Anyone have any experience with Bidenuo brand IEMs? They're another Chinese company like Awei and XKDUN, and I'm wanting to look into getting a pair of their IEMs..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- With this sound, at this price, these Hisound iems should be very Popular Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Broke my hippo VB, new reccomendations? Last post on 8/20/11 at 5:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- TRON T3, yes I know they are bad..... Last post on 8/15/11 at 10:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Xears Resonance Deal Last post on 8/15/11 at 1:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 342 IEMs compared (EarSonics Velvet added 09/02/15 p. 1081) Last post on 9/3/15 at 5:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I will mainly be comparing to A65. Build of these is excellent, but not quite as nice as A65 due to the half plastic housing. It is of very high quality though, it shouldn't affect...
Just a short review, as there is really not a lot to say, which is a good thing, nothing to complain about with these. Build is excellent, they feel supremely solid, I mean even 1k+ iems don't...
INTRODUCTION The Encore RockMaster IE is a new crowd-funded IEM from SonicUnity, and new audio company formed by Rick Hopkins. Rick's a music industry veteran who's helped with concert design for...
I'll do my best to keep this review nice and short, and hit all the key points. Sections: -Overview about myself (to give background on music preferences, previously owned IEMs,...
Introduction Everyone here and their mothers have heard of the HD600/650. After over 10+ years, the HD600 series still remains a timeless classic, withstanding the test of time with is...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
It's raining bang for buck IEMs! - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Edited by Konstantin690 - 6/4/13 at 7:11pm
Right got my ES900i today, 'i' meaning they have the usual ipod jack.
Sound so far is muffled, but it produces a good sub bass, mids seem laid back and there's a little sparkle but nothing to write home about.
There's also no cable slider, but with a lot of fiddling you can get the cable clip to keep the cables the way you want.
Also the cables are of the flat variet, and the l/r markers are on the strain reliefs.
You get three tips, s/m/l though the mediums are black whilst the others are grey, and they are very soft.
Also fit is crackly until they settle in, i guess it's the wax guards moving about.
Fit wise they are very comfy, they have a nice metal body to them.
Anyway i'll do a better write up once i've burned them in a good deal.
But for the money they're certainly a good deal.
Quick edit - The mic button works nicely, pressing causes poweramp to pause which is nice.
+1 with this, actually I'm quite surprised on how good es900i :) Sub bass is excellent and soundstage is wide. :) It has better build than most sub $20 iems I've seen and tried. A perfect gift under $10 :) I bought 3 es900i due to excitement haha
XKDUN CK-700's are great highs...are a tad bright but not harsh.....but I like it that way....!!
Sweet as bass...with balanced mids...
My review on them...
Edited by Tanjent - 8/1/13 at 6:22pm
- It's raining bang for buck IEMs!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! And the new Firmware 'flavours' are... 14 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 27 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 43 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K1000 4 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 9 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 10 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Encore RockMaster IE by nmatheis
- › Noble 3 by WhatToChoose
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2