or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › D7 Sidewinder....Initial impressions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

D7 Sidewinder....Initial impressions - Page 18

post #256 of 671

iBasso D7 vs FiiO E17

 

Using it with IEM ViSang R03 (Brainwavz M2) and my laptop.

 

Currently using NuForce HDP with Beyerdynamic DT990 600ohm for my desktop.

 

Mostly for gaming and movies.

post #257 of 671
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREACHER0US View Post

iBasso D7 vs FiiO E17

 

Using it with IEM ViSang R03 (Brainwavz M2) and my laptop.

 

Currently using NuForce HDP with Beyerdynamic DT990 600ohm for my desktop.

 

Mostly for gaming and movies.

Are you announcing that you'll be doing a review or are you asking which would be the better match?
 

 

post #258 of 671

which is better?

post #259 of 671
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREACHER0US View Post

which is better?



Probably a review. Then you can decide which to buy after reading it :-)

post #260 of 671

Alright guys... I'm about the pull the trigger on one (I've listened to it already; it sounds great) but can't decide what color to get...

 

BLACK?

 

or

 

SILVER?

 

It's my 666th post!! Play the devil's advocate for me! evil_smiley.gif

post #261 of 671
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscy2000 View Post

Alright guys... I'm about the pull the trigger on one (I've listened to it already; it sounds great) but can't decide what color to get...

 

BLACK?

 

or

 

SILVER?

 

It's my 666th post!! Play the devil's advocate for me! evil_smiley.gif

Silver looks nicer to me wink.gif
 

 

post #262 of 671
Haha it really depends on your preference as well as the color of your other gears. Both colors look fantastic but I got the black one.
post #263 of 671



.

 

Edited by SLCanhead - 2/13/12 at 3:53am
post #264 of 671


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscy2000 View Post

Alright guys... I'm about the pull the trigger on one (I've listened to it already; it sounds great) but can't decide what color to get...

 

BLACK?

 

or

 

SILVER?

 

It's my 666th post!! Play the devil's advocate for me! evil_smiley.gif



 



Quote:
Originally Posted by xander90 View Post

Silver looks nicer to me wink.gif
 

 



 



Quote:
Originally Posted by uelover View Post

Haha it really depends on your preference as well as the color of your other gears. Both colors look fantastic but I got the black one.



 

To make your choice "easier", I ordered a black one. Tough call!

 


Edited by SLCanhead - 2/13/12 at 3:54am
post #265 of 671

A red one will look cool though. Best suited for the 666 occasion. evil_smiley.gif

post #266 of 671
Quote:
Originally Posted by uelover View Post

A red one will look cool though. Best suited for the 666 occasion. evil_smiley.gif



I think we have a winner - ha!

 

post #267 of 671

Nevermind, I just went ahead and bought the ibasso d7.

post #268 of 671
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREACHER0US View Post

Nevermind, I just went ahead and bought the ibasso d7.



beerchug.gif

post #269 of 671

I also went with black

post #270 of 671

I take the black one also, recently I much enjoyed the D7 with a LD MKIII :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › D7 Sidewinder....Initial impressions