Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 250

post #3736 of 3741
Quote:
Originally Posted by korzena View Post
 

This is also why I love the customer service of Audeze!

 

I've contacted Audeze and they have confirmed they will send me a spacer.

 

On another note the suspension strap for my LCD3s arrived and increases the comfort level by a factor of 9000. For the first time ever i can wear my LCD3's and forget i have them on. Very happy with it and it also fixed the ear touching on the pads but am still going to try the spacer and see if it improves further. 

post #3737 of 3741
Quote:
Originally Posted by NzAudezey View Post

I've contacted Audeze and they have confirmed they will send me a spacer.

On another note the suspension strap for my LCD3s arrived and increases the comfort level by a factor of 9000. For the first time ever i can wear my LCD3's and forget i have them on. Very happy with it and it also fixed the ear touching on the pads but am still going to try the spacer and see if it improves further. 

Sweet! How did you get one? Are they taking orders? Cheers
post #3738 of 3741
Quote:
Originally Posted by NzAudezey View Post
 

 

I've contacted Audeze and they have confirmed they will send me a spacer.

 

On another note the suspension strap for my LCD3s arrived and increases the comfort level by a factor of 9000. For the first time ever i can wear my LCD3's and forget i have them on. Very happy with it and it also fixed the ear touching on the pads but am still going to try the spacer and see if it improves further. 


Are you going to the NZ meet?

 

I am going with my LCD-3C / Arcam DAC / Oppo HA-1 and Woo WA22.

post #3739 of 3741
Quote:
Originally Posted by mscott58 View Post


Sweet! How did you get one? Are they taking orders? Cheers

 

I just launched a support case with Audeze for the Fazor touching my ear.

 

They replied explaining about the spacer and asked for my address as they are going to send one free of charge.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badas View Post
 


Are you going to the NZ meet?

 

I am going with my LCD-3C / Arcam DAC / Oppo HA-1 and Woo WA22.

 

Yes i will definitely be going this year. Will be bringing my LCD 3'F with my Silver widow 22AWG cables and am thinking about bringing my Auralic Taurus MK II and Shiit Gungnir

post #3740 of 3741
No, I meant the strap! Thanks
post #3741 of 3741
Quote:
Originally Posted by mscott58 View Post

No, I meant the strap! Thanks

 

hahah oppsy! The strap i got from another head-fi member called Lohb. If you PM him with your location he will let you know the cost of the item and shipping (i think mine was about 35USD with shipping to New Zealand and arrived with in a week from Thailand!) They are really easy to install and man it makes a massive difference.

 

I will post a photo once im home from work.

 

One thing to note is that i used to have my LCD 3s on the 3rd notch (so 2 sticking out the bottom) now with the strap i listen on notch 5 (so 4 sticking out the bottom) so you may want to get the extended yokes if you are already listening on notch 6.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread