I'm new here, but been around on the forums for quite a while.
First let me try to sketch my equipment.
- I've got a normal desktop.
- Some random speakers. (Sony/Pioneer)
- Amp: Akai AM-UO2
- Speaker set: Logitech Z323
- Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy
The last time I used the amp was like 2 years ago, I stopped using it because there was something wrong with the amp, I guess some fuses were broken.
I was to lazy to go buy new fuses, so the thing just lay in my shed(Warm/dry shed!). A few days before Christmas I bought new fuses and hooked up the amp again.
I've been "playing" around for 3 days to get the damn thing working, because I didn't remember the way I hooked it up to my PC 2 years ago meh...
Ok so finally after 3 day's I figured it out(Kind of).
I'll now try to give some kind of indication of my cable system.
So the speakers are connected to where the yellow arrow points.
The blue arrow indicates the connection that is going to my pc.
Ok here are my problems:
- When I play sound through my speakers I hear a beeping noise, and it never stops until I turn the amp off. When my volume is loud enough I don't hear the sound, but it's still there.
Here is a sample that I recorded: http://www.zshare.net/audio/98032558168c9943/ (No need to download, can directly listen!)
- I can't use any of the settings/buttons on the amp. Well I can, but they don't do anything.
- I've got another speaker set(The Logitech) and I like to hook up to the amp(If possible)
Here you see a clearer picture of the Subwoofer, the biggest problem is the 9pins connection for the right speaker.
I hope I covered everything, I'll edit if I did:P
Hopefully someone can help me out.