Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 109

post #1621 of 3062
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBurn View Post
 

I still enjoy my LCD-3 very much, even after reading the 250+ previous messages in a row. :biggrin:

 

P.-S.: Sorry for NOT being off-topic ... :wink:

 

very funny comment, but i don't know how you can possibly enjoy your lcd-3 with a mere soloist. eh, to each his own i guess.

post #1622 of 3062

Someone is trolling me thinks.

post #1623 of 3062
Quote:
Originally Posted by analog'd View Post

very funny comment, but i don't know how you can possibly enjoy your lcd-3 with a mere soloist. eh, to each his own i guess.

Yeah, you need a whole band in order to enjoy them.
post #1624 of 3062

Has anyone head the LCD3's through a bottlehead SEX?

post #1625 of 3062

Stop sexing up the LCD-3's, they are sexy enough :P

post #1626 of 3062
Quote:
Originally Posted by analog'd View Post
 

 

very funny comment, but i don't know how you can possibly enjoy your lcd-3 with a mere soloist. eh, to each his own i guess.

 

 

Very funny of you as w(/h?)ell :D

 

But as we are both posting on the Burson Soloist forum, I know you're also enjoying one, so the troll won't be feeded.

 

That, + the multiple reviewers (Skylab anyone ?) who gave a positive review about that combo :tongue: .  Even Solude thinks, even if it's not the best combo, that it is a fair one.  And you know how much satisfaction you have to give Solude to write this :ph34r:

 

:popcorn:

post #1627 of 3062
Damn straight wink.gif

Second best amp of those in my profile. I still now with the rig I have contimplate selling it all for a Conductor :O
post #1628 of 3062
Hmm, why would you do that? Hell, if you want you can trade your rig with mine smily_headphones1.gif)
post #1629 of 3062

Send me the Conductor and $3500 and we can talk ;)

post #1630 of 3062
You're no fun :P
post #1631 of 3062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solude View Post
 

Send me the Conductor and $3500 and we can talk ;)

 

guess you're not the only one who would sell the GSX MK2 for more than MSRP :D
post #1632 of 3062

???

 

PWD2 = $2000

GS-X mk2 = $2700

 

Conductor = $1200

 

$3500 difference roughly in the used market.

 

And yes :P

post #1633 of 3062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solude View Post
 

???

 

PWD2 = $2000

GS-X mk2 = $2700

 

Conductor = $1200

 

$3500 difference roughly in the used market.

 

And yes :P

 

 

Are you saying the Conductor/HD800 approaches the level of the HD800/PWD2/GSXii?

I for one wouldn't be surprised-synergy seems to be everything with the Senns. My P1u seems to be reinforcing that...

 

-Daniel

post #1634 of 3062
Quote:
Originally Posted by BournePerfect View Post
 

 

 

Are you saying the Conductor/HD800 approaches the level of the HD800/PWD2/GSXii?

 

No.  Conductor/LCD-2 approaches PWD2/GS-X mk2/HD800 ;)  Even with keeping the LCD-3 the Conductor would be a down grade BUT the desktop space I'd save, the desktop space man :P


Edited by Solude - 9/20/13 at 6:30pm
post #1635 of 3062
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solude View Post
 

 

No.  Conductor/LCD-2 approaches PWD2/GS-X mk2/HD800 ;)  Even with keeping the LCD-3 the Conductor would be a down grade BUT the desktop space I'd save, the desktop space man :P

 

Then you'll get the itch for better sound....I'd stick with your end game rig. :smile: 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread