Anyone have any experience with Bidenuo brand IEMs? They're another Chinese company like Awei and XKDUN, and I'm wanting to look into getting a pair of their IEMs..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- With this sound, at this price, these Hisound iems should be very Popular Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Broke my hippo VB, new reccomendations? Last post on 8/20/11 at 5:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- TRON T3, yes I know they are bad..... Last post on 8/15/11 at 10:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Xears Resonance Deal Last post on 8/15/11 at 1:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 333 IEMs compared (UBSOUND Fighter added 02/21/15 p. 1039) Last post on 3/2/15 at 12:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
It's raining bang for buck IEMs! - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Edited by Konstantin690 - 6/4/13 at 7:11pm
Right got my ES900i today, 'i' meaning they have the usual ipod jack.
Sound so far is muffled, but it produces a good sub bass, mids seem laid back and there's a little sparkle but nothing to write home about.
There's also no cable slider, but with a lot of fiddling you can get the cable clip to keep the cables the way you want.
Also the cables are of the flat variet, and the l/r markers are on the strain reliefs.
You get three tips, s/m/l though the mediums are black whilst the others are grey, and they are very soft.
Also fit is crackly until they settle in, i guess it's the wax guards moving about.
Fit wise they are very comfy, they have a nice metal body to them.
Anyway i'll do a better write up once i've burned them in a good deal.
But for the money they're certainly a good deal.
Quick edit - The mic button works nicely, pressing causes poweramp to pause which is nice.
+1 with this, actually I'm quite surprised on how good es900i :) Sub bass is excellent and soundstage is wide. :) It has better build than most sub $20 iems I've seen and tried. A perfect gift under $10 :) I bought 3 es900i due to excitement haha
XKDUN CK-700's are great highs...are a tad bright but not harsh.....but I like it that way....!!
Sweet as bass...with balanced mids...
My review on them...
Edited by Tanjent - 8/1/13 at 6:22pm
- It's raining bang for buck IEMs!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 28 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 43 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 46 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 1 minute ago
- › How do the HD800's sound compared to the beyerdynamic t1? 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2