Need an impedance swing to get colour. Senn yes, Audeze no.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 10/19/16 at 10:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 9/25/15 at 9:25am in High-end Audio Forum
- The best headphones i can buy! ( money is no issue) Last post on 6/14/14 at 6:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These headphones are made for listening to modern extreme genres of loud brickwalled poor-quality metal. They smoothen out spikiness and make drums sound so powerful and quick as if your head was...
Greetings, We all know it's coming, whether we like it or not. The wireless wave is upon us. Pretty much every major earphone manufacturer has a wireless option, and there are countless others...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 120post #1786 of 45579/27/13 at 3:20pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1787 of 45579/27/13 at 6:03pmThread StarterQuote:
I'm done with amps now that the GS-X MK2 is here....it's that good.
For that price range, I'd look at the Burson Soloist or Peak/Volcano as Solude mentioned.post #1788 of 45579/27/13 at 6:09pmpost #1789 of 45579/27/13 at 7:19pmpost #1790 of 45579/27/13 at 7:38pmQuote:
Mines going in a rack :) But i do get your point they are massive, pity the shipping across the pond is quite high too..
Lucky for me its close !post #1791 of 45579/27/13 at 10:19pmQuote:
+1post #1792 of 455710/1/13 at 3:38pmpost #1793 of 455710/1/13 at 4:08pmpost #1794 of 455710/2/13 at 2:28amQuote:
Congrats man! Now you can rock hard if you want
I liked what I have heard from your vegan LCD-3 yesterday, i think you may have an airier sound compared to a regular LCD-3.post #1795 of 455710/2/13 at 6:07am
I got my extended yoke rods in yesterday and they do help a bit with comfort, but I feel that the optimal size for my head would have been somewhere in between the longest length on the shorter rods and the next step up on the extended rods.
Congrats! I find that it always takes a few songs to adjust when switching between the two, but that combo covers almost every genre out there and does it well.
Just don't start listening to Stax gear or your wallet will really start hating you.post #1796 of 455710/2/13 at 8:12amQuote:
Thanks, Steve. Yes it does. The switching from one another can be tricky. If you listen to lcd3 to one song and to the next with hd800, next with lcd3....you will end up not enjoying either :))
I am trying not to get into stax... I don't want to get into the stax amp territory :)) . I am waiting for the dynamics to evolve (and from what I heard some headphones have some areas comparable/better than staxes) :))post #1797 of 455710/2/13 at 8:52amQuote:
I hear the two sides don't have to be the same ;)post #1798 of 455710/2/13 at 11:27am
True that. As good as the LCD-3s are.
Edited by negura - 10/2/13 at 11:31ampost #1799 of 455710/2/13 at 11:32am
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 7 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › SkullCandy Hesh-2 Bluetooth Headphones Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › 【GIRL~BOY】=91-9958802839 loVe pRobLEm sOluTion bABa ji usa 3 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 5 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page... 5 minutes ago
- › Singxer SU-1 5 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Avantree Clari Air by msturg29
- › Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Headphones, Ghostek Silencer... by msturg29
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear