Contact eBay. If you communicated with him via eBay, they'll be able to read the correspondence and fix things for you.
Related Forum Threads
- Fake Yuin PK2? Last post on 11/2/13 at 9:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Ears that work like Earbuds Last post on 10/16/11 at 2:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help with Earbuds, Bayerdynamic DTx 21 or Audio Technica ATH RE1 Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox M2C compared to Blox TM5, Yuin OK1, PK1, etc etc Last post on 5/8/12 at 1:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- need OPEN earbuds Last post on 10/1/11 at 11:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Is this damage or normal? - Page 2
That is one scary (and blurry) looking picture.
Unfortunately after 45 days you can't really do anything. Why did you wait so long? or did it break right after that period?
Had it been earlier, you could have opened an eBay or a PayPal dispute.
If he refuses to honor warranty, you can still file a dispute with paypal if that is who you paid through. Also if you paid by credit card you have other avenues depending on their procedures.
Pretty sure the paypal dispute limit is like a month or something...
Hows the blox m2c compared to the pk2s? I posted a thread asking for recommendations of a PK2 alternative before i purchased this pair of PK2s, and nobody recommended any earbuds at all :(. Is the build quality at least better?
I don't have PK2, but PK1 - and I'll say M2c is giving PK1 a good run for its money. As for build quality, it is decent - not great, but decent. For the least, I think it is on par with Yuin, if not slightly better. M2c is kind of out of stock on Blox now, you might want to drop them an email and ask them when it will be stock again.
M2c sounds more neutral than PK1, so I am assuming it is more neutral than PK2 as well. If you don't mind something slightly more warmish, the HiSound PAA-1 Pro is pretty good as well for around the same price range as M2c.
So the seller suddenly asked me for my address. He claims he wants to send me a replacement...considering this is completely out of the blue, im pretty sure he's just using it as an excuse to send me back my damaged earphones and hope i wont notice the difference...
Also blox replied, they wont have stock till after the chinese new year.
The replacement pair of PK2s arrived today. I am impressed, i didnt think the seller would actually do it.
Side question about burn in : Do i need to play at a high volume to do burn in? If i just play music at normal volumes for a few hundred hours, does that count as burn in?
Normal volume. Why doesn't that counted as burn-in? Burn-in is just the assumption that mechanical movement will loosen the diaphragm up to its intended / relaxed state. High volume might make it faster, but it carries more risk of blowing the driver. In fact, just listen to the earbuds as it is and don't worry about burn-in.
I missed this thread, but I'm glad that it worked out okay for you. I have purchased a few Yuin products from Deskfi on Ebay, and while I have not yet had any problems with the stuff I bought, it's good to know that Deskfi doesn't try to cheat their customers.
- Is this damage or normal?
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 55 seconds ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 3 minutes ago
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 5 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2