Contact eBay. If you communicated with him via eBay, they'll be able to read the correspondence and fix things for you.
Related Forum Threads
- Fake Yuin PK2? Last post on 10/22/16 at 9:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Ears that work like Earbuds Last post on 10/16/11 at 2:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help with Earbuds, Bayerdynamic DTx 21 or Audio Technica ATH RE1 Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox M2C compared to Blox TM5, Yuin OK1, PK1, etc etc Last post on 5/8/12 at 1:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- need OPEN earbuds Last post on 10/1/11 at 11:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
Preamble: Etymotic Research, founded in 1983 in the USA by Mead Killion (http://www.etymotic.com/about-us/interview-with-mead), a man that I highly respect, is widely...
It’s been a year since I started writing/filming reviews, and it all began with the ZMF Vibro Mk. I in cornflower blue. I found the sound very fun, found the bass ports interesting and thought they...
Is this damage or normal? - Page 2post #17 of 301/9/12 at 10:07pmThread Starterpost #18 of 301/9/12 at 10:51pm
That is one scary (and blurry) looking picture.
Unfortunately after 45 days you can't really do anything. Why did you wait so long? or did it break right after that period?
Had it been earlier, you could have opened an eBay or a PayPal dispute.post #19 of 301/9/12 at 10:57pmThread Starterpost #20 of 301/9/12 at 11:03pm
If he refuses to honor warranty, you can still file a dispute with paypal if that is who you paid through. Also if you paid by credit card you have other avenues depending on their procedures.post #21 of 301/9/12 at 11:03pmpost #22 of 301/9/12 at 11:38pmThread Starter
Pretty sure the paypal dispute limit is like a month or something...
Hows the blox m2c compared to the pk2s? I posted a thread asking for recommendations of a PK2 alternative before i purchased this pair of PK2s, and nobody recommended any earbuds at all :(. Is the build quality at least better?post #23 of 301/10/12 at 2:33am
I don't have PK2, but PK1 - and I'll say M2c is giving PK1 a good run for its money. As for build quality, it is decent - not great, but decent. For the least, I think it is on par with Yuin, if not slightly better. M2c is kind of out of stock on Blox now, you might want to drop them an email and ask them when it will be stock again.post #24 of 301/10/12 at 3:49amThread Starterpost #25 of 301/10/12 at 4:51am
M2c sounds more neutral than PK1, so I am assuming it is more neutral than PK2 as well. If you don't mind something slightly more warmish, the HiSound PAA-1 Pro is pretty good as well for around the same price range as M2c.post #26 of 301/11/12 at 1:17pmThread Starterpost #27 of 301/12/12 at 8:27amThread Starter
So the seller suddenly asked me for my address. He claims he wants to send me a replacement...considering this is completely out of the blue, im pretty sure he's just using it as an excuse to send me back my damaged earphones and hope i wont notice the difference...
Also blox replied, they wont have stock till after the chinese new year.post #28 of 301/27/12 at 12:16amThread Starter
The replacement pair of PK2s arrived today. I am impressed, i didnt think the seller would actually do it.
Side question about burn in : Do i need to play at a high volume to do burn in? If i just play music at normal volumes for a few hundred hours, does that count as burn in?post #29 of 301/27/12 at 12:59am
Normal volume. Why doesn't that counted as burn-in? Burn-in is just the assumption that mechanical movement will loosen the diaphragm up to its intended / relaxed state. High volume might make it faster, but it carries more risk of blowing the driver. In fact, just listen to the earbuds as it is and don't worry about burn-in.post #30 of 301/27/12 at 5:19am
I missed this thread, but I'm glad that it worked out okay for you. I have purchased a few Yuin products from Deskfi on Ebay, and while I have not yet had any problems with the stuff I bought, it's good to know that Deskfi doesn't try to cheat their customers.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is this damage or normal?
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Vali 2 tube rolling 35 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 42 seconds ago
- › Pittsburgh HeadPhile Meet! 1 minute ago
- › 1MORE Announces New Quad Driver IEM @ CES 2017 1 minute ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Good soundstage headphones. 4 minutes ago
- › Any opinions / reviews on Gemtune APPJ PA1502A 4 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › oBravo ERIB-1C 2way planar magnetic hybrid by twister6
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by SkumBucket
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear