- 3,914 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Location: Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/8/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 1/1/12
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 12/6/13 at 7:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
The smallest, toughest, yet great sounding player you can buy. Though that really depends on your luck, but it can be found for as low as 20 euros on eBay, other classifieds, or your local...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > SR950. The SR950s are fairly detailed headphones possessing a...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > HPH-200. If you are looking for a ~$100 on ear open can that...
First of all, I gave these a 3 star mostly for their price. At about 9 bucks they are about the cheapest headphones around. I mean, who is going to pass up a deal like that. They are dirt cheap and...
The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2. PG 724!! - Page 664post #9946 of 174035/21/13 at 10:54pmThose are purdy!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9947 of 174035/22/13 at 12:39amBuying the Zero Audio DX200 Tenore off Amazon JP today.
Well excited! xD
EDIT: Forgot how to mark the item as a gift lol
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/22/13 at 1:02ampost #9948 of 174035/22/13 at 2:07amQuote:
Nice, waiting for info on them to compare with mh1c. Pls write when tested!! I hope/think it`s upgrade and new iem for me too. The mh1c is ok but would like to lose that cable and massive controlpost #9949 of 174035/22/13 at 3:08amQuote:
Sure I will, don't have my MH1c anymore. Otherwise I would do A/B lol
Btw, has anyone used Tenso after the 1st of April?? Apparently they require proof of ID and Address now :/
I'm thinking about cancelling my order and getting them from eBay instead.post #9950 of 174035/22/13 at 3:24amQuote:
yes. Just a scan of your drivers license will suffice. And they verify within a day or two.post #9951 of 174035/22/13 at 3:25amQuote:
I just used a scan of my driver's license for proof. They emailed me back within minutes telling me I had been verified.post #9952 of 174035/22/13 at 3:28amQuote:
Hey Eric, can you do a little A/B between the CKS1000s and the FXZ200s? I have heard the FXZ200s and they are the best earphones I have ever heard. I love my CKN70s, but they just don't quite cut it. I've been looking into the CKS1000s because I love AT's new sound, but I can't even imagine them being better than the JVCs.post #9953 of 174035/22/13 at 3:31amQuote:Quote:
Sadly my licence has my old address on it, so that option is out the window lolpost #9954 of 174035/22/13 at 3:41amQuote:
I'm pretty sure there are other ways of doing it. I would get it over with because I guarantee you will need Tenso at some point.post #9955 of 174035/22/13 at 4:16amQuote:
Well, I have now submitted a scan of my bank statement. Hope that will be enough.
Waiting for them to reply.post #9956 of 174035/22/13 at 5:03amQuote:post #9957 of 174035/22/13 at 5:39ampost #9958 of 174035/22/13 at 6:17amQuote:
Oh that's great to know, thanks mate! Only asking coz when I ordered the DX200 today off Amazon JP I paid for next day delivery. So technically they should arrive at Tenso tomorrow already.
@wayne My radio show is on tonight at 8PM GMT on http://trance.fm DJ Channel. Hope you can listen with your Bassos.
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/22/13 at 6:32ampost #9959 of 174035/22/13 at 6:39am
How do the COR150 compare to the MH1C? Also, is there a dramatic difference between these and the CKN70? If not, I'll buy the COR150/MH1C for $20-$25 rather than the CKN70 for $50.
I will be using them straight from my laptop and phone (no amp).Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2. PG 724!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Rha MA600i or Klipsch s4i or any other? 9 seconds ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 10 seconds ago
- › NEW! Monster DNA headphones 29 seconds ago
- › Gift - Best IEMS for about $100 47 seconds ago
- › Schiit Magni Headphone Amplifier 55 seconds ago
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 2 minutes ago
- › $1000 Challenge - List your best amp/headphone pairing that can be... 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi