Do v moda crossfade lp need to have amp to obtain their max performace? Or can an iPod just do the thing.
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/6/12
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 1/6/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 3/6/13
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 1/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA Crossfade LP2 + FiiO E6 Last post on 1/16/12 at 2:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Headphone Amp Advice! Last post on 1/1/12 at 9:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Worth getting an amp? Last post on 1/1/12 at 7:52pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- crossfeed Last post on 8/19/11 at 5:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need help on picking the right pair of On/Around ear Headphones Last post on 9/28/13 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
- Headphone Impedance
V-moda crossfade lp paired to an amp?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Since the V-Modas are easy enough to drive, to reach maximum potential you need a low output impedance current buffer for an amp. That's all. So basically a CMoy based around an NJM4556A configured for low gain. Keep the output impedance under 4 Ohms and you're good to go.
- V-moda crossfade lp paired to an amp?
- › Band Name Game II 7 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 13 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 35 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 56 seconds ago
- › Speaker recommendation under $200 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs ) 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2