Am I to understand that Fiio E12 is gonna be $60? Did I read that right?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/8/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 1/1/12
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 12/6/13 at 7:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2. PG 724!! - Page 458post #6856 of 173812/6/13 at 1:53pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6857 of 173812/6/13 at 2:08pmpost #6858 of 173812/6/13 at 2:12pmpost #6859 of 173812/6/13 at 3:48pmThread Starterpost #6860 of 173812/6/13 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dsnuts
The only real negative on the E11 is they can't be charged while listening to them. If you can hold out for some of the newer Fiios. That is the way I would go. This is what I mean you can get this unit here. http://www.amazon.com/FiiO-E07K-Portable-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B00A9LHLQ6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360185675&sr=8-1&keywords=fiio+e07k This is an improved version of what was a classic for not much more than a E11. The E11 was a good one but I have a feeling the E12 will be better value. This thing here looks serious to me. http://www.head-fi.org/t/620339/fiio-flagship-portable-amp-mont-blanc-e12-discussing-thread-the-pre-order-unit-arrives#post_8567732..
I did some research on the E12 and it looks sick! I can definitely wait until March to get it.post #6861 of 173812/6/13 at 3:55pmThread Starterpost #6862 of 173812/6/13 at 4:44pmpost #6863 of 173812/6/13 at 4:46pmThread Starterpost #6864 of 173812/7/13 at 7:13am
Trying to find HA-FX3X's in the UK is pretty hard. Any other IEMs I should be looking at for a basshead and as an upgrade to the FX-101s? Doesn't necessarily have to be IEMs, can be headphones too, although I've had problems with the likes of the M-Audio Q40 and others clamping on my jaw a bit too hard even after stretching so I've had to sell them. Budget - up to £100 GBP.post #6865 of 173812/7/13 at 7:35ampost #6866 of 173812/7/13 at 7:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Dsnuts
@dweaver I know you mentioned them Bn W C5s. Kinda costly. but look at what I found. Could be legit? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Bowers-Wilkins-C5-In-Ear-Earphone-Headphones-Headsets-For-iPod-iPhone-iPad-high-quality/722606687.html Aliexpress has what seems to be 90% plus fake beats and souls. But these c5s could these be real?
Wow who needs the deals thread when you got deals like this.. I am sure 100% legit M-50s. for $35. Damn I spent way too much on mines. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-2012-new-hot-selling-M-50-earphone-M-5-0-Headphone-M-50-M50s/535265640.html
Crikey, well that's the M50's ordered lets see if they're genuine or not eh.post #6867 of 173812/7/13 at 9:13ampost #6868 of 173812/7/13 at 10:02amThread StarterQuote:
What? Don't tell me you ordered one. That was a joke. That site is all about fakes. Try putting in headphones on Aliexpress and you will get 90% Beats and souls and I am willing to bet none of them are real. So is that M-50. That is the reason why they are so cheap. Lol. In other words I would cancel that order cus I bet they are 100% FAKE!!!! I didn't think anyone was gonna order that. Lol.
Edited by Dsnuts - 2/7/13 at 10:04ampost #6869 of 173812/7/13 at 10:46ampost #6870 of 173812/7/13 at 11:47amYeah, I must admit I wasn't quite sure if Dsnuts was being serious or not, but I've seen enough of Aliexpress to not trust that any high-end brands are legit.
If you're joking, you must be sure to LITTER your writing with smileys. . . .Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2. PG 724!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Headphone Sightings 2 27 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD600 + Zu Mobius cable; Audio Technica AD900 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 1 minute ago
- › Vsonic GR06 - after few months, one side is significantly lower... 1 minute ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Where do New Zealanders get their gear from? 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › USB cables, free shipping worldwide 7 minutes ago
- › SPL PHONITOR 2 NEW HEADPHONE AMP 10 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 11 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi