Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 4

post #46 of 3203

Could you guys post your FR graph, so it is possible to see the newest batch?

post #47 of 3203

Before - After

700 700
 

post #48 of 3203

Wow! What a significant difference. 

 

Kiitos. :)


Edited by Loevhagen - 8/3/12 at 5:42am
post #49 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post

That's what I heard when I compared my pre-and post RMA'd LCD-3s too. To confirm, my pre-RMA LCD-3s were not veiled, but still some improvements where heard since the update.

Mine was also unveild , but compare to the latest badge from July 2012 I have heard some improvements.
I just bought again yesterday the latest badge from LCD 2 rev 2 with angle connector , the SQ. has some improvement compare to my last year LCD 2. Rev 2 .
I already sold my LCD 2 rev 2 , sometimes I miss LCD 2 rev 2 sound , that's why I bought again
LCD 2 rev 2 again biggrin.gif
post #50 of 3203

I am having a similar problem with the right driver cutting off when I try to adjust the headphones.

But they sound so spectacular with ECBA that I'm not so sure I want to send them and they come back with an altered sound quality.

 

On another note, I refuse to believe that mine could be an unveiled pair, but how do I check and confirm. 

post #51 of 3203

As good as the LCD3 is, I intend to keep my LCD3 Rev 1 for the creaminess.

post #52 of 3203

Here's a question a bit out of left field....   What leather care product (if any) are you guys using to take care of the ear pads and headband padding of your babies?

post #53 of 3203
post #54 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleli View Post

As good as the LCD3 is, I intend to keep my LCD3 Rev 1 for the creaminess.

 

I miss that 'creaminess' in the LCD-3 Rev 1 as well. Somehow, it was engagingly addictive.

post #55 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Mine was also unveild , but compare to the latest badge from July 2012 I have heard some improvements.
I just bought again yesterday the latest badge from LCD 2 rev 2 with angle connector
 

 

Pardon me, don't wish to be rude but it's "batch", not "badge". Best someone tells you before there's sniggering from the back row.

post #56 of 3203

The LCD3 with LF is just so good with Electronica. Not something I expected with a tube amp. Plainly superb headphones to say the least.        

post #57 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by pp312 View Post

Pardon me, don't wish to be rude but it's "batch", not "badge". Best someone tells you before there's sniggering from the back row.


I am sorry for my very bad English , what I mean the latest production from Audeze
Is that batch or badge?

Please advise
Edited by rudi0504 - 8/7/12 at 11:58pm
post #58 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


I am sorry for my very bad English , what I mean the latest production from Audeze
Is that batch or badge?
Please advise

 

Batch, dude.

post #59 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleli View Post

 

Batch, dude.

LOL. Just say group. 

post #60 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


I am sorry for my very bad English

 

Well, it's a hell of a lot better than my Chinese. tongue.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread