- 1,251 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productEarSonics EM3-PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- productHidition NT-6tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productHidition NT-6PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/6/12
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productRooth Lab LS 8tagged by System, 6/6/12
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by System, 6/6/12More
- productStarkey SA-43tagged by System, 6/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for... Last post on 12/1/16 at 10:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- CIEM with sound signature similar to the PRO 900 Last post on 1/1/13 at 9:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm going to try some customs... Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Introductory word They say that once you go black.... yeah. This is quite self-explanatory. And behold, black iFi Audio product emerged. I can only say - finally. Cheers to 'em English folks....
Today is my long overdue review of the Cayin i5. I had trouble getting this review complete due to a holiday emergency and a slow recovery however, better late than never. *disclaimer* I've...
Company 64 Audio (former 1964 Ears) is a well-known maker of top-level multidriver IEMs. They are offering a big range of models, but the most attractive feature of their earphones is APEX...
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? - Page 13post #181 of 8429/13/13 at 5:42pmHey guys anybody knows if hidition have a demo unit in Singapore?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 84210/13/13 at 2:23am
So basically, the NT 6 is a UERM with more resolution, bass, and equal amount of treble.
Does it have the same "zazzy" sound and lack of impact like the UERM?
Edited by Andreas2402 - 10/13/13 at 2:44ampost #183 of 84210/13/13 at 5:59amQuote:
To my understanding, UERM is not even at the NT6 level. There is a quite a SQ difference in between. At least that's what I understood from what I read in here. The rest I believe you can find from AJ's wonderful comparison. For neutral / bright-ish sound lovers NT6 should be a little heaven.post #184 of 84210/13/13 at 6:38ampost #185 of 84210/13/13 at 6:43amQuote:
Wonderful news, so you will cover the bright-ish sound signature in your line up too? I hope you like them and appreciate the quality. Apparently they are on the level of SE5way but in different presentation.post #186 of 84210/13/13 at 6:45ampost #187 of 84210/13/13 at 7:19ampost #188 of 84210/13/13 at 7:58amQuote:Originally Posted by AmberOzL
To my understanding, UERM is not even at the NT6 level. There is a quite a SQ difference in between. At least that's what I understood from what I read in here. The rest I believe you can find from AJ's wonderful comparison. For neutral / bright-ish sound lovers NT6 should be a little heaven.
I know.. that's why I wrote more resolution.. i'd like the sound of the UERM if it hadn't such bright mids and low impact/bass, maybe the NT6 doesn't have that issue?
Edited by Andreas2402 - 10/13/13 at 8:00ampost #189 of 84210/13/13 at 7:59ampost #190 of 84211/17/13 at 10:18pmpost #191 of 84211/17/13 at 10:21pm
Very nice, they look slick in black. I can't bring myself to order a CIEM in anything but a translucent colour; seeing the guts has a huge appeal.post #192 of 84211/17/13 at 10:23pmpost #193 of 84211/17/13 at 10:33pm
I have this appeal for translucent too, but I also like to have some in black, with only the logo. The spirit is: "I do not know what is happening in there, but it must be magic".post #194 of 84211/17/13 at 11:49pm
I remember your UM Miracles too, they were also solid black with some (I guess) Chinese letters. They were also looking cool as hell like these NT6. Btw, I must learn your long impressions about them, especially compared to the SE5way.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 16 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 20 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017) 1 minute ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › Cayin i5 by Voxata
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear