Just throwing it out there...I have Senn HD800s that is less than a month old and only used for couple hours max, not even broken and the reason is because I am interested in trading for an Audeze LCD 3 in mint condition or new if anyone is interested. Of course we can work out the details and pricing if someone is interested? PM me if anyone is interested :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 8/23/14 at 6:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 9/18/14 at 3:24am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 81
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1202 of 30628/19/13 at 11:49pmpost #1203 of 30628/19/13 at 11:53pmpost #1204 of 30628/23/13 at 4:06am
I just wanted to publicly thank Martin of Martin Custom Audio for his work on my LCD-3s.
Coco cups with ebony cable posts. Sonically, they're the same LCD-3s I had before. At least until I send them to ortho master dBel for some fine tuning.post #1205 of 30628/23/13 at 4:22amQuote:
Those are absolutely gorgeous.post #1206 of 30628/23/13 at 4:29amQuote:post #1207 of 30628/23/13 at 7:35amQuote:
Very sexypost #1208 of 30628/23/13 at 7:46amQuote:
That is the sexiest headphone I have seen until now :Dpost #1209 of 30628/23/13 at 7:47ampost #1210 of 30628/23/13 at 12:22pmpost #1211 of 30628/23/13 at 12:33pmpost #1212 of 30628/23/13 at 12:53pmpost #1213 of 30628/23/13 at 1:17pmpost #1214 of 30628/24/13 at 1:33pm
Killer! Could you pm me the ballpark on these if you don't want to post up. These are just beautiful! Audeze should offer a wood upgrade for those who would like to (maybe that's too much hassle for them in the long run though).post #1215 of 30628/30/13 at 7:03pm
Questions for potential user.
1. We are planning to use the LCD-3s with a Woo WA7, any comments on the sound quality of the pair? is there an agreed upon "best" amp?
2. Im reading of "darkness" as a description of the headphones, darkness meaning less bright?
3. With music such as quartet, instrumental, jazz, vocals, (no rock) cello, piano, etc. Do these phones warrant the price?
4. Anyone find improvements with wire upgrades?
Thanks so much!!
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 35 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 201: Moving on up 45 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › fiio x5 e12 combo 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 4 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)