- 4,970 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Gresham, OR
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ZO2 Impression Thread Last post on 6/14/14 at 2:12pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp suggestions for Hifiman Re-262's? Last post on 7/2/12 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Digizoid ZO2 vs FiiO E11 or 7 for ATH M50 Last post on 6/19/12 at 9:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fiio E17 or Z02? Last post on 6/2/12 at 7:02pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help with Double-Amping: Fiio E7 paired with Digizoid ZO2 Last post on 6/18/12 at 8:27pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi Audio for the loan unit for review, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and as always I will try to write an honest review. Gear Used: Dell XPS 15 /...
I bought these back in 2000 for full retail, which was a lot of money for me at the time. I got to A/B these at a hi-fi shop using my reference CD. I listened to the HD600 and the HD590. I...
- Headphone Impedance
digiZoid ZO2.3 Impression & Discussion Thread - Page 63
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I promise... more details will be coming VERY VERY soon. Although I can't reveal too much right now, I can say it...
• Will have an anodized aluminum enclosure (not much bigger or heavier than ZO2)
• Have an OLED screen
• Over 1,000 different contours to choose from --> 32 levels for low frequencies (like ZO2) + 32 levels for high frequencies
• No high/low gain modes -- volume can be adjusted continuously from mute to max (even with a line-level input!)
• Headroom & output power will be MUCH higher
• NOISE-FREE! ;-)
Sounds like too good to be true, possibly I could start using the SoundBlaster ZxR as my source with this new ZO as with my current ZO2.1 that seems to work best with Q40 doesn't pair nicely with that soundcard but sounds fantastic with Realtek onboard (the latest ALC1150). With ZxR the balance is overly warm and smooth while with the Realtek ALC1150 it sounds perfectly balanced, nice n crispy without lacking highs presence.
Wonder what pricing will be like, sounds like it will MINIMUM be like $149 but even that seems like a stretch.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/11/13 at 12:00am
Take a look here (pdf).
Good find :p Would never have thought to look there. Would be cool to hear ATH-WS99 + ZO3, seems like a good combo for bassheads since WS99 is unusually forward in the mids for quite generous boosted bass headphone.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/11/13 at 7:32am
Nono, even if I have to buy it for myself it will be like a gift. :D
I've been thinking though about the treble adjustment, might be good if it was possible to also decrease it, some headphones especially Ultrasone PRO900 would benefit by a decrease.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/15/13 at 12:28am
- digiZoid ZO2.3 Impression & Discussion Thread
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 29 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 33 seconds ago
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears - Introducing "ARTHUR" , [USA & Europe... 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › NG Audio - new high-end IEM and CIEM company with some pretty... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Best portable closed back headphone that sounds like Westone W30 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...