Ah cheers! Would be horrible if it would crack :D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 11/1/14 at 5:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 10/2/14 at 9:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 165post #2461 of 36172/24/14 at 11:09am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2462 of 36172/24/14 at 1:44pmQuote:
They installed all new driverspost #2463 of 36172/24/14 at 1:49pmpost #2464 of 36172/24/14 at 2:03pmpost #2465 of 36172/24/14 at 6:55pmpost #2466 of 36172/24/14 at 7:55pmpost #2467 of 36172/24/14 at 9:57pm
Thought to share my first impressions of burson conductor with my -3s (cabled with Q french silk). Fired up an evaluation unit that get to play with for a few days. Yes, even kinda blew off my boss so that I run home early. Well, it's worth it.
Compared to my centrance dacmini. Imitate reaction is that a whole sea of details comes through that was mushy before (relatively speaking). Vastly expanded dynamics -- very tight if not precise. At the same time smoother and less brittle than dacmini. Huge soundstage expansion too.
Chief complaint is probably the volume knob. Not a huge fan of the discrete levels -- would have liked to see more granularity. But that's kind of minor nuisance compared to the benefit.
Definitely getting one of these after eval. Gonna be hard to let of go of the eval though.post #2468 of 36172/24/14 at 11:21pmpost #2469 of 36172/25/14 at 9:20ampost #2470 of 36172/25/14 at 11:24amQuote:
May be i have been worked out quite a while, i dont even feel the lcd3 is heavy at all, and honestly very comfortable on my head.post #2471 of 36172/25/14 at 1:08pmQuote:
I recently started so my body is pretty off after a pass ^^ But otherwise I don't have a problem at all, and like you say it's very comfortable :)post #2472 of 36172/26/14 at 12:03am
Have had LCD-3's for a couple of months now - my fav headphone by far thus far...
Seems mine is tilted up across the whole range? with a dip around 8k - what do you guys think?post #2473 of 36172/26/14 at 2:27ampost #2474 of 36172/26/14 at 3:18am
I agree, it's quite different.
FWIW, I'm not sure it means anything. I'm pretty positive that my pair would not produce the same FR graph if they were measured today, after they've been broken in. They certainly sound different than from the day I got them.post #2475 of 36172/26/14 at 8:05amQuote:
+1.mine even felt a bit bright when the first time i listen with it( pretty true to my graph, more airy and treble sparkle) which a bit different than what i experienced before. It settled down after two days and i love it.
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 14 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kerm AK240 MINT! 42 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 43 seconds ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 47 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon (mini desktop amp) 57 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi 1 More Design Crystal Pistons - review 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2