- 1,228 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productEarSonics EM3-PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- productHidition NT-6tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productHidition NT-6PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/6/12
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productRooth Lab LS 8tagged by System, 6/6/12
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by System, 6/6/12More
- productStarkey SA-43tagged by System, 6/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for... Last post on 9/1/16 at 7:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- CIEM with sound signature similar to the PRO 900 Last post on 1/1/13 at 9:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm going to try some customs... Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
This is a review of the Burson Audio Cable+ RCA to RCA active cable. The Burson Audio Cable+ was sent to me by Burson Audio for me as a loaner unit to test it out, thanks to Burson Audio for...
Most people balk at spending more than $20 on a pair of headphones, given the disposable history of a typical portable consumer headphones for the past 35 years. Music lovers who do invest in a...
It’s Black Friday, and what’s more black than to buy a good pair of headphones for your favorite rocker or metalhead. Today the headphone audiophile community is buzzing about what may become a...
The evolution of headphones has been fascinating to watch over the years. Pretty much everyone aged 50 and younger has grown up using headphones, and have owned many, many pairs. Some may remember...
Acknowledgment Thanks 1MORE UK for providing this review sample in return for my honest opinion.IntroductionI heard about 1MORE from a fellow HeadFier, @canali, who told me I should check out the...
Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? - Page 13post #181 of 6499/13/13 at 5:42pmHey guys anybody knows if hidition have a demo unit in Singapore?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 64910/13/13 at 2:23am
So basically, the NT 6 is a UERM with more resolution, bass, and equal amount of treble.
Does it have the same "zazzy" sound and lack of impact like the UERM?
Edited by Andreas2402 - 10/13/13 at 2:44ampost #183 of 64910/13/13 at 5:59amQuote:
To my understanding, UERM is not even at the NT6 level. There is a quite a SQ difference in between. At least that's what I understood from what I read in here. The rest I believe you can find from AJ's wonderful comparison. For neutral / bright-ish sound lovers NT6 should be a little heaven.post #184 of 64910/13/13 at 6:38ampost #185 of 64910/13/13 at 6:43amQuote:
Wonderful news, so you will cover the bright-ish sound signature in your line up too? I hope you like them and appreciate the quality. Apparently they are on the level of SE5way but in different presentation.post #186 of 64910/13/13 at 6:45ampost #187 of 64910/13/13 at 7:19ampost #188 of 64910/13/13 at 7:58amQuote:Originally Posted by AmberOzL
To my understanding, UERM is not even at the NT6 level. There is a quite a SQ difference in between. At least that's what I understood from what I read in here. The rest I believe you can find from AJ's wonderful comparison. For neutral / bright-ish sound lovers NT6 should be a little heaven.
I know.. that's why I wrote more resolution.. i'd like the sound of the UERM if it hadn't such bright mids and low impact/bass, maybe the NT6 doesn't have that issue?
Edited by Andreas2402 - 10/13/13 at 8:00ampost #189 of 64910/13/13 at 7:59ampost #190 of 64911/17/13 at 10:18pmpost #191 of 64911/17/13 at 10:21pm
Very nice, they look slick in black. I can't bring myself to order a CIEM in anything but a translucent colour; seeing the guts has a huge appeal.post #192 of 64911/17/13 at 10:23pmpost #193 of 64911/17/13 at 10:33pm
I have this appeal for translucent too, but I also like to have some in black, with only the logo. The spirit is: "I do not know what is happening in there, but it must be magic".post #194 of 64911/17/13 at 11:49pm
I remember your UM Miracles too, they were also solid black with some (I guess) Chinese letters. They were also looking cool as hell like these NT6. Btw, I must learn your long impressions about them, especially compared to the SE5way.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 19 seconds ago
- › can anyone intro me to a cable maker? need one for my audeze sine 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 DAP 3 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 3 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone amp for 16 ohm COP or 80 ohm DT770? 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by peter123
- › BeyerDynamic DT 1990 PRO 250 Ohm Open Studio Headphones (710490) by Fastnbulbous
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by Fastnbulbous
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Fastnbulbous
- › 1MORE MK801 Over-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by zamroni
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...