Do v moda crossfade lp need to have amp to obtain their max performace? Or can an iPod just do the thing.
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/6/12
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 1/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 3/6/13
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 1/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA Crossfade LP2 + FiiO E6 Last post on 1/16/12 at 2:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Headphone Amp Advice! Last post on 1/1/12 at 9:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Worth getting an amp? Last post on 1/1/12 at 7:52pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- crossfeed Last post on 8/19/11 at 5:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need help on picking the right pair of On/Around ear Headphones Last post on 9/28/13 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I begin my review, I would like to Thank Meelectronics for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. It seems that everywhere you look you see another new...
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
- Headphone Impedance
V-moda crossfade lp paired to an amp?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Since the V-Modas are easy enough to drive, to reach maximum potential you need a low output impedance current buffer for an amp. That's all. So basically a CMoy based around an NJM4556A configured for low gain. Keep the output impedance under 4 Ohms and you're good to go.
- V-moda crossfade lp paired to an amp?
- › 3rd pair?!?! 42 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 48 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K400 w/K601 pads 6 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 7 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW kjk1281's take JVC XX HA-FR100X Elation ... 7 minutes ago
- › MAGISTER - 40% PROMOTION PRICE 8 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 8 minutes ago
- › Apple Touch 5G thread. 9 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by twister6
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2