This is bad service and inexcusable behavior on behalf of BTG. Two thumbs down. Keep the faith affected ones :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-3 rewiring advice Last post on 4/10/13 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cable wrap Last post on 1/2/11 at 9:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommended extension cable for my Shure SRH840? Last post on 12/7/10 at 10:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jaben ES8 Cable? Last post on 2/14/11 at 11:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Grado SR-60 recable - Any recommendations? Last post on 11/23/10 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
Hi End Cables
Last edited: 1/8/12
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
BTG-Audio - Page 10post #136 of 14011/19/14 at 12:56pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #137 of 14011/20/14 at 11:20ampost #138 of 14011/20/14 at 12:36pmWhile I'm one of the affected, I'll be the sympathetic voice and say that if Brian replied to all of our emails, it would easily take a couple hours out of his day which otherwise (hopefully) would have been spent working on our orders.
Reality is he is a one-person business (not sure if he has hired any help) with on-going studies, catering to an international customer base.
As reported earlier in this thread, when he's not busy his turnaround time is pretty fast. However, it is odd that he hasn't updated his website or blog with more accurate turnaround times or a notice that he isn't accepting any more orders until he has fulfilled the ones he is working on.
Here's hoping we all get our headphones and cables soon!post #139 of 14011/21/14 at 9:02amQuote:
I was thinking of that few days ago until i read a T&C of the buyers protection, custom orders are not covered if not mistaken. So basically our orders are all custom orders right ?
Can somebody enlighten me on this?post #140 of 14011/21/14 at 1:21pm
Everyone I got a response from Brian. He is really backlogged ( 6 weeks on some orders) and apologizes for the delay and not being able to respond.He wants everyone to know not to be concerned and that he is completing as fast as is possible.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › 1964 Ears 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 558 v Urbanite XL v 429 on comfort 1 minute ago
- › Sony XBA-4/40 Quad Balanced Armature earphones 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo big brother : Chord QBD 76 HDSD 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)