Anyone have any experience with Bidenuo brand IEMs? They're another Chinese company like Awei and XKDUN, and I'm wanting to look into getting a pair of their IEMs..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- With this sound, at this price, these Hisound iems should be very Popular Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Broke my hippo VB, new reccomendations? Last post on 8/20/11 at 5:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- TRON T3, yes I know they are bad..... Last post on 8/15/11 at 10:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Xears Resonance Deal Last post on 8/15/11 at 1:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 329 IEMs compared (Tekfusion Twinwoofers added 12/02/14 p. 1008) Last post on Today at 12:59 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
It's raining bang for buck IEMs! - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Edited by Konstantin690 - 6/4/13 at 7:11pm
Right got my ES900i today, 'i' meaning they have the usual ipod jack.
Sound so far is muffled, but it produces a good sub bass, mids seem laid back and there's a little sparkle but nothing to write home about.
There's also no cable slider, but with a lot of fiddling you can get the cable clip to keep the cables the way you want.
Also the cables are of the flat variet, and the l/r markers are on the strain reliefs.
You get three tips, s/m/l though the mediums are black whilst the others are grey, and they are very soft.
Also fit is crackly until they settle in, i guess it's the wax guards moving about.
Fit wise they are very comfy, they have a nice metal body to them.
Anyway i'll do a better write up once i've burned them in a good deal.
But for the money they're certainly a good deal.
Quick edit - The mic button works nicely, pressing causes poweramp to pause which is nice.
+1 with this, actually I'm quite surprised on how good es900i :) Sub bass is excellent and soundstage is wide. :) It has better build than most sub $20 iems I've seen and tried. A perfect gift under $10 :) I bought 3 es900i due to excitement haha
XKDUN CK-700's are great highs...are a tad bright but not harsh.....but I like it that way....!!
Sweet as bass...with balanced mids...
My review on them...
Edited by Tanjent - 8/1/13 at 6:22pm
- It's raining bang for buck IEMs!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Meier Audio Corda STAGEDAC 2 minutes ago
- › Getting NSIS error when attempting to install DAC driver 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 4 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 4 minutes ago
- › Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review 4 minutes ago
- › [FS] HiFiMAN HE-500, Philips Fidelio L1, Philips Fidelio X1, V-Moda... 4 minutes ago
- › I'm looking for an all around great pair of headphones. 5 minutes ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)