Anyone have any experience with Bidenuo brand IEMs? They're another Chinese company like Awei and XKDUN, and I'm wanting to look into getting a pair of their IEMs..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- With this sound, at this price, these Hisound iems should be very Popular Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Broke my hippo VB, new reccomendations? Last post on 8/20/11 at 5:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- TRON T3, yes I know they are bad..... Last post on 8/15/11 at 10:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Xears Resonance Deal Last post on 8/15/11 at 1:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- on their ears Last post on 11/5/14 at 3:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Wow...these cans seem to generate a lot of passion! Mr. Tech Agent's review below is a pretty tough act to follow, but I will try. 1st a quote from the literature that comes with the HD 650's:...
Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Oh god,...
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
It's raining bang for buck IEMs! - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Edited by Konstantin690 - 6/4/13 at 7:11pm
Right got my ES900i today, 'i' meaning they have the usual ipod jack.
Sound so far is muffled, but it produces a good sub bass, mids seem laid back and there's a little sparkle but nothing to write home about.
There's also no cable slider, but with a lot of fiddling you can get the cable clip to keep the cables the way you want.
Also the cables are of the flat variet, and the l/r markers are on the strain reliefs.
You get three tips, s/m/l though the mediums are black whilst the others are grey, and they are very soft.
Also fit is crackly until they settle in, i guess it's the wax guards moving about.
Fit wise they are very comfy, they have a nice metal body to them.
Anyway i'll do a better write up once i've burned them in a good deal.
But for the money they're certainly a good deal.
Quick edit - The mic button works nicely, pressing causes poweramp to pause which is nice.
+1 with this, actually I'm quite surprised on how good es900i :) Sub bass is excellent and soundstage is wide. :) It has better build than most sub $20 iems I've seen and tried. A perfect gift under $10 :) I bought 3 es900i due to excitement haha
XKDUN CK-700's are great highs...are a tad bright but not harsh.....but I like it that way....!!
Sweet as bass...with balanced mids...
My review on them...
Edited by Tanjent - 8/1/13 at 6:22pm
- It's raining bang for buck IEMs!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New Audio Technica Limited Edition Woodies: ATH-ESW9LTD!! 1 second ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 41 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The EU deals thread! 1 minute ago
- › 1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › About to pull the trigger, X5 and DX90 questions... 1 minute ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Urbanite XL, ATH-MSR7 or MDR 1-A 3 minutes ago
- › Open back cans with replaceable parts <300 bucks 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)