Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 11/1/14 at 5:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 10/2/14 at 9:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 62post #916 of 36786/6/13 at 3:48pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #917 of 36786/6/13 at 3:49pmpost #918 of 36786/6/13 at 3:53pm
Typically people don't use acronyms when they're not texting their girlfriends.post #919 of 36786/6/13 at 3:56pmpost #920 of 36786/6/13 at 3:56pmQuote:
It's my dream setup..
Mark II aka MKII aka PWD MKII>WA6SE>LCD3post #921 of 36786/6/13 at 4:12pmQuote:
I thought it was referring to my TT, an SL1200 MK IIpost #922 of 36786/6/13 at 4:30pmpost #923 of 36786/6/13 at 4:35pmpost #924 of 36786/6/13 at 5:06pmpost #925 of 36786/6/13 at 5:20pmThread StarterQuote:
Sorry, its filled with all the stuff that was in our kitchen.Quote:
Excellent! You won't be sorry!post #926 of 36786/6/13 at 10:36pmpost #927 of 36786/7/13 at 1:34ampost #928 of 36786/7/13 at 2:00ampost #929 of 36786/7/13 at 2:56ampost #930 of 36786/7/13 at 9:01am
In keeping with the subject of this thread, one thing I notice about the LCD3s is the way, if desired, I can turn up the volume really high on some favorite music without
them getting painful in any particular frequency or aspect of the sound. I think the LCD3s do this much better than other phones.
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 4 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 7 minutes ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 8 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 8 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 9 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Grado Extension 11 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2