So I've been reading a lot into these two headphones and I am just wondering which would be best for hip hop/R&B music and electronica/trance music. I know that the MDTs have a deeper bass and the Coppers are more accurate. I am just wondering which would be best all around for the type of music I listen to.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Monster Turbine Pro Copper or Monster Turbine Pro Miles Davis
Related Forum Threads
- IEM better than the IE8's Last post on 7/7/11 at 12:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster pro turbine copper vs. MDs Last post on 6/13/11 at 9:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help! Monster Turbine Copper / Miles Davis for life in the real world? Last post on 6/8/11 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can anyone who owns the Monster Turbines (regular not Pro/Copper/Miles Davis) tell me how they are? Last post on 5/11/11 at 5:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which earphone who sound like ATH ESW9 ? Last post on 9/30/12 at 4:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Pro Copper or Monster Turbine Pro Miles Davis
post #1 of 4
1/3/12 at 2:56pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
1/3/12 at 5:35pm
post #3 of 4
1/3/12 at 10:46pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper or Monster Turbine Pro Miles Davis
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3084 Active Users (610 Members and 2474 Guests)
- › "The Lab" 5 seconds ago
- › 11th Calgary Head-Fi Meet Sunday May 31st, 2015 at University of... 33 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 34 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › I don't like western cosplayers imitating Anime characters, they... 1 minute ago
- › Meier Corda Opera Analog 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2