Just throwing it out there...I have Senn HD800s that is less than a month old and only used for couple hours max, not even broken and the reason is because I am interested in trading for an Audeze LCD 3 in mint condition or new if anyone is interested. Of course we can work out the details and pricing if someone is interested? PM me if anyone is interested :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 11/1/14 at 5:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 10/2/14 at 9:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 81
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1202 of 34948/19/13 at 11:49pmpost #1203 of 34948/19/13 at 11:53pmpost #1204 of 34948/23/13 at 4:06am
I just wanted to publicly thank Martin of Martin Custom Audio for his work on my LCD-3s.
Coco cups with ebony cable posts. Sonically, they're the same LCD-3s I had before. At least until I send them to ortho master dBel for some fine tuning.post #1205 of 34948/23/13 at 4:22amQuote:
Those are absolutely gorgeous.post #1206 of 34948/23/13 at 4:29amQuote:post #1207 of 34948/23/13 at 7:35amQuote:
Very sexypost #1208 of 34948/23/13 at 7:46amQuote:
That is the sexiest headphone I have seen until now :Dpost #1209 of 34948/23/13 at 7:47ampost #1210 of 34948/23/13 at 12:22pmpost #1211 of 34948/23/13 at 12:33pmpost #1212 of 34948/23/13 at 12:53pmpost #1213 of 34948/23/13 at 1:17pmpost #1214 of 34948/24/13 at 1:33pm
Killer! Could you pm me the ballpark on these if you don't want to post up. These are just beautiful! Audeze should offer a wood upgrade for those who would like to (maybe that's too much hassle for them in the long run though).post #1215 of 34948/30/13 at 7:03pm
Questions for potential user.
1. We are planning to use the LCD-3s with a Woo WA7, any comments on the sound quality of the pair? is there an agreed upon "best" amp?
2. Im reading of "darkness" as a description of the headphones, darkness meaning less bright?
3. With music such as quartet, instrumental, jazz, vocals, (no rock) cello, piano, etc. Do these phones warrant the price?
4. Anyone find improvements with wire upgrades?
Thanks so much!!
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Thread. :) 20 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 52 seconds ago
- › VSonic GR-07 BE vs RHA MA750 1 minute ago
- › SilverFi IEM Cables - A New Top Class Sounding IEM and Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Converting flac to wav 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 600 Ohm 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › What's the Problem with the Sennheiser IE800 Compared to Other IEMs? 4 minutes ago
- › Power cable testing 4 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)