Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197 - Page 298

post #4456 of 25630
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post

They are sorta goofy looking but really comfortable.  The earpads aren't very thick so it's a shallow fit.  I might look into pad modding these when I get around to it.  


Coolios, they sure look REALLY comfy though, I'll take that over looks anyday. Hey Danny are you planning to get the V Moda M100s as well? If so, can't wait for your A/B between the two. Ready FIGHT!!! 

 

edit: Oh oh, you got the S500s/ S400s right, if you have time a nice compario between them would be AMAZING of you. I know you just got them but guess I'll be the one to ask 1st, since you're gonna be asked this sooner or later. But in the meanwhile go enjoy the hell outta them sexy poopy babies!!!beerchug.gif


Edited by sfwalcer - 11/1/12 at 4:57pm
post #4457 of 25630
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


Coolios, they sure look REALLY comfy though, I'll take that over looks anyday. Hey Danny are you planning to get the V Moda M100s as well? If so, can't wait for your A/B between the two. Ready FIGHT!!! 

I got on the 2nd preorder so I think they are due to arrive around Christmas.  I plan on doing comparisons between the UE6000, COP, Momentum, M-100, L1 and MDR-1R.  So far the cheapest is the UE and COP and I'd have to say the UE's are very good for the money.  

post #4458 of 25630

ALRIGHT.

I'm finally posting about the MH1C's.

 

WHAT THE SH** ARE THESE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

$20 WHAAAAATTTT????

 

My search is complete. I'm happy.

And since Dsnuts says the XBA-3s take this sound to another level.

 

I'm done at head-fi.

 

Not really though.

Now I have to find the portable headphone equivalent.

post #4459 of 25630

Just out of curiosity, where do you guys put the shirt clip on your pair of sony mh1's?

post #4460 of 25630
Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanzombie View Post

Just out of curiosity, where do you guys put the shirt clip on your pair of sony mh1's?


I just used it to get rid of the y-chord.

Folded the cable and clipped them together.

post #4461 of 25630
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post

I got on the 2nd preorder so I think they are due to arrive around Christmas.  I plan on doing comparisons between the UE6000, COP, Momentum, M-100, L1 and MDR-1R.  So far the cheapest is the UE and COP and I'd have to say the UE's are very good for the money.  

The S500s is not gonna get any love. triportsad.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomikn00b View Post

ALRIGHT.

I'm finally posting about the MH1C's.

 

WHAT THE SH** ARE THESE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

$20 WHAAAAATTTT????

 

My search is complete. I'm happy.

And since Dsnuts says the XBA-3s take this sound to another level.

 

I'm done at head-fi.

 

Not really though.

Now I have to find the portable headphone equivalent.

haha that's exactly what I said when I got my S500s headphones, but look at me now...... once you get hooked, you in fo' Life!

 

Go get the JVC HAS500s seriously, your search is gonna be OVA real soon. LoLs

 

The HAS400s are really amazing for their price, I am lovin' them so much, my god!!! For $18 to $25 shipped, thats NUTS YO!!!


Edited by sfwalcer - 11/1/12 at 5:11pm
post #4462 of 25630
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

The S500s is not gonna get any love. triportsad.gif

 

 

haha that's exactly what I said when I got my S500s headphones, but look at me now...... once you get hooked, you in fo' Life!

 

Go get the JVC HAS500s seriously, your search is gonna be OVA real soon. LoLs

 

The HAS400s are really amazing for their price, I am lovin' them so much, my god!!! For $18 to $25 shipped, thats NUTS YO!!!

lol. unfortunately. I'm resolute.

In MY EARS. The only thing that could beat the MH1c is an iem that's TECHNICALLY better for the same sound signature.
THUS resulting in my impromptu purchase of the XBA-3

post #4463 of 25630
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

The S500s is not gonna get any love. triportsad.gif

 

 

haha that's exactly what I said when I got my S500s headphones, but look at me now...... once you get hooked, you in fo' Life!

 

Go get the JVC HAS500s seriously, your search is gonna be OVA real soon. LoLs

 

The HAS400s are really amazing for their price, I am lovin' them so much, my god!!! For $18 to $25 shipped, thats NUTS YO!!!

The S500 and S400's still get love.  Plus all that money put into pads, these two babies will always be loved.  Carbon nanotubes are still kings on my list.  

post #4464 of 25630
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post

The S500 and S400's still get love.  Plus all that money put into pads, these two babies will always be loved.  Carbon nanotubes are still kings on my list.  


haha good to see these cheapo underdogs still get some lovin', they just sound stupid nice inexpensive, or not. They are just great and I have spent too much time/ energy making them sound perfect/ most comfortable for me with simple pad mods, etc to ever see myself just tossing them aside.  <3's these JVC CNT headphones to death.  redface.gif

post #4465 of 25630
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post

I got on the 2nd preorder so I think they are due to arrive around Christmas.  I plan on doing comparisons between the UE6000, COP, Momentum, M-100, L1 and MDR-1R.  So far the cheapest is the UE and COP and I'd have to say the UE's are very good for the money.  


Ya I checked out Total Recall. The movie was not so good but the sound was outstanding. The UE6000s have a noise cancel option. A button you turn on but what it actually is. Is an amp that tunes your UE6000 that tunes the UE6000 to another signature. A much more Nasty one but I personally love it. It throws down about 5db in bass 3db in highs and about 2.5dbs in mids. A curve for the streets I suppose but what you get is a Nasty bass end that is just a blast.

 

Anyhow back to Total Recall. It sounds like my own THX just for me. The bass end on explosions gun fire and mayhem was unreal sounding on the headphones. Just too awesome for words the best I have heard to date on any headphone. It has to be. Then when you switch it off it goes to a much more balanced sound. 2 signatures for one.

 

Want to try the M100 and Sonys 1R. But I think after I get the FXZ200 and will have to get the FXZ100 as well. I dig that JVC will have 2 different signatures.

post #4466 of 25630

I assume you're talking about the new Total Recall?  I didn't even know those were out of theaters yet.  I will be trying out the UE's with some sort of action movie over the weekend.  

Trust me man, after reading Currawong's take on the new JVC's, those can't come out soon enough.  

post #4467 of 25630
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomikn00b View Post

I just used it to get rid of the y-chord.

Folded the cable and clipped them together.

nice, cable can be somewhat annoying. I can deal with Y-cables, but not so much when they are flat.

Anyone use the controls with apple/iphone?

post #4468 of 25630
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGRoberts View Post

@ericp10 - if you don't stop, you're going to make me decide I NEED to add the fxd70's to my collection along side the fxd80's!

 

 

~BG

 

 

Well BG, it's definitely not the FXD80-jr. It has enough of its own character to be worth the purchase if you are digging the JVC high definition earphones (carbon nanotubes baby) that are out right now, then you will love the D70 too.

post #4469 of 25630
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post

I assume you're talking about the new Total Recall?  I didn't even know those were out of theaters yet.  I will be trying out the UE's with some sort of action movie over the weekend.  

Trust me man, after reading Currawong's take on the new JVC's, those can't come out soon enough.  


I actually enjoyed the first one much more. An Arny classic. This 2nd one was not so good. For a  casual watch it is ok I suppose but I enjoyed the sounds more than the movie. Lol.

700

post #4470 of 25630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post


I actually enjoyed the first one much more. An Arny classic. This 2nd one was not so good. For a  casual watch it is ok I suppose but I enjoyed the sounds more than the movie. Lol.

700

The first one is one of my faves.  I'll have to check this one out though.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197