Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ZO2 Impression Thread Last post on 5/28/12 at 12:38am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp suggestions for Hifiman Re-262's? Last post on 7/2/12 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Digizoid ZO2 vs FiiO E11 or 7 for ATH M50 Last post on 6/19/12 at 9:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fiio E17 or Z02? Last post on 6/2/12 at 7:02pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help with Double-Amping: Fiio E7 paired with Digizoid ZO2 Last post on 6/18/12 at 8:27pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
- Headphone Impedance
digiZoid ZO2.3 Impression & Discussion Thread - Page 59
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'm happy with the quantity of bass that my stock Q40 provides. Would using the ZO2.3 make the Q40 sound better if I won't be increasing the bass, or am I better off with a different amp?
If you are happy with the signature of your 'phones I can't really see why you would want the Zo. What it does in adding depth and detail in the bass is very clever but purely as an amp there is much better out there. Admittedly I have only compared the Zo to much more expensive amps. I do t know how it would stack up against a FiiO for example...
Compared to the E11, E6, it is THE bass adder amp to use. It impacts the subbass where the FiiO amps muddy up the lower mids so that is the benefit I see.
In the past I doubled up with the E11 and loved it. Now I use it in series with a C&C BK and/or C421 as a double amp setup, with the ZO on high gain and the other amps driving the volume, and have done this for around a year with very good results. Love the depth of sound improvement and of course the tailored bass. And much of the time I used and still use my Q40's...............love the thump with these and the Pro900 as well.
If you want to alter the bass output of an IEM then the Zo is an excellent way of doing it. This didn't seem to be what the OP was trying to achieve though...
Good point. What are you trying to achieve Blue angel?
- digiZoid ZO2.3 Impression & Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Why would anyone want just one headphone? 20 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 27 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 51 seconds ago
- › Need urgent help to choose amp. For Hd800 1 minute ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The pain of walking into a hifi store... 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone here own the Custom One Pro? I bought it... 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 Hybrid IEM (Stealth) - Sennheiser IE800... 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe