The Westone UM3X sit flush in your ears so sleeping with it should not be a problem.
Related Forum Threads
- Which IEM to Buy?????? - Help! HA-FX700, SM3, UM3x, RE0, ER-4p, CK10, DBA-02 Last post on 8/26/11 at 4:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Considering UM3X Last post on 4/19/12 at 8:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mid-High end iem upgrade from re0 Last post on 6/15/11 at 9:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM help: Looking for my last IEM Last post on 5/25/11 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Uncongested sound for <= to $100? Last post on 4/17/11 at 10:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the RE-400. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The RE-400...
Along with the summary below, I have a review thread comparing the Sony EX1000, 7550, XBA-4 and XBA-40...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM / Earphones while in bed - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well the reason that I suggested it was, for me, the SE housing doesn't create any issue. It goes far enough in that it doesn't stick out. I have the SE215 but I believe the higher end ones also use the same housing?
se215's have a smaller housing (due to them having less inside them so to speak) than the se535's for example.
At least this is what i remember - i could be wrong.
You may be right even though they look similar. Though DDs are larger than BAs so hence me not being sure! And if that's the case, I wonder how that affects the size of the 315 and 425.
depends on the DD's too though :)
- IEM / Earphones while in bed
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 22 seconds ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Learning more about the science of sound 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › A TREAD sized regulator - the r1 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEWS: Meridian Releases The Explorer Pocket-Sized USB DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDRMA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by a_recording
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe