- 3,443 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Gresham, OR
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ZO2 Impression Thread Last post on 6/14/14 at 2:12pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp suggestions for Hifiman Re-262's? Last post on 7/2/12 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Digizoid ZO2 vs FiiO E11 or 7 for ATH M50 Last post on 6/19/12 at 9:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fiio E17 or Z02? Last post on 6/2/12 at 7:02pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help with Double-Amping: Fiio E7 paired with Digizoid ZO2 Last post on 6/18/12 at 8:27pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
- Headphone Impedance
digiZoid ZO2.3 Impression & Discussion Thread - Page 63
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I promise... more details will be coming VERY VERY soon. Although I can't reveal too much right now, I can say it...
• Will have an anodized aluminum enclosure (not much bigger or heavier than ZO2)
• Have an OLED screen
• Over 1,000 different contours to choose from --> 32 levels for low frequencies (like ZO2) + 32 levels for high frequencies
• No high/low gain modes -- volume can be adjusted continuously from mute to max (even with a line-level input!)
• Headroom & output power will be MUCH higher
• NOISE-FREE! ;-)
Sounds like too good to be true, possibly I could start using the SoundBlaster ZxR as my source with this new ZO as with my current ZO2.1 that seems to work best with Q40 doesn't pair nicely with that soundcard but sounds fantastic with Realtek onboard (the latest ALC1150). With ZxR the balance is overly warm and smooth while with the Realtek ALC1150 it sounds perfectly balanced, nice n crispy without lacking highs presence.
Wonder what pricing will be like, sounds like it will MINIMUM be like $149 but even that seems like a stretch.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/11/13 at 12:00am
Take a look here (pdf).
Good find :p Would never have thought to look there. Would be cool to hear ATH-WS99 + ZO3, seems like a good combo for bassheads since WS99 is unusually forward in the mids for quite generous boosted bass headphone.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/11/13 at 7:32am
Nono, even if I have to buy it for myself it will be like a gift. :D
I've been thinking though about the treble adjustment, might be good if it was possible to also decrease it, some headphones especially Ultrasone PRO900 would benefit by a decrease.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/15/13 at 12:28am
- digiZoid ZO2.3 Impression & Discussion Thread
- › New Fostex RP open-backed planar magnetic headphone, TH500RP!... 26 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 31 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 54 seconds ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › LG G3 as a portable source? 3 minutes ago
- › LAVRY DA10 - EXCELLENT CONDITION 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 or E17? 5 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 8 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)