- 4,131 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Gresham, OR
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ZO2 Impression Thread Last post on 6/14/14 at 2:12pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp suggestions for Hifiman Re-262's? Last post on 7/2/12 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Digizoid ZO2 vs FiiO E11 or 7 for ATH M50 Last post on 6/19/12 at 9:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fiio E17 or Z02? Last post on 6/2/12 at 7:02pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help with Double-Amping: Fiio E7 paired with Digizoid ZO2 Last post on 6/18/12 at 8:27pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
- Headphone Impedance
digiZoid ZO2.3 Impression & Discussion Thread - Page 63
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I promise... more details will be coming VERY VERY soon. Although I can't reveal too much right now, I can say it...
• Will have an anodized aluminum enclosure (not much bigger or heavier than ZO2)
• Have an OLED screen
• Over 1,000 different contours to choose from --> 32 levels for low frequencies (like ZO2) + 32 levels for high frequencies
• No high/low gain modes -- volume can be adjusted continuously from mute to max (even with a line-level input!)
• Headroom & output power will be MUCH higher
• NOISE-FREE! ;-)
Sounds like too good to be true, possibly I could start using the SoundBlaster ZxR as my source with this new ZO as with my current ZO2.1 that seems to work best with Q40 doesn't pair nicely with that soundcard but sounds fantastic with Realtek onboard (the latest ALC1150). With ZxR the balance is overly warm and smooth while with the Realtek ALC1150 it sounds perfectly balanced, nice n crispy without lacking highs presence.
Wonder what pricing will be like, sounds like it will MINIMUM be like $149 but even that seems like a stretch.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/11/13 at 12:00am
Take a look here (pdf).
Good find :p Would never have thought to look there. Would be cool to hear ATH-WS99 + ZO3, seems like a good combo for bassheads since WS99 is unusually forward in the mids for quite generous boosted bass headphone.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/11/13 at 7:32am
Nono, even if I have to buy it for myself it will be like a gift. :D
I've been thinking though about the treble adjustment, might be good if it was possible to also decrease it, some headphones especially Ultrasone PRO900 would benefit by a decrease.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/15/13 at 12:28am
- digiZoid ZO2.3 Impression & Discussion Thread
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 1 second ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 20 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 46 seconds ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived 2 minutes ago
- › $395 IE 800 vs $1200 SE846 2 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 3 minutes ago
- › Destiny 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2