- 737 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productEarSonics EM3-PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- productHidition NT-6tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productHidition NT-6PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/6/12
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productRooth Lab LS 8tagged by System, 6/6/12
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by System, 6/6/12More
- productStarkey SA-43tagged by System, 6/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for... Last post on 3/3/15 at 6:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- CIEM with sound signature similar to the PRO 900 Last post on 1/1/13 at 9:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm going to try some customs... Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
I have used the Sony MDR-7506s as long as I can remember. I do Front-of-House (FOH) mixing for bands, and these phones have been by my side for many years. Some people hate the cable, i like...
My my, how time flies. It’s been over a year - and similarly over 136K views - since I wrote my original review for the Beryllium Xiaomi Pistons 2.0, or Xiaomi MK301. During the past year, I’ve...
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? - Page 13post #181 of 4149/13/13 at 5:42pmHey guys anybody knows if hidition have a demo unit in Singapore?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 41410/13/13 at 2:23am
So basically, the NT 6 is a UERM with more resolution, bass, and equal amount of treble.
Does it have the same "zazzy" sound and lack of impact like the UERM?
Edited by Andreas2402 - 10/13/13 at 2:44ampost #183 of 41410/13/13 at 5:59amQuote:
To my understanding, UERM is not even at the NT6 level. There is a quite a SQ difference in between. At least that's what I understood from what I read in here. The rest I believe you can find from AJ's wonderful comparison. For neutral / bright-ish sound lovers NT6 should be a little heaven.post #184 of 41410/13/13 at 6:38ampost #185 of 41410/13/13 at 6:43amQuote:
Wonderful news, so you will cover the bright-ish sound signature in your line up too? I hope you like them and appreciate the quality. Apparently they are on the level of SE5way but in different presentation.post #186 of 41410/13/13 at 6:45ampost #187 of 41410/13/13 at 7:19ampost #188 of 41410/13/13 at 7:58amQuote:Originally Posted by AmberOzL
To my understanding, UERM is not even at the NT6 level. There is a quite a SQ difference in between. At least that's what I understood from what I read in here. The rest I believe you can find from AJ's wonderful comparison. For neutral / bright-ish sound lovers NT6 should be a little heaven.
I know.. that's why I wrote more resolution.. i'd like the sound of the UERM if it hadn't such bright mids and low impact/bass, maybe the NT6 doesn't have that issue?
Edited by Andreas2402 - 10/13/13 at 8:00ampost #189 of 41410/13/13 at 7:59ampost #190 of 41411/17/13 at 10:18pmpost #191 of 41411/17/13 at 10:21pm
Very nice, they look slick in black. I can't bring myself to order a CIEM in anything but a translucent colour; seeing the guts has a huge appeal.post #192 of 41411/17/13 at 10:23pmpost #193 of 41411/17/13 at 10:33pm
I have this appeal for translucent too, but I also like to have some in black, with only the logo. The spirit is: "I do not know what is happening in there, but it must be magic".post #194 of 41411/17/13 at 11:49pm
I remember your UM Miracles too, they were also solid black with some (I guess) Chinese letters. They were also looking cool as hell like these NT6. Btw, I must learn your long impressions about them, especially compared to the SE5way.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 30 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 37 seconds ago
- › Future-proofing my setup. Advice welcome! 42 seconds ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 1 minute ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › St. Louis Meet: Saturday, March 7th 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Whats the best way to guess your way through a multiple choice test. 2 minutes ago
- › Bluetooth over ear headphones for Rap Genre? 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by Rashmosh
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2