- 222 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 8/23/14 at 6:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 7/11/14 at 10:27am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 199post #2971 of 29738/29/14 at 2:00pmMine has the exact same problem and it has been nagging at me but not enough to make me do anything about it. I have thought about taking it apart and trying to just bend a tab to make it even. Looking at it, I wouldn't be surprised it those tabs were bent by hand in the first place by the assembler (which would explain why so many odd pairs.)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2972 of 29738/29/14 at 2:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by KmanChu
Mine has the exact same problem and it has been nagging at me but not enough to make me do anything about it. I have thought about taking it apart and trying to just bend a tab to make it even. Looking at it, I wouldn't be surprised it those tabs were bent by hand in the first place by the assembler (which would explain why so many odd pairs.)
I'm also very tempted to bend them myself. I'm guessing from looking at photos from their website, the left side is the correct angle.post #2973 of 29738/29/14 at 10:22pm
I've already shipped mine to Audeze directly via their support.
Guys, it's $2,000 headphone.... It has to be near-perfect. Us consumers should state the problem and give the the manufacturer a chance to acknowledge and fix it. It might lead to more strict QC or perhaps a new design for yolk that can be much more durable. I'm in no-way to bash Audeze in any way, they've been really helpful to me so far. People should definitely consider contacting them if you are facing similar issue.
Edited by DC5Zilla - Yesterday at 10:23 pm
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Thoughts on Limited Edition Shure SE215? 1 minute ago
- › Meelctronics HT-21 Like New! 1 minute ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Woody Grado/Symphones Magnums - A build diary 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › Do hard drives sound different? 3 minutes ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 3 minutes ago
- › Keyboard-Fi 4 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)