Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 10/19/16 at 10:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 9/25/15 at 9:25am in High-end Audio Forum
- The best headphones i can buy! ( money is no issue) Last post on 6/14/14 at 6:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Preamble: Advanced AcousticWerkes, in short known as AAW, is a Singapore based audio product manufacturer best known for custom-moulded in-ear monitors (CIEMs). Not long ago, they have...
The Soundaware Esther M1Pro provides a immersive sound experience held down by its dated interface and firmware. Its like driving a luxury car with all its comfort but with a dated design...
I am lucky. Very lucky. As I listened last Sunday to the i5, not only did we have the first good (not hard, but good) freeze of the Fall, but since I had been up since just before sunrise, I was...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
I got the honour of being part of the C1 World Tour .Thank you for the opportunity Micah and the RHA Team. Selflessly our Tour Organiser , @glassmonkey gave me the chance to unwrap this...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 150post #2236 of 44511/9/14 at 3:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2237 of 44511/9/14 at 5:23pm
Ok so I've heard great things bout LCD 3 and was wondering what would be best amp dac combo... I was thinking RWA Isabella, anyone have any experience with at can jam or meet and what were ur impressions? Thanks in advance!!post #2238 of 44511/9/14 at 5:59pmpost #2239 of 44511/9/14 at 6:00pmpost #2240 of 44511/9/14 at 6:10pm
Thanks a lot! How's LCD3 getting along with the GS-X Mk2? I got the Frenchsilk cable as well, on waiting list of GS-X MKii of the current batch, do you think I should keep the LCD3 until the GS-X MK2 arrives?
Tried LCD3 on Phonitor and BHA-1, not that impressed, using 009s for most of the time.post #2241 of 44511/9/14 at 6:24pmpost #2242 of 44511/10/14 at 4:08amQuote:Originally Posted by XVampireX
It's not that I won't listen, well yeah, I won't listen if you start suggesting me DACs that end up at only 24/192, that's for sure, like I said, don't like being limited...
I tried posting about the Zodiac Platinum DAC and nobody is talking about, which means it gets no attention because it's probably not good enough and there are better products at this price.
Taurus Mk2 or GS-X Mk2 (mark 2, mark 2, mark 2, mark 2 mark 2 XD) basically atm if these are said to be pretty good with the headphones :)
But also thinking later on adding tube amp like the Studio Six.
If you have the money go with MSB Analog Dac. That DAC is...simply awesome!Quote:
Asus essence one doesn't sound nowhere similar to stx. Essence one is a lot more musical and fun while stx is dry and bright. I had stx for one year....I hated it.post #2243 of 44511/10/14 at 9:25amQuote:
I was talking more about the DAC section, which I found comparable and similar. It was mostly a joke though...post #2244 of 44511/10/14 at 9:31amQuote:
Didn't get it was a joke. Sorry matepost #2245 of 44511/13/14 at 9:52pmpost #2246 of 44511/16/14 at 2:44pmpost #2247 of 44511/16/14 at 2:57pmpost #2248 of 44511/16/14 at 3:46pmpost #2249 of 44511/16/14 at 4:40pm
More like welcome back xD. I am a former LCD-2 owner who went HD800 and came back to the darkness hehe.
Kojakupost #2250 of 44511/16/14 at 11:56pmQuote:
Then I guess you need to update your sig ;)
How do you like the Bifrost+Asgard with them?
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › "Open Alpha" T50 3D printed headphone project from MrSpeakers 2 minutes ago
- › Aune M2 | AK4490 Dac | Class A amp | Dual Crystek USA Clocks | 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › CANT DECIDE BETWEEN 3 TOP UNDER $200 HEADPHONES. VMODA VS SONY VS... 3 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 3 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula One Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitor by HiFiChris
- › Soundaware Esther by tassardar
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear