I emailed this guy three times requesting a recable. He has not emailed me back. Very unprofessional.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-3 rewiring advice Last post on 4/10/13 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cable wrap Last post on 1/2/11 at 9:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommended extension cable for my Shure SRH840? Last post on 12/7/10 at 10:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jaben ES8 Cable? Last post on 2/14/11 at 11:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Grado SR-60 recable - Any recommendations? Last post on 11/23/10 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 5/24/15
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
BTG-Audio - Page 13post #181 of 1895/19/15 at 6:29pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #182 of 1895/21/15 at 6:54pmQuote:
Unfortunately, I'm stuck in a similar situation. Except I've already paid for the cable (a month ago) and haven't received it yet.
He did reply once about two weeks ago that my cable is "first in the queue" - I suppose I should feel bad for everyone behind me in line.post #183 of 1895/24/15 at 2:27ampost #184 of 1895/24/15 at 7:15am
It was the same for me too, where I emailed a couple times over a period of 2-3 months waiting... The cable eventually came; he has a large backlog to work through most of the time I believe. Just be patient, he does really nice work.post #185 of 1895/24/15 at 12:40pmpost #186 of 1895/24/15 at 12:52pmpost #187 of 1895/24/15 at 2:58pmIn his defense I believe he is in school and makes cables in his free time. If his school work is behind, what's going to cost him more, losing a couple orders or having to retake a class? Priorities.
Updating the site to indicate something like this would be a good idea though.post #188 of 1895/24/15 at 4:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by cCasper TFG
In his defense I believe he is in school and makes cables in his free time. If his school work is behind, what's going to cost him more, losing a couple orders or having to retake a class? Priorities.
Updating the site to indicate something like this would be a good idea though.
He is in school and does this as he can. I spoke to him at one time when my cable was MIA for something like 8 weeks. He was apologetic, but I told him that communication was the key. Let people know what is going on and they can more easily deal with delays.
Yes changing the wait time indicated on his page would be one good way, at least a step towards the start of this process. Answering email messages would also be quite helpful.
The thing that must be remembered is that he is holding peoples' money... and sometimes pretty expensive equipment. Easy to see how folks could start to get anxious as the promised date goes by with no communication!!post #189 of 1895/26/15 at 9:22pm
BTG makes AMAZING cables and is a really awesome guy. I've dealt with him a bunch of times and outside of the wait, I've been hugely satisfied. I had a couple of projects I wanted him to do within the past couple of years and he said he wouldn't have the time to do it for me. So I went looking around head-fi and stumbled upon casper. He doesn't have the reputation of BTG but his quality is on par and he's not bogged down with school and tons of orders like BTG. And in NO WAY! do I want to take away business from BTG, but if he's not able to fulfill all the orders he has I say give Casper a try.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Hi End Cables
- › Subwoofer Mods & Questions 33 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 39 seconds ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Anyone with an Asus Phone? 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 5 minutes ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2