Am I to understand that Fiio E12 is gonna be $60? Did I read that right?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/8/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 1/1/12
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 12/6/13 at 7:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
The smallest, toughest, yet great sounding player you can buy. Though that really depends on your luck, but it can be found for as low as 20 euros on eBay, other classifieds, or your local...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > SR950. The SR950s are fairly detailed headphones possessing a...
The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2. PG 724!! - Page 458post #6856 of 174032/6/13 at 1:53pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6857 of 174032/6/13 at 2:08pmpost #6858 of 174032/6/13 at 2:12pmpost #6859 of 174032/6/13 at 3:48pmThread Starterpost #6860 of 174032/6/13 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dsnuts
The only real negative on the E11 is they can't be charged while listening to them. If you can hold out for some of the newer Fiios. That is the way I would go. This is what I mean you can get this unit here. http://www.amazon.com/FiiO-E07K-Portable-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B00A9LHLQ6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360185675&sr=8-1&keywords=fiio+e07k This is an improved version of what was a classic for not much more than a E11. The E11 was a good one but I have a feeling the E12 will be better value. This thing here looks serious to me. http://www.head-fi.org/t/620339/fiio-flagship-portable-amp-mont-blanc-e12-discussing-thread-the-pre-order-unit-arrives#post_8567732..
I did some research on the E12 and it looks sick! I can definitely wait until March to get it.post #6861 of 174032/6/13 at 3:55pmThread Starterpost #6862 of 174032/6/13 at 4:44pmpost #6863 of 174032/6/13 at 4:46pmThread Starterpost #6864 of 174032/7/13 at 7:13am
Trying to find HA-FX3X's in the UK is pretty hard. Any other IEMs I should be looking at for a basshead and as an upgrade to the FX-101s? Doesn't necessarily have to be IEMs, can be headphones too, although I've had problems with the likes of the M-Audio Q40 and others clamping on my jaw a bit too hard even after stretching so I've had to sell them. Budget - up to £100 GBP.post #6865 of 174032/7/13 at 7:35ampost #6866 of 174032/7/13 at 7:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Dsnuts
@dweaver I know you mentioned them Bn W C5s. Kinda costly. but look at what I found. Could be legit? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Bowers-Wilkins-C5-In-Ear-Earphone-Headphones-Headsets-For-iPod-iPhone-iPad-high-quality/722606687.html Aliexpress has what seems to be 90% plus fake beats and souls. But these c5s could these be real?
Wow who needs the deals thread when you got deals like this.. I am sure 100% legit M-50s. for $35. Damn I spent way too much on mines. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-2012-new-hot-selling-M-50-earphone-M-5-0-Headphone-M-50-M50s/535265640.html
Crikey, well that's the M50's ordered lets see if they're genuine or not eh.post #6867 of 174032/7/13 at 9:13ampost #6868 of 174032/7/13 at 10:02amThread StarterQuote:
What? Don't tell me you ordered one. That was a joke. That site is all about fakes. Try putting in headphones on Aliexpress and you will get 90% Beats and souls and I am willing to bet none of them are real. So is that M-50. That is the reason why they are so cheap. Lol. In other words I would cancel that order cus I bet they are 100% FAKE!!!! I didn't think anyone was gonna order that. Lol.
Edited by Dsnuts - 2/7/13 at 10:04ampost #6869 of 174032/7/13 at 10:46ampost #6870 of 174032/7/13 at 11:47amYeah, I must admit I wasn't quite sure if Dsnuts was being serious or not, but I've seen enough of Aliexpress to not trust that any high-end brands are legit.
If you're joking, you must be sure to LITTER your writing with smileys. . . .Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2. PG 724!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › V Moda Crossfade M100, Mad dog. alpha dog or hifiman he-400 for... 51 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica's New Multidriver IEMs: The ATH-IM Series 1 minute ago
- › can fiio e17 drive alpha dogs good enough? 1 minute ago
- › Cheapest planar magnetic headphones? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 1 minute ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 2 minutes ago
- › Which Porcupine Tree \ Steven Wilson Album? 2 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 2 minutes ago
- › Best IEH for showtunes and musical theather music (With a budget... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi