Need an impedance swing to get colour. Senn yes, Audeze no.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 10/19/16 at 10:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 9/25/15 at 9:25am in High-end Audio Forum
- The best headphones i can buy! ( money is no issue) Last post on 6/14/14 at 6:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
This is a review of the Zorloo ZuperDAC DAC/amp combo. The Zorloo ZuperDAC was sendt to me for free from Zorloo in exchange for my honest review of it. I’d like to say THANK YOU to Zorloo for...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 120post #1786 of 44229/27/13 at 3:20pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1787 of 44229/27/13 at 6:03pmThread StarterQuote:
I'm done with amps now that the GS-X MK2 is here....it's that good.
For that price range, I'd look at the Burson Soloist or Peak/Volcano as Solude mentioned.post #1788 of 44229/27/13 at 6:09pmpost #1789 of 44229/27/13 at 7:19pmpost #1790 of 44229/27/13 at 7:38pmQuote:
Mines going in a rack :) But i do get your point they are massive, pity the shipping across the pond is quite high too..
Lucky for me its close !post #1791 of 44229/27/13 at 10:19pmQuote:
+1post #1792 of 442210/1/13 at 3:38pmpost #1793 of 442210/1/13 at 4:08pmpost #1794 of 442210/2/13 at 2:28amQuote:
Congrats man! Now you can rock hard if you want
I liked what I have heard from your vegan LCD-3 yesterday, i think you may have an airier sound compared to a regular LCD-3.post #1795 of 442210/2/13 at 6:07am
I got my extended yoke rods in yesterday and they do help a bit with comfort, but I feel that the optimal size for my head would have been somewhere in between the longest length on the shorter rods and the next step up on the extended rods.
Congrats! I find that it always takes a few songs to adjust when switching between the two, but that combo covers almost every genre out there and does it well.
Just don't start listening to Stax gear or your wallet will really start hating you.post #1796 of 442210/2/13 at 8:12amQuote:
Thanks, Steve. Yes it does. The switching from one another can be tricky. If you listen to lcd3 to one song and to the next with hd800, next with lcd3....you will end up not enjoying either :))
I am trying not to get into stax... I don't want to get into the stax amp territory :)) . I am waiting for the dynamics to evolve (and from what I heard some headphones have some areas comparable/better than staxes) :))post #1797 of 442210/2/13 at 8:52amQuote:
I hear the two sides don't have to be the same ;)post #1798 of 442210/2/13 at 11:27am
True that. As good as the LCD-3s are.
Edited by negura - 10/2/13 at 11:31ampost #1799 of 442210/2/13 at 11:32am
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 15 seconds ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 21 seconds ago
- › Hidizs AP60 1 minute ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shure e846 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Modders Go Nhoord?!?! 4 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 6 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Bluedio T3 (Turbine 3rd) Extra Bass Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...