- 1,218 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productEarSonics EM3-PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- productHidition NT-6tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productHidition NT-6PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/6/12
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productRooth Lab LS 8tagged by System, 6/6/12
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by System, 6/6/12More
- productStarkey SA-43tagged by System, 6/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for... Last post on 9/1/16 at 7:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- CIEM with sound signature similar to the PRO 900 Last post on 1/1/13 at 9:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm going to try some customs... Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
PETEREK cables Balanced cable for Sony EX series. Standard custom for Sony EX series Standard 2 pin cable for LEAR,ASG,SHURE ETC. Standard MMCX...
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? - Page 13post #181 of 5999/13/13 at 5:42pmHey guys anybody knows if hidition have a demo unit in Singapore?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 59910/13/13 at 2:23am
So basically, the NT 6 is a UERM with more resolution, bass, and equal amount of treble.
Does it have the same "zazzy" sound and lack of impact like the UERM?
Edited by Andreas2402 - 10/13/13 at 2:44ampost #183 of 59910/13/13 at 5:59amQuote:
To my understanding, UERM is not even at the NT6 level. There is a quite a SQ difference in between. At least that's what I understood from what I read in here. The rest I believe you can find from AJ's wonderful comparison. For neutral / bright-ish sound lovers NT6 should be a little heaven.post #184 of 59910/13/13 at 6:38ampost #185 of 59910/13/13 at 6:43amQuote:
Wonderful news, so you will cover the bright-ish sound signature in your line up too? I hope you like them and appreciate the quality. Apparently they are on the level of SE5way but in different presentation.post #186 of 59910/13/13 at 6:45ampost #187 of 59910/13/13 at 7:19ampost #188 of 59910/13/13 at 7:58amQuote:Originally Posted by AmberOzL
To my understanding, UERM is not even at the NT6 level. There is a quite a SQ difference in between. At least that's what I understood from what I read in here. The rest I believe you can find from AJ's wonderful comparison. For neutral / bright-ish sound lovers NT6 should be a little heaven.
I know.. that's why I wrote more resolution.. i'd like the sound of the UERM if it hadn't such bright mids and low impact/bass, maybe the NT6 doesn't have that issue?
Edited by Andreas2402 - 10/13/13 at 8:00ampost #189 of 59910/13/13 at 7:59ampost #190 of 59911/17/13 at 10:18pmpost #191 of 59911/17/13 at 10:21pm
Very nice, they look slick in black. I can't bring myself to order a CIEM in anything but a translucent colour; seeing the guts has a huge appeal.post #192 of 59911/17/13 at 10:23pmpost #193 of 59911/17/13 at 10:33pm
I have this appeal for translucent too, but I also like to have some in black, with only the logo. The spirit is: "I do not know what is happening in there, but it must be magic".post #194 of 59911/17/13 at 11:49pm
I remember your UM Miracles too, they were also solid black with some (I guess) Chinese letters. They were also looking cool as hell like these NT6. Btw, I must learn your long impressions about them, especially compared to the SE5way.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 1 minute ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 2 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 2 minutes ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Channel Islands Audio - Transient MKII Asynchronous USB Converter 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 6 minutes ago
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...