Just throwing it out there...I have Senn HD800s that is less than a month old and only used for couple hours max, not even broken and the reason is because I am interested in trading for an Audeze LCD 3 in mint condition or new if anyone is interested. Of course we can work out the details and pricing if someone is interested? PM me if anyone is interested :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 11/1/14 at 5:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 10/2/14 at 9:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread - Page 81
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1202 of 33488/19/13 at 11:49pmpost #1203 of 33488/19/13 at 11:53pmpost #1204 of 33488/23/13 at 4:06am
I just wanted to publicly thank Martin of Martin Custom Audio for his work on my LCD-3s.
Coco cups with ebony cable posts. Sonically, they're the same LCD-3s I had before. At least until I send them to ortho master dBel for some fine tuning.post #1205 of 33488/23/13 at 4:22amQuote:
Those are absolutely gorgeous.post #1206 of 33488/23/13 at 4:29amQuote:post #1207 of 33488/23/13 at 7:35amQuote:
Very sexypost #1208 of 33488/23/13 at 7:46amQuote:
That is the sexiest headphone I have seen until now :Dpost #1209 of 33488/23/13 at 7:47ampost #1210 of 33488/23/13 at 12:22pmpost #1211 of 33488/23/13 at 12:33pmpost #1212 of 33488/23/13 at 12:53pmpost #1213 of 33488/23/13 at 1:17pmpost #1214 of 33488/24/13 at 1:33pm
Killer! Could you pm me the ballpark on these if you don't want to post up. These are just beautiful! Audeze should offer a wood upgrade for those who would like to (maybe that's too much hassle for them in the long run though).post #1215 of 33488/30/13 at 7:03pm
Questions for potential user.
1. We are planning to use the LCD-3s with a Woo WA7, any comments on the sound quality of the pair? is there an agreed upon "best" amp?
2. Im reading of "darkness" as a description of the headphones, darkness meaning less bright?
3. With music such as quartet, instrumental, jazz, vocals, (no rock) cello, piano, etc. Do these phones warrant the price?
4. Anyone find improvements with wire upgrades?
Thanks so much!!
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › HD600 vs DT880 for orchestral cinematic music 54 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight... 4 minutes ago
- › X5 - New Firmware: Suggestions (other than Playlist features) 5 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 9 minutes ago
- › DAC? Sound card? Schiit Bifrost vs Focusrite Scarlett? 9 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 9 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)