- 1,139 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E17 + L7 LOD + E11 = Brief Impression Last post on 9/13/13 at 10:07am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E17 to drive Sennheiser HD650? Last post on 7/21/14 at 11:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Sennheiser HD598 amp/dac Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Some advice for a portable amp/dac and home amp? Last post on 7/23/12 at 10:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for the strong recommendation and for going out of the way to take me to Fujiya Avic. Out of the box, the TG334 sounds bass enhanced with the...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought - Page 437post #6541 of 65518/5/14 at 10:14amI randomly forget to engage the Hold switch when I'm carrying it around all day and the battery will drain if it's accidentally turned on. The power button would be better if they had used a similar sliding mechanism to the Hold switch.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6542 of 65518/6/14 at 10:07amWith the unit turned off completely and after a week if I power it on, the battery indicator is really low to bare minimum.
Maybe the unit I bought was old stock, since it was completely dead when I received it or the battery is not that great.post #6543 of 65518/8/14 at 4:48ampost #6544 of 65518/10/14 at 8:10pmOk. Just one complaint. It's a bit buggy (FIIO e 17) with the hold button. Sometimes when I'm in or using the AUX imput and push the 'hold feature' on it switches the input selection to USB. It's weird. At first I thought I was accidently hitting the input switch while hitting the hold button, but this is not the case. It's a bit buggy, but not a big deal. Still works very well after 9 months I've had it.post #6545 of 65518/22/14 at 9:44am
Anybody opened this and installed a better battery? I'm not happy with it, since it's completely dead from the last time I used it, which was a week ago.
I love the UI, and the optical is abig plus but I cant complain for the price.
Only if I could put a better battery insidepost #6546 of 65518/22/14 at 11:29ampost #6547 of 65518/23/14 at 8:23pmpost #6548 of 65518/26/14 at 3:57am
I know that the E07K can be used as a iPod DAC (even tho its not advertised). I was wondering if the E17 can also work as a iPod DAC but its just not common knowledge.
Thanks!post #6549 of 65518/28/14 at 2:42ampost #6550 of 65518/28/14 at 2:51amThread StarterQuote:
Use a pointy object?
It is designed as such so you can't accidentally change it, or else the sudden jump of volume can deafen the listener.post #6551 of 65518/28/14 at 3:36amQuote:
Use a pen, pencil, knife, tooth pick...
Use your imagination man!!
THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!!
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 48 seconds ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 54 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser 3D G4ME1 soundcard driver causes DPC latency increase 6 minutes ago
- › The Sub-$200 Portable Amps Shootout – 13 (+11) amps compared 7 minutes ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 9 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 12 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)