The Westone UM3X sit flush in your ears so sleeping with it should not be a problem.
Related Forum Threads
- Which IEM to Buy?????? - Help! HA-FX700, SM3, UM3x, RE0, ER-4p, CK10, DBA-02 Last post on 8/26/11 at 4:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Considering UM3X Last post on 4/19/12 at 8:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mid-High end iem upgrade from re0 Last post on 6/15/11 at 9:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM help: Looking for my last IEM Last post on 5/25/11 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Uncongested sound for <= to $100? Last post on 4/17/11 at 10:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Experience with Customer Service In case you want to see a video review, search youtube for "Jaybird Real time Review" and my video should be first on the list. I'm going to start by saying...
Just bought it over two months ago. It really added another dimension to the sound of music played in my macbook (since I used to listen to my itunes using the headphone jack) I notice details in...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Scott Byrer, Director of Marketing at Master & Dynamic for...
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
In short words: The Fidue is on par with the Sony EX1000 (little less sound stage and depth, but better, more flat sound signature) Downside: Cable plugs to the earphone speakers was...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM / Earphones while in bed - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well the reason that I suggested it was, for me, the SE housing doesn't create any issue. It goes far enough in that it doesn't stick out. I have the SE215 but I believe the higher end ones also use the same housing?
se215's have a smaller housing (due to them having less inside them so to speak) than the se535's for example.
At least this is what i remember - i could be wrong.
You may be right even though they look similar. Though DDs are larger than BAs so hence me not being sure! And if that's the case, I wonder how that affects the size of the 315 and 425.
depends on the DD's too though :)
- IEM / Earphones while in bed
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 3 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 45 seconds ago
- › Wyred 4 Sound µDAC-HD - 24/192 ESS Sabre DAC and Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 1 minute ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › First Time Dap Buyer needs your help. ^_^ 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Review: EarWerkz Supra - The Universal Custom In-Ear Monitor 5 minutes ago
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus DAC by lalojimenez
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by thatBeatsguy
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3