Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197 - Page 558

post #8356 of 25626

Dsnuts, you are a champion, you are unique!  You were born for success!  You have talents that no one else has that are intended for providing something valuable to others, that no one else can provide.  In those areas where you are talented, is where your destiny lies.  And right there is where you will find your natural job or occupation.  As you find out in which areas or mission you ought to serve others, your job will be defined.  It will be an unique job, just like you are unique.  As you do that, money will follow, instead of you going after it.

 

Everyone is born an original.  But, many people end up becoming a copy.


Edited by Alberto01 - 3/22/13 at 10:26pm
post #8357 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrifice13 View Post

Why's that??


Cabling maybe? That's the only thing holding me back from ordering one.

post #8358 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberto01 View Post

 

And you gotta stay faithful to your wife, too.  One of the most dishonorable things in life is being unfaithful to your partner.  That is one area where I am at peace with myself.  I will keep it that way.  It is more rewarding than repenting and/or being forgiven.

 

LoL, i am sure he/ we were just joking around.

 

 

Ds is a good sport so it's cool to poke fun at him, cuz i am sure he wouldn't mind much.  wink_face.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberto01 View Post

Dsnuts, you are a champion, you are unique!  You were born for success!  You have talents that no one else has that are intended for providing something valuable to others, that no one else can provide.  In those areas where you are talented, is where your destiny lies.  And right there is where you will find your natural job or occupation.  As you find out in which areas or mission you ought to serve others, your job will be defined.  It will be an unique job, just like you are unique.  As you do that, money will follow, instead of you going after it.

 

Everyone is born an original.  But, many people end up becoming a copy.

 

^ PREACH MENG PREACH!!! tongue_smile.gif Just messin' with ya'.

 

 

 

I am sure this is what Ds plans to do while he is in class with all those fine honey's, listening to his cans/ iems while logging onto head-fi and chatting with us. Multitask at its finest. beerchug.gif

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

700 biggrin.gif

 

post #8359 of 25626
How do ATH-CKN70 compare to HA-FXD80?
post #8360 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitmic View Post

How do ATH-CKN70 compare to HA-FXD80?
Its been a little whole since I've heard the FXD 80s, but I like the CKN70s better. Vocals in the JVCs have a little more power and some of the nuances stick out more, but with the CKN70s the vocals are smoother, sweeter, and more realistic. Guitars sound a lot better and I prefer the way the bass is presented with ATH. The CKN70s are better with background stuff and atmosphere. Layered vocals sound fantastic and keyboards are out of this world. If you've heard the S500s the FXD80s sound VERY close to that.
post #8361 of 25626

Congrats Ds and GL in school. Just remember schoolwork first and ladies second lol. My grades suffered a bit in some classes cause I was talking to girls instead of paying attention biggrin.gif.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jant71 View Post

Yep, I remember those Sociology and Anthropology classes always had that ratio. The number of women to men at least doubled!

 

These 55X and 77X do have the dual chamber with some tweaks and seemingly new tips. I saw the pages and now they are gone. At least I got images like the CK323...

They are changing up the fit and angle of the housings so they are on to something new.

 

Ooh these new CKS in ears look awesome. I really like this new design. They look much more sleek and not so blocky like the old ones. I might have to break my vow not to buy anything and check these out..

post #8362 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrM View Post


Cabling maybe? That's the only thing holding me back from ordering one.

Yep. LOVE the sound but HATE the cable to the point I have stopped using them and planning on selling them.

post #8363 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackem View Post

Yep. LOVE the sound but HATE the cable to the point I have stopped using them and planning on selling them.

 

Hey if you want a similar (and improved) sound check out the Sony XBA-30s. They have a great cable too, so you won't have any problems there. Costs more but you get a real premium complete package. I can't find any flaws with them, honestly.

post #8364 of 25626

They're nearly twice the price! Way out of my budget.

post #8365 of 25626

Anyone tried the Denon AHC-300's? The are heavily discounted in UK and on ebay.  I just purchased a pair for £49.98 about $75 USD.  Not sure if they could have been faked already.  I've posted the details in the EU deals thread for anyone that is interested.

post #8366 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7S Cameron View Post


Its been a little whole since I've heard the FXD 80s, but I like the CKN70s better. Vocals in the JVCs have a little more power and some of the nuances stick out more, but with the CKN70s the vocals are smoother, sweeter, and more realistic. Guitars sound a lot better and I prefer the way the bass is presented with ATH. The CKN70s are better with background stuff and atmosphere. Layered vocals sound fantastic and keyboards are out of this world. If you've heard the S500s the FXD80s sound VERY close to that.


Does this mean you like the CKN70's better than the S500's now? biggrin.gif

post #8367 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackem View Post

Yep. LOVE the sound but HATE the cable to the point I have stopped using them and planning on selling them.

 

I've had far worse cables esp. after they relax a bit. Still, you could sell em now while they have the most value. You know what you need to know as far as sound. The latest model AT just announced already has an oval cable that is supposed to prevent tangling. Too late for CKN70 but the next model should address the issues. I might sell mine too. I might say I like the sound sig of my CKP200 a smidge better so I won't miss the 70 that much even if it is the better sounding phone.

post #8368 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by jant71 View Post

 

I've had far worse cables esp. after they relax a bit. Still, you could sell em now while they have the most value. You know what you need to know as far as sound. The latest model AT just announced already has an oval cable that is supposed to prevent tangling. Too late for CKN70 but the next model should address the issues. I might sell mine too. I might say I like the sound sig of my CKP200 a smidge better so I won't miss the 70 that much even if it is the better sounding phone.

Trying to sell but struggling to find a buyer from Europe. It's not the tangling, it's the J-cord. I much prefer Y-cords because the J-cord (Or U-cord as the AT Japanese site refers to them as) practically pulls the left side earphone out of my ear when I'm walking due to it being shorter. The included clip didn't seem to help either. The sound is sooo good to my ears though after being used to my FX101s. 


Edited by Mackem - 3/23/13 at 10:53am
post #8369 of 25626

I honestly don't think the cable is that bad. I would go as far as saying that I actually don't have any problems with it. Yeah and these blow the FX101's out of the water, there is no comparison. I also prefer these to my S500's.

post #8370 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackem View Post

Trying to sell but struggling to find a buyer from Europe. It's not the tangling, it's the J-cord. I much prefer Y-cords because the J-cord (Or U-cord as the AT Japanese site refers to them as) practically pulls the left side earphone out of my ear when I'm walking due to it being shorter. The included clip didn't seem to help either. The sound is sooo good to my ears though after being used to my FX101s. 

Could be like the CKP...

...that is short to the point there are issues:) Still, I'm willing to bet the next CKN model will have their new ergonomics with an angled housing and the elliptic cable (which will be Y cord).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197