Ah cheers! Would be horrible if it would crack :D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 8/23/14 at 6:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 9/13/14 at 3:20pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 165post #2461 of 30432/24/14 at 11:09am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2462 of 30432/24/14 at 1:44pmQuote:
They installed all new driverspost #2463 of 30432/24/14 at 1:49pmpost #2464 of 30432/24/14 at 2:03pmpost #2465 of 30432/24/14 at 6:55pmpost #2466 of 30432/24/14 at 7:55pmpost #2467 of 30432/24/14 at 9:57pm
Thought to share my first impressions of burson conductor with my -3s (cabled with Q french silk). Fired up an evaluation unit that get to play with for a few days. Yes, even kinda blew off my boss so that I run home early. Well, it's worth it.
Compared to my centrance dacmini. Imitate reaction is that a whole sea of details comes through that was mushy before (relatively speaking). Vastly expanded dynamics -- very tight if not precise. At the same time smoother and less brittle than dacmini. Huge soundstage expansion too.
Chief complaint is probably the volume knob. Not a huge fan of the discrete levels -- would have liked to see more granularity. But that's kind of minor nuisance compared to the benefit.
Definitely getting one of these after eval. Gonna be hard to let of go of the eval though.post #2468 of 30432/24/14 at 11:21pmpost #2469 of 30432/25/14 at 9:20ampost #2470 of 30432/25/14 at 11:24amQuote:
May be i have been worked out quite a while, i dont even feel the lcd3 is heavy at all, and honestly very comfortable on my head.post #2471 of 30432/25/14 at 1:08pmQuote:
I recently started so my body is pretty off after a pass ^^ But otherwise I don't have a problem at all, and like you say it's very comfortable :)post #2472 of 30432/26/14 at 12:03am
Have had LCD-3's for a couple of months now - my fav headphone by far thus far...
Seems mine is tilted up across the whole range? with a dip around 8k - what do you guys think?post #2473 of 30432/26/14 at 2:27ampost #2474 of 30432/26/14 at 3:18am
I agree, it's quite different.
FWIW, I'm not sure it means anything. I'm pretty positive that my pair would not produce the same FR graph if they were measured today, after they've been broken in. They certainly sound different than from the day I got them.post #2475 of 30432/26/14 at 8:05amQuote:
+1.mine even felt a bit bright when the first time i listen with it( pretty true to my graph, more airy and treble sparkle) which a bit different than what i experienced before. It settled down after two days and i love it.
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Music Game IX 20 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 30 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 41 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Reference 7 4 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › beyerdynamic DTX 350 p Portable Headphones by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)