Contact eBay. If you communicated with him via eBay, they'll be able to read the correspondence and fix things for you.
Related Forum Threads
- Fake Yuin PK2? Last post on 11/2/13 at 9:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Ears that work like Earbuds Last post on 10/16/11 at 2:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help with Earbuds, Bayerdynamic DTx 21 or Audio Technica ATH RE1 Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox M2C compared to Blox TM5, Yuin OK1, PK1, etc etc Last post on 5/8/12 at 1:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- need OPEN earbuds Last post on 10/1/11 at 11:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Is this damage or normal? - Page 2
That is one scary (and blurry) looking picture.
Unfortunately after 45 days you can't really do anything. Why did you wait so long? or did it break right after that period?
Had it been earlier, you could have opened an eBay or a PayPal dispute.
If he refuses to honor warranty, you can still file a dispute with paypal if that is who you paid through. Also if you paid by credit card you have other avenues depending on their procedures.
Pretty sure the paypal dispute limit is like a month or something...
Hows the blox m2c compared to the pk2s? I posted a thread asking for recommendations of a PK2 alternative before i purchased this pair of PK2s, and nobody recommended any earbuds at all :(. Is the build quality at least better?
I don't have PK2, but PK1 - and I'll say M2c is giving PK1 a good run for its money. As for build quality, it is decent - not great, but decent. For the least, I think it is on par with Yuin, if not slightly better. M2c is kind of out of stock on Blox now, you might want to drop them an email and ask them when it will be stock again.
M2c sounds more neutral than PK1, so I am assuming it is more neutral than PK2 as well. If you don't mind something slightly more warmish, the HiSound PAA-1 Pro is pretty good as well for around the same price range as M2c.
So the seller suddenly asked me for my address. He claims he wants to send me a replacement...considering this is completely out of the blue, im pretty sure he's just using it as an excuse to send me back my damaged earphones and hope i wont notice the difference...
Also blox replied, they wont have stock till after the chinese new year.
The replacement pair of PK2s arrived today. I am impressed, i didnt think the seller would actually do it.
Side question about burn in : Do i need to play at a high volume to do burn in? If i just play music at normal volumes for a few hundred hours, does that count as burn in?
Normal volume. Why doesn't that counted as burn-in? Burn-in is just the assumption that mechanical movement will loosen the diaphragm up to its intended / relaxed state. High volume might make it faster, but it carries more risk of blowing the driver. In fact, just listen to the earbuds as it is and don't worry about burn-in.
I missed this thread, but I'm glad that it worked out okay for you. I have purchased a few Yuin products from Deskfi on Ebay, and while I have not yet had any problems with the stuff I bought, it's good to know that Deskfi doesn't try to cheat their customers.
- Is this damage or normal?
- › Phone with dac or player? Help. 6 seconds ago
- › Seeking advice 7 seconds ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 10 seconds ago
- › Overwhelmed - Suggestion for entry level super comfy cans. 59 seconds ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1 firmware version 1.10 download and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Powering Sennheiser HD650's 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)