Ah cheers! Would be horrible if it would crack :D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 10/19/16 at 10:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 9/25/15 at 9:25am in High-end Audio Forum
- The best headphones i can buy! ( money is no issue) Last post on 6/14/14 at 6:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Introduction I have been an enthusiastic headphone user for many MANY years now. My first set of serious headphones were the open-backed Sennheiser HD400 headphones. From what I remember about...
Introduction: From the company that brought you the N5 and N6 sources comes the Cayin i5. The i5 is their entry into the very competitve mid priced DAP market. Cayin also has other lines of...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 165post #2461 of 45482/24/14 at 11:09am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2462 of 45482/24/14 at 1:44pmQuote:
They installed all new driverspost #2463 of 45482/24/14 at 1:49pmpost #2464 of 45482/24/14 at 2:03pmpost #2465 of 45482/24/14 at 6:55pmpost #2466 of 45482/24/14 at 7:55pmpost #2467 of 45482/24/14 at 9:57pm
Thought to share my first impressions of burson conductor with my -3s (cabled with Q french silk). Fired up an evaluation unit that get to play with for a few days. Yes, even kinda blew off my boss so that I run home early. Well, it's worth it.
Compared to my centrance dacmini. Imitate reaction is that a whole sea of details comes through that was mushy before (relatively speaking). Vastly expanded dynamics -- very tight if not precise. At the same time smoother and less brittle than dacmini. Huge soundstage expansion too.
Chief complaint is probably the volume knob. Not a huge fan of the discrete levels -- would have liked to see more granularity. But that's kind of minor nuisance compared to the benefit.
Definitely getting one of these after eval. Gonna be hard to let of go of the eval though.post #2468 of 45482/24/14 at 11:21pmpost #2469 of 45482/25/14 at 9:20ampost #2470 of 45482/25/14 at 11:24amQuote:
May be i have been worked out quite a while, i dont even feel the lcd3 is heavy at all, and honestly very comfortable on my head.post #2471 of 45482/25/14 at 1:08pmQuote:
I recently started so my body is pretty off after a pass ^^ But otherwise I don't have a problem at all, and like you say it's very comfortable :)post #2472 of 45482/26/14 at 12:03am
Have had LCD-3's for a couple of months now - my fav headphone by far thus far...
Seems mine is tilted up across the whole range? with a dip around 8k - what do you guys think?post #2473 of 45482/26/14 at 2:27ampost #2474 of 45482/26/14 at 3:18am
I agree, it's quite different.
FWIW, I'm not sure it means anything. I'm pretty positive that my pair would not produce the same FR graph if they were measured today, after they've been broken in. They certainly sound different than from the day I got them.post #2475 of 45482/26/14 at 8:05amQuote:
+1.mine even felt a bit bright when the first time i listen with it( pretty true to my graph, more airy and treble sparkle) which a bit different than what i experienced before. It settled down after two days and i love it.
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 29 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 54 seconds ago
- › Denon new DA-310 USB DAC/amp 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 3 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 6 minutes ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 6 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Q & A 6 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear