Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › RoCoo P DAP - Full Review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

RoCoo P DAP - Full Review - Page 4

post #46 of 498

Guys, how would you compare ROCOO P to T51, Hifiman601?

post #47 of 498

Should be receiving my Rocoo-P  anytime next week now.

 

Looking forward to pairing it with my Miracle.

post #48 of 498

Could you please tell a couple of words about this player? I just don't whether to participate in auction for 100$ for this player, or not.

post #49 of 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by nipit View Post

Could you please tell a couple of words about this player?



this DAP is good

post #50 of 498

A little bit detailed answer would be considered as better comment.

post #51 of 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by nipit View Post

A little bit detailed answer would be considered as better comment.



This player is well worth the $100.00 price tag. It competes and does better than the T51 which retails at $140.00. So if that answers your question. Plus this device doesn't have any of the T51s weaknesses' (Which are Crappy UI, reliability issues, artificial sound).

post #52 of 498

lee730 You told that you haven't even heard this player, how can you compare it? Forgive me if that's wrong information that I have but if this is true you can't really compare things that you haven't heard.

post #53 of 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by nipit View Post

lee730 You told that you haven't even heard this player, how can you compare it? Forgive me if that's wrong information that I have but if this is true you can't really compare things that you haven't heard.


If you have read the earlier posts in the Rocoo P thread or the 50% off thread you will see there was detailed information comparing the two. I also have been in contact with some of these posters via PM confirming that the Rocoo P is better than the T51 in sound. So take it with a grain of salt if you will. But a player that even ClieOS states is up their in sound quality with the T51 (keep in mind he is talking about the older version of the Rocoo which has been improved TMK). The only thing ClieOS said was that the bass on the T51 has more bass impact. Which is no longer the case with the updated version of the Rocoo P. (a headfier confirmed this). Now if you are concerned with having even better quality I recommend the Studio V as it is clearly superior to the Hifiman 601 and the T51. I own the 601 still and returned the T51 (Sflo2) as the 601 is clearly superior to it. So in my case the Studio V is the best sounding DAP I've heard yet.

 

post #54 of 498

Thanks for your reply. Too bad I missed Studio V for 175$. Guess I'll settle down with Rocoo P. Will player handle 12 Ohm earphones without problems? Or there is going to be hiss?

post #55 of 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by nipit View Post

Thanks for your reply. Too bad I missed Studio V for 175$. Guess I'll settle down with Rocoo P. Will player handle 12 Ohm earphones without problems? Or there is going to be hiss?



I'm not sure about that. Chime in with someone with the player. But my Studio V does have some hiss. I ordered an ohm adapter to eliminate any hiss. The Chinese sellers on eBay sell them and can customize the ohm resistance to accommodate your IEMs. Just you'd have to figure out the output impedance of the Rocoo P to be sure.

post #56 of 498

Please be reminded If some one want to pair our STUDIO or Rocoo P with the highest sensitive IEMs, we recommend to consider a high quality impedance cable. We have test many general impedance cables, They degrade the sound quality evidently. If you has no the impedance cable made by trusted brands,We recommend you to consider our Golden impedance cable. You can get it with you VIP card with the price of 20% off, we also will to offer you the shipping fee of USD 10. the total price is USD 59x80%= $  47. any one are interested on it, Please contact with me. Thanks.

 

DSCF0689.JPG
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post



I'm not sure about that. Chime in with someone with the player. But my Studio V does have some hiss. I ordered an ohm adapter to eliminate any hiss. The Chinese sellers on eBay sell them and can customize the ohm resistance to accommodate your IEMs. Just you'd have to figure out the output impedance of the Rocoo P to be sure.



 

post #57 of 498

..
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


...The only thing ClieOS said was that the bass on the T51 has more bass impact. Which is no longer the case with the updated version of the Rocoo P. (a headfier confirmed this)....


There is an updated version of RoCoo P? I don't think I have read about it in anywhere, not even from HiSound's own forum.

post #58 of 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post

..
 


There is an updated version of RoCoo P? I don't think I have read about it in anywhere, not even from HiSound's own forum.



what he meant is firmware update

post #59 of 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_djoel2000 View Post

what he meant is firmware update


In that case, I do have updated RoCoo P as well. Just did a quick listening on both T51 and RoCoo P on the same song I did the A/Bing last time and I have reached the same conclusion. T51 still has a slightly better bass response (which is deeper) while RoCoo P sounds cleaner on the top.

 

post #60 of 498

I can't seem to find HiSound's website or where to buy one of these bad boys....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › RoCoo P DAP - Full Review