Just throwing it out there...I have Senn HD800s that is less than a month old and only used for couple hours max, not even broken and the reason is because I am interested in trading for an Audeze LCD 3 in mint condition or new if anyone is interested. Of course we can work out the details and pricing if someone is interested? PM me if anyone is interested :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 8/23/14 at 6:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 7/11/14 at 10:27am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 81
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1202 of 29778/19/13 at 11:49pmpost #1203 of 29778/19/13 at 11:53pmpost #1204 of 29778/23/13 at 4:06am
I just wanted to publicly thank Martin of Martin Custom Audio for his work on my LCD-3s.
Coco cups with ebony cable posts. Sonically, they're the same LCD-3s I had before. At least until I send them to ortho master dBel for some fine tuning.post #1205 of 29778/23/13 at 4:22amQuote:
Those are absolutely gorgeous.post #1206 of 29778/23/13 at 4:29amQuote:post #1207 of 29778/23/13 at 7:35amQuote:
Very sexypost #1208 of 29778/23/13 at 7:46amQuote:
That is the sexiest headphone I have seen until now :Dpost #1209 of 29778/23/13 at 7:47ampost #1210 of 29778/23/13 at 12:22pmpost #1211 of 29778/23/13 at 12:33pmpost #1212 of 29778/23/13 at 12:53pmpost #1213 of 29778/23/13 at 1:17pmpost #1214 of 29778/24/13 at 1:33pm
Killer! Could you pm me the ballpark on these if you don't want to post up. These are just beautiful! Audeze should offer a wood upgrade for those who would like to (maybe that's too much hassle for them in the long run though).post #1215 of 29778/30/13 at 7:03pm
Questions for potential user.
1. We are planning to use the LCD-3s with a Woo WA7, any comments on the sound quality of the pair? is there an agreed upon "best" amp?
2. Im reading of "darkness" as a description of the headphones, darkness meaning less bright?
3. With music such as quartet, instrumental, jazz, vocals, (no rock) cello, piano, etc. Do these phones warrant the price?
4. Anyone find improvements with wire upgrades?
Thanks so much!!
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 18 seconds ago
- › Lightly used Grado GR8 for sale 22 seconds ago
- › Baycode's Upcoming and Completed Reviews Newsfeed Page 59 seconds ago
- › Uplifting Trance reccomendations 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 2 minutes ago
- › HM-901 2 minutes ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 4 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)