Anyone have any experience with Bidenuo brand IEMs? They're another Chinese company like Awei and XKDUN, and I'm wanting to look into getting a pair of their IEMs..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- With this sound, at this price, these Hisound iems should be very Popular Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Broke my hippo VB, new reccomendations? Last post on 8/20/11 at 5:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- TRON T3, yes I know they are bad..... Last post on 8/15/11 at 10:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Xears Resonance Deal Last post on 8/15/11 at 1:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
It's raining bang for buck IEMs! - Page 3
Edited by Konstantin690 - 6/4/13 at 7:11pm
Right got my ES900i today, 'i' meaning they have the usual ipod jack.
Sound so far is muffled, but it produces a good sub bass, mids seem laid back and there's a little sparkle but nothing to write home about.
There's also no cable slider, but with a lot of fiddling you can get the cable clip to keep the cables the way you want.
Also the cables are of the flat variet, and the l/r markers are on the strain reliefs.
You get three tips, s/m/l though the mediums are black whilst the others are grey, and they are very soft.
Also fit is crackly until they settle in, i guess it's the wax guards moving about.
Fit wise they are very comfy, they have a nice metal body to them.
Anyway i'll do a better write up once i've burned them in a good deal.
But for the money they're certainly a good deal.
Quick edit - The mic button works nicely, pressing causes poweramp to pause which is nice.
+1 with this, actually I'm quite surprised on how good es900i :) Sub bass is excellent and soundstage is wide. :) It has better build than most sub $20 iems I've seen and tried. A perfect gift under $10 :) I bought 3 es900i due to excitement haha
XKDUN CK-700's are great highs...are a tad bright but not harsh.....but I like it that way....!!
Sweet as bass...with balanced mids...
My review on them...
Edited by Tanjent - 8/1/13 at 6:22pm
- It's raining bang for buck IEMs!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 19 seconds ago
- › hd25-1 appreciation thread 40 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Wireless Headphones around £300 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 1 minute ago
- › Open vs Closed: A Review and Comparison of the AKG K712 Pro and the... 3 minutes ago
- › Logitech Squeezebox Touch Great Condition 3 minutes ago
- › IEM recommendation 4 minutes ago
- › Do hard drives sound different? 5 minutes ago
- › "Name the Song or Album of that Video Game Music" Game 6 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)