The Westone UM3X sit flush in your ears so sleeping with it should not be a problem.
Related Forum Threads
- Which IEM to Buy?????? - Help! HA-FX700, SM3, UM3x, RE0, ER-4p, CK10, DBA-02 Last post on 8/26/11 at 4:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Considering UM3X Last post on 4/19/12 at 8:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mid-High end iem upgrade from re0 Last post on 6/15/11 at 9:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM help: Looking for my last IEM Last post on 5/25/11 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Uncongested sound for <= to $100? Last post on 4/17/11 at 10:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM / Earphones while in bed - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well the reason that I suggested it was, for me, the SE housing doesn't create any issue. It goes far enough in that it doesn't stick out. I have the SE215 but I believe the higher end ones also use the same housing?
se215's have a smaller housing (due to them having less inside them so to speak) than the se535's for example.
At least this is what i remember - i could be wrong.
You may be right even though they look similar. Though DDs are larger than BAs so hence me not being sure! And if that's the case, I wonder how that affects the size of the 315 and 425.
depends on the DD's too though :)
- IEM / Earphones while in bed
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › I would like to know how many lossless songs i can fit onto a x3 w/... 1 minute ago
- › Lake People G109 / G103 thread 1 minute ago
- › Understanding "Detail" in a Headphone Review? 2 minutes ago
- › Whats with the price of Aiaiai TMA-1? Especially Beatport edition 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for high quality Headphones + DAC/amp with 400 EURO budget... 5 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › beyerdynamic DTX 350 p Portable Headphones by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)