You people enjoyed them enough, tomorrow is my turn.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 10/19/16 at 10:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 9/25/15 at 9:25am in High-end Audio Forum
- The best headphones i can buy! ( money is no issue) Last post on 6/14/14 at 6:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
Introduction Reviewer Introduction Product Introduction Technical Specifications Sound Quality Signature Overview Sound...
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 126post #1876 of 456010/8/13 at 8:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1877 of 456010/8/13 at 9:51amI did not prefer the copper or hybrid cables with the Lcd3s. You gain some bass but lose air, detail, soundstage and treble spark. The lcd3s need the latter more. Tough luck I know.post #1878 of 456010/8/13 at 9:52ampost #1879 of 456010/8/13 at 10:29amQuote:
You have to love LCD3 for what it is not for what you want it to be :Dpost #1880 of 456010/8/13 at 10:33ampost #1881 of 456010/8/13 at 10:34ampost #1882 of 456010/8/13 at 11:44ampost #1883 of 456010/8/13 at 11:48amQuote:
Sure, that's what I always do. Through burn-in & until tweak time. The closest hybrid cable to my preference was the Toxic Cables Virus, half copper half silver. Interesting, but still didn't do it. I preferred the Silver Widows. Black Widow - no. :)
The same with the LCD-2s.Quote:
Grats. You'll love them, I'm sure. Would be good to post your graph if they're the 2013 model.
Edited by negura - 10/8/13 at 11:50ampost #1884 of 456010/8/13 at 12:17pmpost #1885 of 456010/8/13 at 1:10pmQuote:
Congrats man! They will sure be! May they bring you a lot of joy!post #1886 of 456010/8/13 at 1:16pmpost #1887 of 456010/8/13 at 1:22pmSilver should take MUCH longer than copper to burn in. Once it is fully cooked it should have its body and bass back just as much as copper at 100 hours. The only difference then would be the treble sparkle and slight clarity.post #1888 of 456010/8/13 at 1:38pmQuote:Awesome doesn't even begin to describe it :Ppost #1889 of 456010/8/13 at 2:11pm
Sounds like copper is the way to go :) Which cables would be the alternatives to choose from then?
I've had mine for little under a week. Had a four hour session last night. Pure bliss I tell ya :)post #1890 of 456010/8/13 at 2:28pmI'm thinking of trying a Moon Audio Black Dragon or a Toxic Black Widow.
Don't know if copper is the best option but I would like to try. Silver seems to take away bass. Will do some testing with dan when we get some time.
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 27 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Philips SHL3300 "DJ" Headphones - Most Underrated Headphone? 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 1 minute ago
- › IC Bowers and Wilkins P9 - MINT 2 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 3 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 4 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear