I currently have a pair of V-Moda Crossfade LP's. I was wondering if it would be worth it to buy a mobile amp for them, if so, any suggestions?
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 1/6/12
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 1/6/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/6/12
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 1/6/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 1/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- JVC HA RX700 Amp Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP? Last post on 6/21/13 at 12:53am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp for my RHP-20 Last post on 6/17/12 at 8:47pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- The Sub-$100 Portable Amps Shootout – 11(+1) amps compared Last post on 12/23/14 at 5:36pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Need Headphone Amp Advice! Last post on 1/1/12 at 9:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
- Headphone Impedance
Worth getting an amp?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
FiiO E6 or FiiO E11 will do. the FiiO E6 if you just need an amp to bring out max volume. FiiO E11 if you are planning to upgrade soon to a better set of headphones. both are really good for price and performance with decent battery life :)
$25 for E6 and $65 for E11.
- Worth getting an amp?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 7 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 7 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 9 minutes ago
- › 4 Hours in a Japanese Headphone dreamland...hunting for a king 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2