Could you guys post your FR graph, so it is possible to see the newest batch?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 2/2/13 at 4:33pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 5/19/13 at 2:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 11/24/12 at 1:23pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? Last post on 3/28/13 at 3:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Edited on 9/19/11
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
Audeze LCD-3 Appreciation Thread - Page 4post #46 of 7768/2/12 at 9:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 7768/3/12 at 2:20ampost #48 of 7768/3/12 at 5:40ampost #49 of 7768/3/12 at 6:19pmQuote:
Mine was also unveild , but compare to the latest badge from July 2012 I have heard some improvements.
I just bought again yesterday the latest badge from LCD 2 rev 2 with angle connector , the SQ. has some improvement compare to my last year LCD 2. Rev 2 .
I already sold my LCD 2 rev 2 , sometimes I miss LCD 2 rev 2 sound , that's why I bought again
LCD 2 rev 2 againpost #50 of 7768/5/12 at 6:50am
I am having a similar problem with the right driver cutting off when I try to adjust the headphones.
But they sound so spectacular with ECBA that I'm not so sure I want to send them and they come back with an altered sound quality.
On another note, I refuse to believe that mine could be an unveiled pair, but how do I check and confirm.post #51 of 7768/6/12 at 2:52ampost #52 of 7768/6/12 at 6:12ampost #53 of 7768/7/12 at 3:38pmpost #54 of 7768/7/12 at 4:35pmQuote:
I miss that 'creaminess' in the LCD-3 Rev 1 as well. Somehow, it was engagingly addictive.post #55 of 7768/7/12 at 7:37pmQuote:
Pardon me, don't wish to be rude but it's "batch", not "badge". Best someone tells you before there's sniggering from the back row.post #56 of 7768/7/12 at 9:04pmpost #57 of 7768/7/12 at 11:56pmQuote:
I am sorry for my very bad English , what I mean the latest production from Audeze
Is that batch or badge?
Edited by rudi0504 - 8/7/12 at 11:58pmpost #58 of 7768/8/12 at 12:17ampost #59 of 7768/8/12 at 12:21am
- Audeze LCD-3 Appreciation Thread
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
- › Bottlehead Crack with Upgrades 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 281 IEMs compared (VSonic GR07 BE and R02 Silver... 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones for mainly METAL 7 minutes ago
- › DX50 a new smaller DAP coming from iBasso. . .Specifications page... 8 minutes ago
- › Budget-Fi iem/ JVC S400s Sale, all must GO!!! 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 10 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 11 minutes ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO!... 13 minutes ago
- › Buying new IE 15 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe