Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197 - Page 647

post #9691 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

you could use the out's as in's and the in's as out's...to A/B different headphones.  which is a much more useful function than comparing sources....imo.

He did say that too lol

I wonder what the power source is, hopefully it's not another tiny battery like in E11
post #9692 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by geko95gek View Post


He did say that too lol

I wonder what the power source is, hopefully it's not another tiny battery like in E11

hey...it was implied.

 

and i dont think it has a battery...its just a mechanical switch.

post #9693 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

 

you could use the out's as in's and the in's as out's...to A/B different headphones.  which is a much more useful function than comparing sources....imo.

 

Yes you can compare up to 4 headphones or cables as well and please cut the long posts when you quote them.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by geko95gek View Post


He did say that too lol

I wonder what the power source is, hopefully it's not another tiny battery like in E11

 

No battery needed geko, the sound just go through. wink_face.gif

post #9694 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakkal View Post

Yes you can compare up to 4 headphones or cables as well and please cut the long posts when you quote them.


No battery needed geko, the sound just go through. wink_face.gif

Wow that's awesome!

I'm so ordering one next week. :-D

Purpose = have speakers and headphones connected to it at the same time. Tired of having just one out on my ASUS Xonar U3.
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/13/13 at 3:50pm
post #9695 of 25612

COR150's are the bomb and the CLR100's aren't so bad either.  Budget kings no doubt.  

post #9696 of 25612

Nobody else going to buy the Corecool V2? Mochill how are they burning in?

post #9697 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanzombie View Post

Nobody else going to buy the Corecool V2? Mochill how are they burning in?

I was planning to, then I spent the money on HM5s instead since I didin't have any full size cans. Priorities eh...

Now I have to wait coz I aint minted like the rest of ya lol
post #9698 of 25612

I'm interested in hearing about the corecools as well.  Waiting for more impressions!

post #9699 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by geko95gek View Post


I was planning to, then I spent the money on HM5s instead since I didin't have any full size cans. Priorities eh...

Now I have to wait coz I aint minted like the rest of ya lol

 

ballin on a budget....and a lot ramen....and selling blood.  triportsad.gif

post #9700 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post

COR150's are the bomb and the CLR100's aren't so bad either.  Budget kings no doubt.  

They are only budget in the US mate, if I order them from beachaudio on eBay I'll have to pay a total of about £28.

Not so budget anymore lol, my soundmagics e10 cost almost half that shipped from MP4Nation. redface.gif
post #9701 of 25612

Quote:
Originally Posted by geko95gek View Post


They are only budget in the US mate, if I order them from beachaudio on eBay I'll have to pay a total of about £28.

Not so budget anymore lol, my soundmagics e10 cost almost half that shipped from MP4Nation. redface.gif

 

it'd be about 22 pounds if you got someone to send it to you from the USA.  less if you use first class international mail

post #9702 of 25612

So I've left the DX210s burning for 10 hours and I didn't notice any difference so far...

I changed the tips from the Meelec double flange to the Philips 3590 medium stock tips and the highs are now more forward.

They now sound more detailed compared to the Zero Audio stock tips and Meelec double flange tips.

So for those who want a more open sound from the Carbo Basso, use wide bore single flange tips.

I'm guessing the Auvio tips will have the same result as the Philips stock tips.

post #9703 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizban View Post

Hmmmm.


In your opinion (or anyone else's for that matter), my already possessing fxz200, ckn70 and xb90ex, should i still get THIS (dx210)??

 

If you plan on getting the CKS1000 in the future, you don't have to.

I have the CKN70 and it's totally a different sound signature from the Carbo Basso.

Both FXZ200 and XB90EX were on my wishlist but now that I have the DX210 I feel I don't need them no more.

 

The best person to ask about this is the "nutman" because he has all four IEMs.

post #9704 of 25612
Dsnuts!
Should I??
post #9705 of 25612
Thread Starter 

yes. I think they are worth getting for certain. They stand clearly on their own.. I like them better than my XB90 and equal my FXZ200 in sonic enjoyment easily..The great news is they don't cost so much to own. Anyone that is into their musical sounding earphones should get a pair for their collection.. You can get the DX210s and sell off one of your bass earphones the XB90 or the FXZ200 and probably come out on top to save for your next purchase.. Do you absolutely need them? Not really but they are excellent in so many ways.. I have a weakness for properly balanced bass earphones with great solid detail..I had no idea how the DX210s was gonna be..

 

I passed them up several times when purchasing stuff out of Amazon Japan. Something about their sound description just jived with me..Absolute bargain of an earphone..Next time your gonna order something out of Japan you can throw these in there as well and know your getting an excellent earphone.. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197