Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 10/19/16 at 10:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 9/25/15 at 9:25am in High-end Audio Forum
- The best headphones i can buy! ( money is no issue) Last post on 6/14/14 at 6:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
There comes a time you're bored from your audio gear. You don't have a grand or two for a new set of ultra high end headphones to give you that fresh kick, and electronics costing as much as your...
MY GOD!!! I have just received my headphones! I have been putting them through there initial paces straight from the box, after just 30 mins I have had to come here to let you know my experience so...
At the time this review was written, the Oriveti NEW Primacy was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 150post #2236 of 45481/9/14 at 3:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2237 of 45481/9/14 at 5:23pm
Ok so I've heard great things bout LCD 3 and was wondering what would be best amp dac combo... I was thinking RWA Isabella, anyone have any experience with at can jam or meet and what were ur impressions? Thanks in advance!!post #2238 of 45481/9/14 at 5:59pmpost #2239 of 45481/9/14 at 6:00pmpost #2240 of 45481/9/14 at 6:10pm
Thanks a lot! How's LCD3 getting along with the GS-X Mk2? I got the Frenchsilk cable as well, on waiting list of GS-X MKii of the current batch, do you think I should keep the LCD3 until the GS-X MK2 arrives?
Tried LCD3 on Phonitor and BHA-1, not that impressed, using 009s for most of the time.post #2241 of 45481/9/14 at 6:24pmpost #2242 of 45481/10/14 at 4:08amQuote:Originally Posted by XVampireX
It's not that I won't listen, well yeah, I won't listen if you start suggesting me DACs that end up at only 24/192, that's for sure, like I said, don't like being limited...
I tried posting about the Zodiac Platinum DAC and nobody is talking about, which means it gets no attention because it's probably not good enough and there are better products at this price.
Taurus Mk2 or GS-X Mk2 (mark 2, mark 2, mark 2, mark 2 mark 2 XD) basically atm if these are said to be pretty good with the headphones :)
But also thinking later on adding tube amp like the Studio Six.
If you have the money go with MSB Analog Dac. That DAC is...simply awesome!Quote:
Asus essence one doesn't sound nowhere similar to stx. Essence one is a lot more musical and fun while stx is dry and bright. I had stx for one year....I hated it.post #2243 of 45481/10/14 at 9:25amQuote:
I was talking more about the DAC section, which I found comparable and similar. It was mostly a joke though...post #2244 of 45481/10/14 at 9:31amQuote:
Didn't get it was a joke. Sorry matepost #2245 of 45481/13/14 at 9:52pmpost #2246 of 45481/16/14 at 2:44pmpost #2247 of 45481/16/14 at 2:57pmpost #2248 of 45481/16/14 at 3:46pmpost #2249 of 45481/16/14 at 4:40pm
More like welcome back xD. I am a former LCD-2 owner who went HD800 and came back to the darkness hehe.
Kojakupost #2250 of 45481/16/14 at 11:56pmQuote:
Then I guess you need to update your sig ;)
How do you like the Bifrost+Asgard with them?
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 50 seconds ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Burn-In Theory... Pulsing/Harmonics in tracks 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › "Open Alpha" T50 3D printed headphone project from MrSpeakers 5 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 6 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear