- 4,937 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Gresham, OR
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ZO2 Impression Thread Last post on 6/14/14 at 2:12pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp suggestions for Hifiman Re-262's? Last post on 7/2/12 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Digizoid ZO2 vs FiiO E11 or 7 for ATH M50 Last post on 6/19/12 at 9:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fiio E17 or Z02? Last post on 6/2/12 at 7:02pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help with Double-Amping: Fiio E7 paired with Digizoid ZO2 Last post on 6/18/12 at 8:27pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Bluedio kindly sent me their 8-driver UFO bluetooth headphones in red for review - and boy I’m glad they did. Packaging Like all of their higher priced bluetooth models, the UFO’s come...
First of all, I would like to thank Charles from Shozy for the review sample of Shozy Zero! Website: http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ I believe what makes Shozy Zero unique is...
So I am fairly new to the audio world. The Monoprice 8323 was my second purchase on starting to get into headphones (after Superlux HD681 EVOs). I have had these headphones for about 6 months...
LEAR LHF-AE1d Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to LEAR for the sample. Brief: All of da pretty and they sound just as good too! Price: HK$1488 or atm £146 or...
The Edifier MP700 Rave Introduction Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for...
- Headphone Impedance
digiZoid ZO2.3 Impression & Discussion Thread - Page 63
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I promise... more details will be coming VERY VERY soon. Although I can't reveal too much right now, I can say it...
• Will have an anodized aluminum enclosure (not much bigger or heavier than ZO2)
• Have an OLED screen
• Over 1,000 different contours to choose from --> 32 levels for low frequencies (like ZO2) + 32 levels for high frequencies
• No high/low gain modes -- volume can be adjusted continuously from mute to max (even with a line-level input!)
• Headroom & output power will be MUCH higher
• NOISE-FREE! ;-)
Sounds like too good to be true, possibly I could start using the SoundBlaster ZxR as my source with this new ZO as with my current ZO2.1 that seems to work best with Q40 doesn't pair nicely with that soundcard but sounds fantastic with Realtek onboard (the latest ALC1150). With ZxR the balance is overly warm and smooth while with the Realtek ALC1150 it sounds perfectly balanced, nice n crispy without lacking highs presence.
Wonder what pricing will be like, sounds like it will MINIMUM be like $149 but even that seems like a stretch.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/11/13 at 12:00am
Take a look here (pdf).
Good find :p Would never have thought to look there. Would be cool to hear ATH-WS99 + ZO3, seems like a good combo for bassheads since WS99 is unusually forward in the mids for quite generous boosted bass headphone.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/11/13 at 7:32am
Nono, even if I have to buy it for myself it will be like a gift. :D
I've been thinking though about the treble adjustment, might be good if it was possible to also decrease it, some headphones especially Ultrasone PRO900 would benefit by a decrease.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/15/13 at 12:28am
- digiZoid ZO2.3 Impression & Discussion Thread
- › got the DT770 Pro 80 Ohm and returning them 29 seconds ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 54 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › FS: AKG K612 Pro 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › Teac Reference Line UD-501 USB DAC "DSD" 7 minutes ago
- › Lasmex L-85 headphones 7 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by 93EXCivic
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Edifier Rave MP700 by dnun8086
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Brooko
- › Edifier P220 In-Ear Chrome Design Headphones With Microphone - Blue by Hisoundfi
- › EasGear Morul U5 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds by James Mash
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › YHC S600 by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...