System, 6/6/12
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by System, 6/6/12More
- productStarkey SA-43tagged by System, 6/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for... Last post on 12/1/16 at 10:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- CIEM with sound signature similar to the PRO 900 Last post on 1/1/13 at 9:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm going to try some customs... Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? - Page 21post #301 of 7005/6/14 at 10:28pmSilverEars, AFAIK Pro does not have additional driver, both Pro and non-Pro uses the same drivers; the difference is in the crossover design.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #302 of 7005/7/14 at 7:34ampost #303 of 7005/14/14 at 10:31pmpost #304 of 7005/15/14 at 6:51ampost #305 of 7005/15/14 at 7:42ampost #306 of 7005/23/14 at 8:39ampost #307 of 7005/23/14 at 9:12amQuote:
I love hearing that from a guy that has them all when it comes to the greatest TOTL CIEMs. Can you say it again?post #308 of 7005/23/14 at 9:16amQuote:
BTW, someone asked you about your Harmony purchase in another thread, why you chose the pro over the regular. You response doesn't seem to apply here. Out of curiosity, why did you chose the NT6 over the NT6pro?post #309 of 7005/23/14 at 9:21amQuote:
Because he's contrary!
Maybe he was a woman in a past life?post #310 of 7005/23/14 at 9:51amQuote:
I was joking about taking pro over non-pro no matter how they sound. :) NT6 over NT6 pro because NT6 is the more neutral one according to AJ. It sounds so smooth and beautiful when paired with hybrid V2. And I don't think I can handle more brightness in the treble. I choose H8P over H8 because H8P only has lifted upper treble (above 12k) which IMO has already passed the main region of harsh, brightness treble. Plus I was worried that H8 can sound a bit lack of transparency and resolution compared to 8p. Maybe I chose the wrong one. Who knows.
I have always been contrary since I start this hifi journey :).post #311 of 7005/26/14 at 12:16pm
Happy day ! My NT-6 just arrived today :-)
For last 3 years I have for everyday use Ultimate Ears Reference Monitors, so expect some closer comparison.
First minute impressions - my ear impressions were made (on Hidition recommendation) with closed mouth, the seal is just insane. They are much harder to put on (than UERMs) but the fit is incredible. They have longer canals which seems to be better
Sound impressions to come after some burn in and listen time:) But in overall for now - wow !
Edited by John Culter - 5/26/14 at 12:18pmpost #312 of 7005/26/14 at 12:46pmpost #313 of 7005/26/14 at 1:56pmpost #314 of 7005/26/14 at 4:32pmpost #315 of 7005/26/14 at 4:45pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 17 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Chromecast audio - can anyone comment on sound quality? 3 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 4 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by bartzky
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › TFZ Balance 2M by ustinj
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by DynamikeB
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by Army-Firedawg
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by Johannus
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear