The Westone UM3X sit flush in your ears so sleeping with it should not be a problem.
Related Forum Threads
- Which IEM to Buy?????? - Help! HA-FX700, SM3, UM3x, RE0, ER-4p, CK10, DBA-02 Last post on 8/26/11 at 4:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Considering UM3X Last post on 4/19/12 at 8:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mid-High end iem upgrade from re0 Last post on 6/15/11 at 9:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM help: Looking for my last IEM Last post on 5/25/11 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Uncongested sound for <= to $100? Last post on 4/17/11 at 10:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I am not sure how these got such rave reviews. As background I've used DBA02 Sony XBA3 prior to purchasing these. I was interested because of its double dynamic drivers. After receiving...
Disclaimer: I would like to sincerely thank Salsera and Brainwavz for providing the sample S5 for this review. For most of my audio listening “career”, I haven’t been a big fan of...
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM / Earphones while in bed - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well the reason that I suggested it was, for me, the SE housing doesn't create any issue. It goes far enough in that it doesn't stick out. I have the SE215 but I believe the higher end ones also use the same housing?
se215's have a smaller housing (due to them having less inside them so to speak) than the se535's for example.
At least this is what i remember - i could be wrong.
You may be right even though they look similar. Though DDs are larger than BAs so hence me not being sure! And if that's the case, I wonder how that affects the size of the 315 and 425.
depends on the DD's too though :)
- IEM / Earphones while in bed
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X Discussion Thread (Formerly A-900X Review) 14 seconds ago
- › The EU deals thread! 41 seconds ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 41 seconds ago
- › JVC Headphones 42 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › History of the AKG K1000? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › hd25-1 appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › Studio Monitors- Soundcard 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by xsuper
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by HK_sends
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)