Contact eBay. If you communicated with him via eBay, they'll be able to read the correspondence and fix things for you.
Related Forum Threads
- Fake Yuin PK2? Last post on 11/2/13 at 9:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Ears that work like Earbuds Last post on 10/16/11 at 2:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help with Earbuds, Bayerdynamic DTx 21 or Audio Technica ATH RE1 Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox M2C compared to Blox TM5, Yuin OK1, PK1, etc etc Last post on 5/8/12 at 1:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- need OPEN earbuds Last post on 10/1/11 at 11:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Introduction/Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I...
I've become a big fan of wireless headphones over the years with aptx codec, bluetooth 4.0 technology, and li-ion batteries becoming the standard. This allows more of the battery to be dedicated to...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Is this damage or normal? - Page 2
That is one scary (and blurry) looking picture.
Unfortunately after 45 days you can't really do anything. Why did you wait so long? or did it break right after that period?
Had it been earlier, you could have opened an eBay or a PayPal dispute.
If he refuses to honor warranty, you can still file a dispute with paypal if that is who you paid through. Also if you paid by credit card you have other avenues depending on their procedures.
Pretty sure the paypal dispute limit is like a month or something...
Hows the blox m2c compared to the pk2s? I posted a thread asking for recommendations of a PK2 alternative before i purchased this pair of PK2s, and nobody recommended any earbuds at all :(. Is the build quality at least better?
I don't have PK2, but PK1 - and I'll say M2c is giving PK1 a good run for its money. As for build quality, it is decent - not great, but decent. For the least, I think it is on par with Yuin, if not slightly better. M2c is kind of out of stock on Blox now, you might want to drop them an email and ask them when it will be stock again.
M2c sounds more neutral than PK1, so I am assuming it is more neutral than PK2 as well. If you don't mind something slightly more warmish, the HiSound PAA-1 Pro is pretty good as well for around the same price range as M2c.
So the seller suddenly asked me for my address. He claims he wants to send me a replacement...considering this is completely out of the blue, im pretty sure he's just using it as an excuse to send me back my damaged earphones and hope i wont notice the difference...
Also blox replied, they wont have stock till after the chinese new year.
The replacement pair of PK2s arrived today. I am impressed, i didnt think the seller would actually do it.
Side question about burn in : Do i need to play at a high volume to do burn in? If i just play music at normal volumes for a few hundred hours, does that count as burn in?
Normal volume. Why doesn't that counted as burn-in? Burn-in is just the assumption that mechanical movement will loosen the diaphragm up to its intended / relaxed state. High volume might make it faster, but it carries more risk of blowing the driver. In fact, just listen to the earbuds as it is and don't worry about burn-in.
I missed this thread, but I'm glad that it worked out okay for you. I have purchased a few Yuin products from Deskfi on Ebay, and while I have not yet had any problems with the stuff I bought, it's good to know that Deskfi doesn't try to cheat their customers.
- Is this damage or normal?
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 45 seconds ago
- › IS HD650 or T90 an upgrade to Denon D2000 ? worth buying if i... 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for Museum Exhibitions 1 minute ago
- › Hard decision about DAC 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › cembalo lab spring1 : a new Headphone amp (Liquid carbon & Black... 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Smyth Research Realiser A16 4 minutes ago
- › IC: AKG K1000 5 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...