Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? - Page 13

post #181 of 285
Hey guys anybody knows if hidition have a demo unit in Singapore?
post #182 of 285

So basically, the NT 6 is a UERM with more resolution, bass, and equal amount of treble.

Does it have the same "zazzy" sound and lack of impact like the UERM?


Edited by Andreas2402 - 10/13/13 at 2:44am
post #183 of 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas2402 View Post
 

So basically, the NT 6 is a UERM with more resolution, bass, and equal amount of treble.

Does it have the same "zazzy" sound and lack of impact like the UERM?

To my understanding, UERM is not even at the NT6 level. There is a quite a SQ difference in between. At least that's what I understood from what I read in here. The rest I believe you can find from AJ's wonderful comparison. For neutral / bright-ish sound lovers NT6 should be a little heaven.

post #184 of 285
Hey guys, thanks to a great friend I had a great deal on used NT6 and I am having them reshelled by Hidition themselves...so I should have a pair of NT6 quite soon !
post #185 of 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Hey guys, thanks to a great friend I had a great deal on used NT6 and I am having them reshelled by Hidition themselves...so I should have a pair of NT6 quite soon !

Wonderful news, so you will cover the bright-ish sound signature in your line up too? I hope you like them and appreciate the quality. Apparently they are on the level of SE5way but in different presentation.

post #186 of 285
I will especially cover my urge to own the NT6 smily_headphones1.gif
post #187 of 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

I will especially cover my urge to own the NT6 smily_headphones1.gif


Will you also get the cable AJ was recommending very highly?

post #188 of 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post
 

To my understanding, UERM is not even at the NT6 level. There is a quite a SQ difference in between. At least that's what I understood from what I read in here. The rest I believe you can find from AJ's wonderful comparison. For neutral / bright-ish sound lovers NT6 should be a little heaven.


I know.. that's why I wrote more resolution.. i'd like the sound of the UERM if it hadn't such bright mids and low impact/bass, maybe the NT6 doesn't have that issue?


Edited by Andreas2402 - 10/13/13 at 8:00am
post #189 of 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post


Will you also get the cable AJ was recommending very highly?
Nope...I have a Tralucent new silver cable that will do the trick I am sure.
post #190 of 285

Look what I just received ! Will share impressions later.

 

 

post #191 of 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post
 

Look what I just received ! Will share impressions later.

 

 

Very nice, they look slick in black.  I can't bring myself to order a CIEM in anything but a translucent colour; seeing the guts has a huge appeal.

post #192 of 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviltooth View Post
 

I can't bring myself to order a CIEM in anything but a translucent colour; seeing the guts has a huge appeal.

 

+1

post #193 of 285

I have this appeal for translucent too, but I also like to have some in black, with only the logo. The spirit is: "I do not know what is happening in there, but it must be magic".

post #194 of 285

I remember your UM Miracles too, they were also solid black with some (I guess) Chinese letters. They were also looking cool as hell like these NT6. Btw, I must learn your long impressions about them, especially compared to the SE5way.

post #195 of 285

How are they compared to the 1Plus2?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?