Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 10/19/16 at 10:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 9/25/15 at 9:25am in High-end Audio Forum
- The best headphones i can buy! ( money is no issue) Last post on 6/14/14 at 6:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This headphone has a quite good sound quality for its price. Its sound is very clear, the mids and highs are well detailled. The bass is tight but some recordings sound lacking bass. It needed a...
Gratitude and greetings go out to RHA Team and @Glassmonkey - thank you so much for giving me the...
Recently got ordered these Mee AudioRunaway on-ear headphones as I had some wellness program points that were going to expire. I have had the MEE audio M-Duo Dual Dynamic Driver In-Ear Headphones...
Deep, Dark but not Handsome?! Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank Pandora for sending these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from an objective...
FiiO X1 - 2 Gen. Review Disclaimer: The product I am reviewing was provided to me from FiiO in exchange for an honest review on it. Please note that being a review unit certain aspects of the...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 150post #2236 of 44531/9/14 at 3:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2237 of 44531/9/14 at 5:23pm
Ok so I've heard great things bout LCD 3 and was wondering what would be best amp dac combo... I was thinking RWA Isabella, anyone have any experience with at can jam or meet and what were ur impressions? Thanks in advance!!post #2238 of 44531/9/14 at 5:59pmpost #2239 of 44531/9/14 at 6:00pmpost #2240 of 44531/9/14 at 6:10pm
Thanks a lot! How's LCD3 getting along with the GS-X Mk2? I got the Frenchsilk cable as well, on waiting list of GS-X MKii of the current batch, do you think I should keep the LCD3 until the GS-X MK2 arrives?
Tried LCD3 on Phonitor and BHA-1, not that impressed, using 009s for most of the time.post #2241 of 44531/9/14 at 6:24pmpost #2242 of 44531/10/14 at 4:08amQuote:Originally Posted by XVampireX
It's not that I won't listen, well yeah, I won't listen if you start suggesting me DACs that end up at only 24/192, that's for sure, like I said, don't like being limited...
I tried posting about the Zodiac Platinum DAC and nobody is talking about, which means it gets no attention because it's probably not good enough and there are better products at this price.
Taurus Mk2 or GS-X Mk2 (mark 2, mark 2, mark 2, mark 2 mark 2 XD) basically atm if these are said to be pretty good with the headphones :)
But also thinking later on adding tube amp like the Studio Six.
If you have the money go with MSB Analog Dac. That DAC is...simply awesome!Quote:
Asus essence one doesn't sound nowhere similar to stx. Essence one is a lot more musical and fun while stx is dry and bright. I had stx for one year....I hated it.post #2243 of 44531/10/14 at 9:25amQuote:
I was talking more about the DAC section, which I found comparable and similar. It was mostly a joke though...post #2244 of 44531/10/14 at 9:31amQuote:
Didn't get it was a joke. Sorry matepost #2245 of 44531/13/14 at 9:52pmpost #2246 of 44531/16/14 at 2:44pmpost #2247 of 44531/16/14 at 2:57pmpost #2248 of 44531/16/14 at 3:46pmpost #2249 of 44531/16/14 at 4:40pm
More like welcome back xD. I am a former LCD-2 owner who went HD800 and came back to the darkness hehe.
Kojakupost #2250 of 44531/16/14 at 11:56pmQuote:
Then I guess you need to update your sig ;)
How do you like the Bifrost+Asgard with them?
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 17 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 1 minute ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 2 minutes ago
- › (2) micro USB OTG cables 2 minutes ago
- › £200 Range Over-Ear Recommendations? 3 minutes ago
- › Ear impressions kit 3 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 3 minutes ago
- › Connecting Stereo Amplifier to USB Interface 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by Peddler
- › iFi Audio iEMatch Headphone Travel Accessory by Hisoundfi
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear