Just throwing it out there...I have Senn HD800s that is less than a month old and only used for couple hours max, not even broken and the reason is because I am interested in trading for an Audeze LCD 3 in mint condition or new if anyone is interested. Of course we can work out the details and pricing if someone is interested? PM me if anyone is interested :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 10/19/16 at 10:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 9/25/15 at 9:25am in High-end Audio Forum
- The best headphones i can buy! ( money is no issue) Last post on 6/14/14 at 6:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 81
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1202 of 45608/19/13 at 11:49pmpost #1203 of 45608/19/13 at 11:53pmpost #1204 of 45608/23/13 at 4:06am
I just wanted to publicly thank Martin of Martin Custom Audio for his work on my LCD-3s.
Coco cups with ebony cable posts. Sonically, they're the same LCD-3s I had before. At least until I send them to ortho master dBel for some fine tuning.post #1205 of 45608/23/13 at 4:22amQuote:
Those are absolutely gorgeous.post #1206 of 45608/23/13 at 4:29amQuote:post #1207 of 45608/23/13 at 7:35amQuote:
Very sexypost #1208 of 45608/23/13 at 7:46amQuote:
That is the sexiest headphone I have seen until now :Dpost #1209 of 45608/23/13 at 7:47ampost #1210 of 45608/23/13 at 12:22pmpost #1211 of 45608/23/13 at 12:33pmpost #1212 of 45608/23/13 at 12:53pmpost #1213 of 45608/23/13 at 1:17pmpost #1214 of 45608/24/13 at 1:33pm
Killer! Could you pm me the ballpark on these if you don't want to post up. These are just beautiful! Audeze should offer a wood upgrade for those who would like to (maybe that's too much hassle for them in the long run though).post #1215 of 45608/30/13 at 7:03pm
Questions for potential user.
1. We are planning to use the LCD-3s with a Woo WA7, any comments on the sound quality of the pair? is there an agreed upon "best" amp?
2. Im reading of "darkness" as a description of the headphones, darkness meaning less bright?
3. With music such as quartet, instrumental, jazz, vocals, (no rock) cello, piano, etc. Do these phones warrant the price?
4. Anyone find improvements with wire upgrades?
Thanks so much!!
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DP-S1 Rubato / Pioneer XDP-30R Private 7 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 11 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 12 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 13 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear